Floyd Mayweather Argues With Radio Host Rude Jude (audio)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #201
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 Universal Mind said:
Since members in here want to support the pulling of the race card and play that tired ole "racism still exists" nonsense, here's what I find interesting. Since registering, I've seen many threads where white people were called crackers, Latino people were called spics, amongst other racial insults towards different groups of people. But ironically, no one said anything to those members. It's only when someone says something which could be seen as a racist comment against blacks that it becomes an issue. Why is it okay for blacks to insult other races of people, but yet, blacks are ready to ignite a race war over anything that could be twisted into a racist comment? Double standard?
ONE reason! because they are racist. when someone pull a race card that automatically makes them racist and these idiots love doin that. again
 6 years ago '10        #202
buzzkill 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 1156 1156
 AI34Life said:
ONE reason! because they are racist. when someone pull a race card that automatically makes them racist and these idiots love doin that. again
stfu
 6 years ago '04        #203
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Man first off anyone can talk tough on a phone I wouldnt run my mouth off on someone if I could back it up this guy sounded like a real d!ckhead I hope he gets a mudd hole stomped in him
 6 years ago '09        #204
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 MrBenrexi said:
Floyd "ducked" Casamayor and Stevie Johnston. You got mixed up.

Lil Stevie was relevant at 135 from 98-01. Pacquiao was in the 112 to 122 lb divisions at the time. No one really should have a problem with Mayweather not f!ghting Johnston since he beat Castillo instead.

CasaMayor was also much heavier than Pacquiao when he was a big name f!ghter. Nice try though.

Ali ducked Foreman? I was under the impression that he destroyed him psychologically to the point that Foreman soon needed a decade off.

Keep pumping those facts out there brah. I may need to start a DEBUNKING THE FLOYD STANS THREAD.

fu*k...it was Nate Campbell...not Stevie Johnston who Pac ducked to f!ght David Diaz. Campbell was the unified 135 king and Pac wanted no part of him. He also ducked Guzman at 130.He ducked Mosley until Mosley was shot at WW. I don't know why i thought of Casamayor...Bad on my part.

Foreman wanted the rematch soon after, and Ali wanted no part of him. He didn't want Ken Norton either....In Foreman's biography, Ali asked Foreman to get rid of Norton for another title shot, but he never did it.
 6 years ago '09        #205
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
He ducked C level Rahim after he beat Morales.
 11-05-2011, 02:36 PM         #206
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
fu*k...it was Nate Campbell...not Stevie Johnston who Pac ducked to f!ght David Diaz. Campbell was the unified 135 king and Pac wanted no part of him. He also ducked Guzman at 130.He ducked Mosley until Mosley was shot at WW. I don't know why i thought of Casamayor...Bad on my part.

Foreman wanted the rematch soon after, and Ali wanted no part of him. He didn't want Ken Norton either....In Foreman's biography, Ali asked Foreman to get rid of Norton for another title shot, but he never did it.
It's tough to say he ducked Guzman or Humberto Soto although he didn't f!ght them when they titlists. Pacquiao had headlined PPVs already at that point. No one in the general public had heard of either guy much although Soto was starting to get some burn after dismantling an unbeaten Rocky Juarez. So much business really does go with this sh*t particularly the Golden Boy-Top Rank Cold War. Campbell was on Golden Boy hence no f!ght (It would of been an annihilation anyway, Campbell had been dominated and stopped by much lesser f!ghters already)

I really believe that the main snag in the BIG f!ght happening is Bob Arum's feud with every other person trying to make money through boxing.

I am as big of a Pacquiao fan as there is but it stops there. Bob Arum is a scummy scumfu*k.

It's wild to think Ali ducked Foreman, if you knock a man out you are absolved from anyone ever saying you ducked him before or after that f!ght.

Every f!ghter is gonna try to take as little risk for as much money as possible. Can't knock Floyd for that, but he shouldn't disrespect the game and say he is greater than Robinson, Leonard, Armstrong, Duran, etc.
 11-05-2011, 02:40 PM         #207
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
He ducked C level Rahim after he beat Morales.
Pacquiao wouldn't f!ght at 135 for another three years after Rahim beat Morales. Keep trying.

Ducking is retiring and letting guys beat each other and then coming back and cherry picking opponents. Some guys, you just don't f!ght them. There is a difference. When you move up to a weight, claim to be the best at it and then f!ght Arturo Gatti instead of Kostya Tszyu that is considered ducking.
 6 years ago '09        #208
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Ali claimed he was the greatest before he beat Liston...talk means sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #209
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Oh you mean how Pac let Margarito beat Cotto...waited until Cotto looked terrible against Clottey, then cherry picked him? or waited until Margarito got brutally beaten by Mosley and off a major layoff? Or after Mosley looked like sh*t against Floyd and Mora before he fought him. and I agree Floyd is a cherry picker, but all great f!ghters are.
 11-05-2011, 03:06 PM         #210
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Ali claimed he was the greatest before he beat Liston...talk means sh*t.

Talk means sh*t. And therein lies the problem with Mayweather. Have you heard the phrase "To whom much is given much is expected" ? When a guy has otherworldly tools like Floyd we want to see those tools against the absolute best competition and we would like to see it more than once every year and a half.

Floyd ducked Margarito. Fact.
Floyd ducked Tszyu. Fact.

He turned down career high paydays in each case.
 6 years ago '09        #211
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 MrBenrexi said:
It's tough to say he ducked Guzman or Humberto Soto although he didn't f!ght them when they titlists. Pacquiao had headlined PPVs already at that point. No one in the general public had heard of either guy much although Soto was starting to get some burn after dismantling an unbeaten Rocky Juarez. So much business really does go with this sh*t particularly the Golden Boy-Top Rank Cold War. Campbell was on Golden Boy hence no f!ght (It would of been an annihilation anyway, Campbell had been dominated and stopped by much lesser f!ghters already)
Then there is no reason for Floyd to have fought Coto, a B level f!ghter with nothing special about him. Overrated body attack and weak mentally. Margarito is a one dimensional volume puncher.

Campbell actually provided something Pac hadn't seen very often. Movement and angles.
I really believe that the main snag in the BIG f!ght happening is Bob Arum's feud with every other person trying to make money through boxing.

It's wild to think Ali ducked Foreman, if you knock a man out you are absolved from anyone ever saying you ducked him before or after that f!ght.
If you had watched the Rumble in the Jungle, Ali beat him by holding behind the head on the ropes and wearing a still pretty green Foreman out. Ali was well past his best at that point and deteriorated from there.
Every f!ghter is gonna try to take as little risk for as much money as possible. Can't knock Floyd for that, but he shouldn't disrespect the game and say he is greater than Robinson, Leonard, Armstrong, Duran, etc.
This is a masculine sport. I don't mind Floyd talking sh*t. He's just barely in my top 20, and has no shot to be #1.
 6 years ago '09        #212
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 MrBenrexi said:
Talk means sh*t. And therein lies the problem with Mayweather. Have you heard the phrase "To whom much is given much is expected" ? When a guy has otherworldly tools like Floyd we want to see those tools against the absolute best competition and we would like to see it more than once every year and a half.

Floyd ducked Margarito. Fact.
Floyd ducked Tszyu. Fact.

He turned down career high paydays in each case.
These guys are not top competition.

If Margarito hadn't kept losing(losing to Williams and being brutally KO'd by Mosley) that f!ght would have happened, and everyone would have recognized him for who he was...a C level 1 dimensional f!ghter...Like I said, no one remembers Pipino Cuevas as a black eye to Ray Leonard's resume.

and Kosta was on a hiatus when Floyd got to 140.
 6 years ago '09        #213
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
and I don't blame Pac much at all for not f!ghting Nate Campbell or Guzman/Soto

Those guys do nothing for his resume which is already very good....while they could have done a lot of harm to it.
 11-05-2011, 03:15 PM         #214
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Then there is no reason for Floyd to have fought Coto, a B level f!ghter with nothing special about him. Overrated body attack and weak mentally. Margarito is a one dimensional volume puncher.

Campbell actually provided something Pac hadn't seen very often. Movement and angles.

If you had watched the Rumble in the Jungle, Ali beat him by holding behind the head on the ropes and wearing a still pretty green Foreman out. Ali was well past his best at that point and deteriorated from there.

This is a masculine sport. I don't mind Floyd talking sh*t. He's just barely in my top 20, and has no shot to be #1.
You seem like a rational dude based on your rating of Floyd, mine is similar.

If you think Nate Campbell was gonna provide anything in the way of movement and angles that Manny hadn't seen against Barerra, Morales, and JMM than you have a deep thirst for featherweight knowledge. Those are three hall of fame master boxer/punchers and Pac went 5-1-1 against them. People would still be giving Pacquiao sh*t if he headlined a PPV against a f!ghter that been stretched by Isaac Hlwyatscho (SP?) on ESPN. Nate would have been slaughtered.
 6 years ago '09        #215
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 MrBenrexi said:
You seem like a rational dude based on your rating of Floyd, mine is similar.

If you think Nate Campbell was gonna provide anything in the way of movement and angles that Manny hadn't seen against Barerra, Morales, and JMM than you have a deep thirst for featherweight knowledge. Those are three hall of fame master boxer/punchers and Pac went 5-1-1 against them. People would still be giving Pacquiao sh*t if he headlined a PPV against a f!ghter that been stretched by Isaac Hlwyatscho (SP?) on ESPN. Nate would have been slaughtered.
Nate was coming off a huge win against Diaz. He got outboxed in both f!ghts with Marquez. Got outboxed by Morales...and was being outboxed until a weight drained Morales legs gave out him(a lot of credit to Pac's body attack)

Not f!ghting Campbell would have made sense if he didn't go f!ght fu*king DAVID DIAZ for a paper strap.
 11-05-2011, 03:31 PM         #216
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate would have been behe@ded although you are right that the Diaz f!ght was little more than a vanity piece for Pacquiao on his way to 140.

By the way Ricky Hatton took the Kostya Tzsyu f!ght and it occurred the same month as the May/Gatti bloodletting.

I'm still gonna prop you for being civil and rational in a Mayweather thread of all places.
 6 years ago '09        #217
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
and you are right. I could have sworn Ricky beat Tszyu a while before, but my memeory isn't there.

and Mayweather gets no pass from me for taking on cannon fodder Gatti for a paper 140 strap.
 6 years ago '07        #218
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
It never ceases to amaze me that a group of people possess such a warped perception of reality to the point where Pacman refusing to be tested for steroids turns into MAYWEATHER ducking him.

Really?
 11-06-2011, 09:44 AM         #219
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal Mind said:
Let me k!ll your whole argument with 3 words: I AM BLACK.
In continuation. Just because I'm black, that doesn't mean I should be a walking contradiction. If I don't want the world to be racist towards me, then I'm not gonna be racist towards others. People like you give us a bad name. Every chance you get, you claim the world is racist towards us, but on the flipside, you say the most despicable things about other groups of people. You can dish it, but you can't take it. You can talk this Jim Crown and slavery stuff all you want, but you didn't live during that time, neither did I. So quit acting like you're so traumatized over something that happened before you were ever thought of.

Me bringing up internet threads is very valid because I've seen threads where an obvious white members says something that can easily be spun into a racist comment, and people bombard the white member. So again, there's a double standard.
you must be from the suburbs
 11-06-2011, 09:47 AM         #220
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Moses said:
It never ceases to amaze me that a group of people possess such a warped perception of reality to the point where Pacman refusing to be tested for steroids turns into MAYWEATHER ducking him.

Really?
its 100% about floyd being a black man that talks the most and walks the most

the same people want barry bonds dead or in jail wont let him in the hall of fame for PEDs

but say if money was so good he would f!ght manny even if he on roids
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy