Floyd Mayweather Argues With Radio Host Rude Jude (audio)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Floyd definitely doesn't know how to have a conversation and always avoids questions, that much is true. But Pacquiao takes f!ghts that as just as bad if not worse than Mayweather, but he barely gets called out on it, which is bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #62
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 ReallyTho said:
ur white
Im far from white
 6 years ago '07        #63
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 dg177bx said:
shut your bi*ch a.ss up a radio call got u writin essays and sh*t
a couple of sentence is an essay to you? I guess reading isn't your strong suit. It's okay because you must feel at home on boxden then.
 6 years ago '07        #64
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
who saying defense aint exciting? remember sweet pea?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #65
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 carltouss619 said:
a couple of sentence is an essay to you? I guess reading isn't your strong suit. It's okay because you must feel at home on boxden then.
well i guess retardation is your strongest attribute for taking that statement literal just as i expected failure, yea and i guess 2345 responses in defense of a boxer who doesnt give a fu*k you would definitely wouldnt put you on boxden housing

Last edited by dg177bx; 11-04-2011 at 03:33 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #66
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 1191 1191
Interviewer was an idiot, you can have an opinion without criticizing the person your interviewing. He could have actually made it an interesting interview if he wasnt trying to be confrontational.
 6 years ago '06        #67
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
im Black and that n*gga duckin pac mane Floyd pulled the race card fast... people say Floyd can jus go to the station and beat dude up but n*ggas act like he can box a bullet not saying Floyd don't have guns but they aint stop making em when Floyd got his...
 6 years ago '10        #68
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
that made mayweather look like a pus*y.....and insecure
 6 years ago '11        #69
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 nastynoble said:
who saying defense aint exciting? remember sweet pea?

6 years ago '06        #70
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 ThaShark316 said:
Boxing is still the one of the most "race will determine who I root for" sport out there, sadly.
That sh*t is a factor for ANY RACE though.... It's not like Hopkins didn't go over to PR and toss trinidads flag around Mexicans and Ricans fired guns around in PA over mexicans vs spanish f!ghters..... Pretty Boy dressed up in mexican costumes to mock f!ghters... let alone his rant about pac man.... Hell Ali called Frazier a house ****** and went overboard with it, besides that..... been going on for years and prolly won't change
 6 years ago '05        #71
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
tell em floyd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f.uck these haters...flyd real black man.

all the dudes with rude....are clearly white.
 6 years ago '09        #72
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
Floyd is ducking point blank! He is also ignorant talking about race. I'm Black and I don't give a fu*k about that n*gga being black or about any other boxers race. Floyd ducked Shane Mosley for awhile, he ducked cotto when he was WW Champ, he ducked Margarito (Pre-Bricks),and he ducked Paul Williams (understandable). He lost the first Castillo f!ght IMO, and he would have lost to Oscar if Oscar continues to use the jab. He takes Low Risk/High Reward f!ghts because he is trying to protect his 42-0 record. Compare Manny's resume to Floyd's and its not even close. He is always saying take the test which implies that Manny is taking steriods. Floyd hasn't fought a true threat since Castillo. Great Hall of Fame f!ghters all have a loss. Sugar Ray Robinson. Muhammad Ali. Sugar Ray Leonard. Roberto Duran. They didn't duck anyone and fought the best. I swear you n*ggas don't know sh*t about boxing.
 6 years ago '07        #73
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Damn... ole boy made Floyd sound like a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '11        #74
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1548 1548
Floyd shouldn't have even called in the station to entertain this nonsense, he lost when when he punched in those buttons. And Baldomir was the Ring and WBC 147 champion when then fought so that right there tells me that this guy is a casual f!ght fan, not a boxing fan. Never argue boxing with a casual fan.
 11-04-2011, 04:10 AM         #75
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

haters gunna hate
 6 years ago '09        #76
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
 MACADEMICS said:
Floyd shouldn't have even called in the station to entertain this nonsense, he lost when when he punched in those buttons. And Baldomir was the Ring and WBC 147 champion when then fought so that right there tells me that this guy is a casual f!ght fan, not a boxing fan. Never argue boxing with a casual fan.
Carlos Baldomir was, is, and always will be a fu*king bum. Look at the n*ggas record and previous f!ghts and tell me otherwise. Floyd is a fraud.
 6 years ago '10        #77
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 jj01 said:
his f!ghts arent interesting?

that tells me all i need to know about this clown and his larry merchant angle on watching f!ghts.
who wants to see him run around the ring all night?
 11-04-2011, 04:22 AM         #78
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
who wants to see him run around the ring all night?
now you know you dont believe that
 6 years ago '05        #79
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 dogmanx23 said:
Boxing people want to see two guys beat the hell out of each other. You can't say "Oh Floyd had the f!ght of the year" because he doesn't f!ght that way. Doesn't mean he sucks but he doesn't. But that's what's entertaining in boxing. The f!ghts of the year candidate are between two guys who f!ght. Mayweather is a defensive f!ghter and he's great at that. But he'll never have a f!ght of the year candidate with that style. That's just the facts of it.

Floyd sure is sensitive tho. Say the right thing to get under his skin and he loses it.
that's what these stans don't understand..... n*ggas will remember his antics, but he doesn't have a f!ght catalogue on the caliber of mike or ali.... he has no epic f!ghts, no highlight signature timeline moment.... not knocking his skills
 11-04-2011, 04:49 AM         #80
AdrenalineRush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
What championship boxer hasnt ducked a f!ght besides maybe Tyson? And some say Tyson was ducking the Young Holyfield...........

Take for Lennox Lewis for instance.....He ran from Chris Byrd whose style was a perfect counter for his, throughout his whole career. And lets not get into how Lennox Lewis ran from Klitschko.....He was losing that f!ght until that cut stopped it and the n*gga retired and gave up his belt instead of taking the obvious rematch lol.

Ali even had a few f!ghters he wouldnt give a chance to......Nothing to see here.....The problem Floyd has to get over is knowing not to entertain people who dont know boxing and that arent paying him....This radio interview was just a distraction for him when he couldve been doing rich n*gga sh*t.
none of what you just said is a good justification for ducking... it just means a lot of boxers have ducked worthy competition, and you can add Mayweather to your list. He's just as lame for it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy