Floyd Mayweather Argues With Radio Host Rude Jude (audio)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2011, 05:38 PM         #181
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sikdenim13 said:
Your an idiot, he didnt know he was white, he thought he was spanish dumbass. All his points were valid. Then he goes to money and race card when Floyd brought up the race thing. Quit d!ck riding floyd and actually listen to the convo.. n*ggas i tell you
are you upset why are you calling me names

you right race dont matter because all the people in here calling me and floyd coons, ******s and monkys are not racist its just us playing the race card

9/10 people in here talking down on floyd are white and thats a fact
 6 years ago '05        #182
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 bigree61 said:
so racisum doesnt exist anymore right
let me guess you calling floyd a monky is me or him play n the race card

everything i said was true thats way you are mad and calling me names

you have never have and will never call me floyd or any other black man a monkey to our face so stop it you lonely sad angry child
yes i would , you pick the day and have done it, and guess what? nothing happen. i even say it to my african am n*ggas all the time, and n*ggas dont take it as serious as ur herb a.ss fu*kin nerd
 6 years ago '11        #183
PlayMeSumPimpin 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 513 513
 6 years ago '07        #184
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 xRapHeadx said:
No one always takes the best available f!ghts. Ali ducked Foreman. Ray Leonard wanted nothing to do with Pipino Cuevas. Bernard Hopkins cut weight over and over to avoid the Roy Jones rematch. Roy Jones wanted nothing to do with no big puncher. Pacquiao ducked Steve Johnson AND Joan Guzman.
minus Roy Jones at the end of the day the f!ghters u mentioned had block buster f!ghts.

Ali fought Frazier and Foreman
Leonard fought Duran and Hearns
BHop fought Winky and Calzaghe

Where is Floyd's f!ght that's on par with those mentioned above
 6 years ago '04        #185
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
I've been a boxing fan since the mid 90's, I appreciate f!ghters like pernell,byrd,winky even joel casamayor and old school james toney. Floyds shoulder roll technique is one of the greatest defensive strategies I've ever seen plus the way he takes away angles. BUT WITH SAYING THAT, his last couple of f!ghts have been boring. I didn't say he wasn't effective I said boring. Any real boxing fan appreciates sound technical defense but your lying to yourself if you say post hatton f!ght floyds been exciting. He wins f!ghts easy and thats great but I'm only talking from an excitement perspective.
 6 years ago '04        #186
skeoripper 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 8 8
 22k said:
Well really he hasn't been in anything close to a 'good' f!ght since Ricky Hatton. If you are that much better than your opponent, people want to see you stop him and not coast to a UD.
you dont know sh*t about boxing!

11-04-2011, 08:54 PM         #187
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
yes i would , you pick the day and have done it, and guess what? nothing happen. i even say it to my african am n*ggas all the time, and n*ggas dont take it as serious as ur herb a.ss fu*kin nerd
spoken like the true lie n coward you are
 6 years ago '09        #188
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 KnicksLost said:
minus Roy Jones at the end of the day the f!ghters u mentioned had block buster f!ghts.

Ali fought Frazier and Foreman
Leonard fought Duran and Hearns
BHop fought Winky and Calzaghe

Where is Floyd's f!ght that's on par with those mentioned above
Chico and De La Hoya
 6 years ago '05        #189
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 bigree61 said:
spoken like the true lie n coward you are
why cuz you wont accept?, move along herb a.ss n*gga your mom wants your a.ss to go to sleep
 6 years ago '11        #190
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 3797 3797
so let me get this str8 ..

this guy rude jude host a hip hop show. Probably chills with black ppl all day.

Has 0 history of being a racist but just because he talkin sh*t about Money may

he a racist?

you guys riding his d!ck almost as hard as his haters hate him

do i think he ducking pac ? yes. do i think money can take pac out ? yes.

wont matter tho cuz my mex bro JMM gonna take pac out next week

viva mexico bishes
 6 years ago '06        #191
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,980 | Props total: 4002 4002
Floyd lost hardcore on this one. I just heard the whole thing. Dude ran out of things to say and like any dipsh*t black guy, he pulled the race card. Also, the radio guy is working on Shade 45.... Eminem's station. Em is tight with 50, 50 is (butt)tight with Floyd, yet this guy still works at Shade 45. 50 and Mayweather lost. Straight ethered his a.ss on radio.
 6 years ago '05        #192
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
rude jude stay goin on people on his show he just dont care i listen to the all out show all the time but i missed this one, they had to tone it down after one show with hate it or love it every since then they kinda got soft but this right here…oh yea
 6 years ago '07        #193
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #194
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #195
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 Pedro505 said:
i knew it! he dont want it. he not about that sh*t.

Pedro505 said:
:agreement6:

Last edited by AI34Life; 11-05-2011 at 11:43 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #196
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli said:
Floyd lost hardcore on this one. I just heard the whole thing. Dude ran out of things to say and like any dipsh*t black guy, he pulled the race card. Also, the radio guy is working on Shade 45.... Eminem's station. Em is tight with 50, 50 is (butt)tight with Floyd, yet this guy still works at Shade 45. 50 and Mayweather lost. Straight ethered his a.ss on radio.
 11-05-2011, 11:50 AM         #197
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the race card..

I'm black,fu*k Floyd.
 6 years ago '09        #198
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 Universal Mind said:
Since members in here want to support the pulling of the race card and play that tired ole "racism still exists" nonsense, here's what I find interesting. Since registering, I've seen many threads where white people were called crackers, Latino people were called spics, amongst other racial insults towards different groups of people. But ironically, no one said anything to those members. It's only when someone says something which could be seen as a racist comment against blacks that it becomes an issue. Why is it okay for blacks to insult other races of people, but yet, blacks are ready to ignite a race war over anything that could be twisted into a racist comment? Double standard?
The vast majority of people on this site are white.
 6 years ago '09        #199
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 dg177bx said:

Lying a.ss f*ggot. You'd get a mud hole stomped in your a.ss if you said that sh*t randomly to a black person you didn't know. Joking with your lame a.ss friends ain't the same you d!ckhead.

Universal Mind said:
Since members in here want to support the pulling of the race card and play that tired ole "racism still exists" nonsense, here's what I find interesting. Since registering, I've seen many threads where white people were called crackers, Latino people were called spics, amongst other racial insults towards different groups of people. But ironically, no one said anything to those members. It's only when someone says something which could be seen as a racist comment against blacks that it becomes an issue. Why is it okay for blacks to insult other races of people, but yet, blacks are ready to ignite a race war over anything that could be twisted into a racist comment? Double standard?
Let me take you back in history for a minute. Have you ever been black? Have you ever been judged or looked at funny for the color of your skin? Ever have any people of your race hung and lynched? You dumb muthafu*kas don't know sh*t about what it feels like to be a black man who's been in those situations. The "N" word was placed on black people, but the true meaning of it means ignorant correct? So that means anybody can be the "N" word, but when it's said who wears it the most? Black people and it's because that's what was engraved in their minds as what we were.I have white, latino, asian and all all race of friends.I don't see color nor call the race card, but it is what it is. Your point is inavlid anyways, because your reffering to "THREADS ON THE INTERNET"..Can you see the people who are typing in these threads from your computer? You don't know what color those people typing that all that bullsh*t are so chill with the double standard crap cause you really have no case..If this was real life situatons then you'd have a point, but since it's just "INTERNET THREADS" and you have no prove of ethnicity then your case is closed..

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 11-05-2011 at 12:54 PM..
 11-05-2011, 01:03 PM         #200
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
To add onto this, no one remembers the Foreman rematch or Cuevas. No one even knows who the fu*k Stevie Johnston is. History is very kind to great f!ghters.
Floyd "ducked" Casamayor and Stevie Johnston. You got mixed up.

Lil Stevie was relevant at 135 from 98-01. Pacquiao was in the 112 to 122 lb divisions at the time. No one really should have a problem with Mayweather not f!ghting Johnston since he beat Castillo instead.

CasaMayor was also much heavier than Pacquiao when he was a big name f!ghter. Nice try though.

Ali ducked Foreman? I was under the impression that he destroyed him psychologically to the point that Foreman soon needed a decade off.

Keep pumping those facts out there brah. I may need to start a DEBUNKING THE FLOYD STANS THREAD.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago