Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-05-2011, 11:20 AM         #61
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So far So good with this update.Its seems more smooth and n*ggas in my player aint hittin threes every trip down the court especially .
 6 years ago '11        #62
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
first 2k i have not picked up since 2k9, don't think i can play this with a lockout.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
dope, any help with this passing b s is a good thing
Trade logic and who to start in my player is next

My player with the Suns, other day was playing against the nets. Im point, starting the game and got 3 steals off Deron Williams, kept him at 2 points for the whole quarter and were winning by 12. 2nd quarter I got moved over to shooting guard for fu*king Brooks. I come back in with 8 minutes left at Shooting guard for the rest of the quarter and were losing by 2 already
wtf!
I got the game tied at the end of the quarter
Start at point in the 3rd and get us winning by 7 with 6 a.ssists, get moved over to Shooting guard for Brooks again and Deron lights him up and I lose my objective because of him.
wtf we won by 2 cause I went off in the fourth.
If I am starting point and winning the game, keeping an all star at bay then wtf am I being moved over to shooting and nobody passing me the rock
 6 years ago '04        #64
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
 Nash P said:
Too many people on here complain about things that they just need to get better at. Other team shooting too many 3s? play better close up d. Not getting rebounds? left trigger is box out, don't run to the rim then try to box out, ball goes in the air, press left trigger to get your big man in the best position possible. Just like real life, learn the fundamentals of the game before complaining. And to whoever that was that said he hasn't gotten the game yet, I feel sorry for you once you do (if you're an online player) i'm 150 games in, and there's still so much more to learn about this years gameplay. Catch up young blood, this a whole different animal than last year.

gamertag - nashpdotcom
only team i play with - hornets
I agree, but when you trying to push up an a.ssist, the lane open and your pf not moving into the lane. Then when u give him the lead pass into the lane, u throw it like a 12 year old girl and it gets picked off time after time after time after
 6 years ago '06        #65
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
i have yet to play an online game... i hope i can now -.-"
 6 years ago '07        #66
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
I been playin Madden. Everytime I play this i get disconnected from the game or some stupid sh*t and it pisses me off
 6 years ago '10        #67
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
Loving this patch so far ... the decrease in on ball steals was great, same as contested 3's...

all they need to fix is passing in the lane and it's str8
 6 years ago '05        #68
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 Drug Dylan said:
Just smacked my first post patch victim.... Dude picked the Thunder shot 1 for 10 from 3pt in the first qtr. End of the qtr the score was 35 to 8...start of the 2nd he came out picked up 2 quick reach in fouls and I dropped a 3 with Mo Will and he quit....

Thanks 2K
patch... successful
 6 years ago '04        #69
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 itzadirtyworld said:
2k12 is a monster it plays like how each player actually plays if you know how to controll each player you use. you will beast . last year i abused the hop step y button on breaks this year aint none of that goin down but with these enhanced moves things are looking nasty lol i done broke already 3 people ankles . yo this game is da truth the only people complainig is the bums that dont know how to play and the dweebs that create players and play my player . im competeitive id rather beat up on real people than play my player because like i said the developers need to focus on gameplay and scrap the my player mode its a waste of time imo and make a seperate game just for the qu33rs that play dat bull$$$$
n*gga i play myplayer and i aint no "Dweeb" n*gga i would punch you out your shoes.... but look if you really wanted to test your skill you would create a myplayer and play these pick up games with your crew aint no way to "switch off" on there u control the same player the whole game so dont sh*t on myplayer you on the wrong level
 6 years ago '10        #70
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
not getting til the rookies are fixed
 6 years ago '06        #71
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
the patch was successful, theres no more wide open 3's..matter of fact the contested shooting sliders were adjusted(lowered), i can no longer pull a jumper in somebody face with 95% succession...2k is forcing me me use pick and roll, look for open shots, create shots for my teammates aka become a better player

i play on simulation/superstar

i was dropping 40+ points before the patch na im struggling to get to 25
 6 years ago '06        #72
Nash P 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 44 44
 Outlawfromabove said:
I agree, but when you trying to push up an a.ssist, the lane open and your pf not moving into the lane. Then when u give him the lead pass into the lane, u throw it like a 12 year old girl and it gets picked off time after time after time after
understand that the icon passing also controls the direction the person you're throwing it to is going, so be careful not to alter the person catching the balls direction, that will ultimately slow up your passes.

Nash
 6 years ago '04        #73
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,690 | Props total: 436 436
I can finally play a game online!!! Wtf. It would sit for like 10 mins before it found an opponent.

No more connection drops while I'm up by 10 points and I get the loss
 6 years ago '04        #74
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
the passes are much more accurate and i dont get strip as much = less fu*king turnovers. yes this game is finally fu*king playable.
 6 years ago '07        #75
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21345 21345
 hotsisal_23 said:
the patch was successful, theres no more wide open 3's..matter of fact the contested shooting sliders were adjusted(lowered), i can no longer pull a jumper in somebody face with 95% succession...2k is forcing me me use pick and roll, look for open shots, create shots for my teammates aka become a better player

i play on simulation/superstar

i was dropping 40+ points before the patch na im struggling to get to 25
yeah, shooting percentage went down tremendously. I'm having trouble hitting over 20 pts a game with the patch now
 6 years ago '05        #76
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
Gameplay is a bit more fluid IMO...especially after a defensive rebound into a transition

Passing is str8...not the best or what i hoped for...but str8
 6 years ago '09        #77
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Where's the update for the 360?
 6 years ago '04        #78
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
they need to patch where the ball goes after missed shots..make the sh*t more realistic and more random...im sick of the computer having their whole team on one side of the rim and getting the majority of the rebounds....and they still need to fix the damn post...especially the dump off passes...and finally they need to fix the damn CPU defense...they leave your players open in the post and open on the wings yet are always magically in the right place...
 6 years ago '07        #79
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Tyrone Biggumz said:
they need to patch where the ball goes after missed shots..make the sh*t more realistic and more random...im sick of the computer having their whole team on one side of the rim and getting the majority of the rebounds....and they still need to fix the damn post...especially the dump off passes...and finally they need to fix the damn CPU defense...they leave your players open in the post and open on the wings yet are always magically in the right place...
a lot of times u can also tell when the shot has been predetermined to go in cuz the CPU won't even make an effort to box out. i was a center in MP and i'd just start running back down the court lol.
 6 years ago '04        #80
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Still looking for a patch since last year for the same fu*king thing. How many times can I shoot a jump shot, literally get trampled on and knocked down with NO whistle. It's the most obvious of fouls and for two years I have never gotten a call. Makes the 4 point play achievement impossible too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now