Floyd Mayweather Argues With Radio Host Rude Jude (audio)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
im black and flyod is ducking it aint race i love boxing period and he is ducking but he is ducking to protect his record that is all... yall are use to cats doing interviews and d!ck riding..jude wasnt willing to let pbf derail the argument ... pbf wanted to bull him out of the stance by talking about money race and anything that was not pacman.. yall should respect the interview for holding ground. there is a reason why ppl look at floyd as the one ducking cus he is customizing the rules . but then u guys say steroids but flyod is saying he never said he was on roids ....jude was dead on with what said only pbf and his fans dont like it.
 6 years ago '09        #222
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3577 3577
 Universal Mind said:
Let me k!ll your whole argument with 3 words: I AM BLACK.
In continuation. Just because I'm black, that doesn't mean I should be a walking contradiction. If I don't want the world to be racist towards me, then I'm not gonna be racist towards others. People like you give us a bad name. Every chance you get, you claim the world is racist towards us, but on the flipside, you say the most despicable things about other groups of people. You can dish it, but you can't take it. You can talk this Jim Crown and slavery stuff all you want, but you didn't live during that time, neither did I. So quit acting like you're so traumatized over something that happened before you were ever thought of.

Me bringing up internet threads is very valid because I've seen threads where an obvious white members says something that can easily be spun into a racist comment, and people bombard the white member. So again, there's a double standard.
"I AM BLACK"!!! So just, because you say that sh*t over the internet we're supposed to believe it? Naive a.ss n*gga.You obviously can't read either..I SAID I HAVE FRIENDS OF ALL RACES. Now go find me a thread where im been racist towards another ethnicity or as you say GROUP OF PEOPLE..If not then STFU dumbass.. People like me give "US" a bad name? I've been on this site for years you lame fu*king newbie and i've never been racist or played the race card I just call it like I see it when it's relevant fool and just cause you didn't live in the days of slavery doesn't mean your not apart of it or sweep it under the rug like it never happened cause if you don't think racism exsists in today's world then your just another uncle tom a.ss n*gga. What's the difference from being called the "N" word back in the day and being called one today? Malcom and martin would be ashamed of a n*gga like you.. Play the blind man's role all you want while I keep sh*t real, but once again your dumb a.ss theory still makes no sense cause again you hit us with the 'OBVIOUS WHITE MEMEMBERS' sh*t when you don't have 100% proof of who's sitting behind the computer desk typing all the bullsh*t that they type. Your either really really stupid or just stupid and naive to think you know who's typing and what race they are Your dumbass hasn't been here long enough to even know that their has been plenty of exposure threads with people pretending to be black and were really white and vice versa. You weren't around during the 'slaughterhouse" days so you have no clue what im talking about Stay in your lane lil n*gga.

bigree61 said:
you must be from the suburbs
muthafu*ka probably ain't even black. If he is he's a tiger woods a.ss n*gga that's what he is.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 11-06-2011 at 02:13 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #223
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 buzzkill said:
stfu
you know it's true you ape sh*t!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy