Floyd Mayweather Argues With Radio Host Rude Jude (audio)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2011, 04:51 AM         #81
AdrenalineRush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
who wants to see him run around the ring all night?
 Nate187um said:
now you know you dont believe that
yea he forgot "counter counter counter...run counter counter.... run.... run.... counter....run"
 6 years ago '06        #82
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 2676 2676
race controls
 11-04-2011, 05:29 AM         #83
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't front... Floyd lost with this one.
 6 years ago '07        #84
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
n*gga mayweather so immature but he can whoop my a.ss so i cant really talk about him
 6 years ago '06        #85
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 UF4Soldier said:
He Told The Truth. Race is a factor in everything. If white folks and other people weren't Racist they wouldnt control stuff like they do now. So yea. Bringin up race doesnt make him look stupid. He is statin the obvious.
annnndddd thats why you will never progress in life cuz ya always bringin up white folks as the cause of ya misfortunes.
 6 years ago '05        #86
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
mmayweather got exposed to the truth and he got hurt and almost started crying. black ignorant people are mad. the ones that arent :applause:. "when your in trouble, play the card"that is 100% when it comes to insecure black people. ali took f!ghts and lost and is 8757864 better than mayweather.

Last edited by dg177bx; 11-04-2011 at 06:07 AM..
 11-04-2011, 06:13 AM         #87
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only people who talk down on floyd are white or lil corny n*ggas from the burbs

they dont root for manny they root against the black man which happens to be floyd-they dont buy f!ghts or even watch boxing these people are the ones that say boxing is dead and watch mma

money is not letting a old white man bob arum own him so white people hate floyd

a black man that is not only the best but perfect and also speaks his mind and is not a house n*gga yes sa no sa guy from the burbs who only mess with,have kids,marry white women america will try to do anything to tear him down anyway possible

and a bunch of internet nerds that have never been in a fist f!ght calling floyd bi*chs,pus*y and all that other reckless sh*t are just sad

and the black ones
 6 years ago '05        #88
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
Jude is a a.ss he dont appreciate great boxing he wants to see f!ghts well tune in to mexico boxing its more to setting a f!ght then saying I will f!ght, this is the samething Roy Jones dealt with there is no one else out there boxing has to hold on to the last hype it has there were several boxers for Ali to f!ght Also that f*ggot Jude was turning Floyd down so he could talk over him
 6 years ago '05        #89
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 bigree61 said:
only people who talk down on floyd are white or lil corny n*ggas from the burbs

they dont root for manny they root against the black man which happens to be floyd-they dont buy f!ghts or even watch boxing these people are the ones that say boxing is dead and watch mma

money is not letting a old white man bob arum own him so white people hate floyd

a black man that is not only the best but perfect and also speaks his mind and is not a house n*gga yes sa no sa guy from the burbs who only mess with,have kids,marry white women america will try to do anything to tear him down anyway possible

and a bunch of internet nerds that have never been in a fist f!ght calling floyd bi*chs,pus*y and all that other reckless sh*t are just sad

and the black ones
n*gga shut your dumb a.ss up, you are the epitome of the very same sh*t that makes mayweather look like a monkey, and if youre wondering no im not from the suburbs im from ny.

i dont think you know how fu*kin dumb you sound

Last edited by dg177bx; 11-04-2011 at 06:24 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #90
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,867 | Props total: 13320 13320
he probably asked him if he was white cause ra the rugged man was talking to him the exact same way on the radio. the white guy who loves hip hop and hangs with black folks so they feel entitled to talk greasy to the champ type sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #91
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 22k said:
Well really he hasn't been in anything close to a 'good' f!ght since Ricky Hatton. If you are that much better than your opponent, people want to see you stop him and not coast to a UD.
Thats boxing u idiots! He is a defensive technician not a slugger! If u appreciate the art of boxing u love to see this guy f!ght! If u want to see a lot of slugging then he is not the one for u! U should go to MMA or something!
 6 years ago '05        #92
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
This isn't the first time I think Floyd called in...It was a dude that came on their before that was calling out Floyd and he called in...Happened about 1 year and half or 2 years ago...Rude Jude that dude...Y'all missing out on a good show...Lord Sear funny as hell too
 6 years ago '05        #93
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
 damn_ryght said:
annnndddd thats why you will never progress in life cuz ya always bringin up white folks as the cause of ya misfortunes.
No people like you are the problem ignoring that big a.ss elephant in the room who goes by the name racism Larry Merchant has shown you over time how America feel about black boxers thus comes the term the great white hope
 6 years ago '05        #94
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
AHHHH sh*t I'm just listening to this...Rude Jude is funny...n*gga went in
 6 years ago '10        #95
space
space
what some call boring f!ghting i call smart f!ghting, hit the other guy and don't get hit back. that's why he's gonna be one of the few boxers to leave the game with his money and his brain cells
 6 years ago '05        #96
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 T.I.G. said:
No people like you are the problem ignoring that big a.ss elephant in the room who goes by the name racism Larry Merchant has shown you over time how America feel about black boxers thus comes the term the great white hope
he just gave ali props and you still think he's racist

i guess you cant be against any thing a black athlete states, especially an ignorant one, without being called racist.
if it was someone like michael jordan who DOESNT DUCK A CHALLENGE it would be a different .
look at lebron, the n*gga is ignorant, talented as hell but HE DUCKS FROM A CHALLENGE, therefore he is called out for it, but if skip bayless is the one to call him out for it SO HE CAN WAKE UP AND BETTER HIMSELF, then hes a racist. if someone else of color does then he's not

either way you try to find a scapegoat to hide your insecurities and your fear to progress and fACE THE TRUTH. get out that little BLACK BOX you live in.its so easy to point you weaklinks in this website
 6 years ago '10        #97
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
This isn't the first time I think Floyd called in...It was a dude that came on their before that was calling out Floyd and he called in...Happened about 1 year and half or 2 years ago...Rude Jude that dude...Y'all missing out on a good show...Lord Sear funny as hell too
yeah, ra the rugged man
 6 years ago '10        #98
space
space
floyds playing with fire with the f*g comments. you see how they backed down tracy morgan
 6 years ago '05        #99
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 trill jackson said:
yeah, ra the rugged man
Yeah I remember that sh*t...I was thinking they was playing the old sh*t..but this was classic...Now Floyd fans can't say he isn't coming off bi*ch made...Talking about Jude's Job...Calling him a f*g....Calling him Racist...I've listened to that sh*t for about 2 years now and I've never got that vibe from Jude...and 50 cent a bi*ch a.ss n*gga for running and telling on the station EMINEM owns...50 seems to have nothing to do lately but instigate sh*t...He did the sh*t to Ray J and Fab and he doing it again...and Why Floyd challenging Jude manhood like he wants to f!ght him...I bet they'll jump Rude before he even gets a chance to touch Floyd
 11-04-2011, 06:44 AM         #100
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
n*gga shut your dumb a.ss up, you are the epitome of the very same sh*t that makes mayweather look like a monkey, and if youre wondering no im not from the suburbs im from ny.

i dont think you know how fu*kin dumb you sound
so racisum doesnt exist anymore right
let me guess you calling floyd a monky is me or him play n the race card

everything i said was true thats way you are mad and calling me names

you have never have and will never call me floyd or any other black man a monkey to our face so stop it you lonely sad angry child

Last edited by bigree61; 11-04-2011 at 06:46 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy