NBA 2K12 Patch 1.03 Released -- Patch Notes

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
they need to fix the rebounding.. n*ggas dont box out for sh*t..
 6 years ago '06        #42
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,498 | Props total: 17937 17937
My whole team got traded this isnt realistic at all. Im on the Pacers we traded the whole team for jennings some how my team is Jennings Derozan Me Jordan Hill and Bargnani -_-
 6 years ago '05        #43
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
what about online a.ssociation they fix that yet?
 6 years ago '06        #44
Nash P 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 44 44
Too many people on here complain about things that they just need to get better at. Other team shooting too many 3s? play better close up d. Not getting rebounds? left trigger is box out, don't run to the rim then try to box out, ball goes in the air, press left trigger to get your big man in the best position possible. Just like real life, learn the fundamentals of the game before complaining. And to whoever that was that said he hasn't gotten the game yet, I feel sorry for you once you do (if you're an online player) i'm 150 games in, and there's still so much more to learn about this years gameplay. Catch up young blood, this a whole different animal than last year.

gamertag - nashpdotcom
only team i play with - hornets
 6 years ago '04        #45
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 eightytyson06 said:
from what im hearing the new patch is still the same 2k any truth
Thats BS...I hated playing online til this patch....n*ggas online are getting they a.ss beat if they lived off the BS 3pt shots...most a n*gga hit on me all day was 6 and they took over 20 just to hit 6 3's....i'll take that all day.
 6 years ago '08        #46
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
oh in other words still No buy. fu*king hate how 2k takes for ever to patch biggest flaws.
 6 years ago '09        #47
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Equipped with lockout?

I was on 2k every year from Dreamcast...but just can't find myself interested this year...

Maybe its just my NBA fanhood...but a sports game without an actual season is too empty
 6 years ago '08        #48
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 DJ Geezy said:
Equipped with lockout?

I was on 2k every year from Dreamcast...but just can't find myself interested this year...

Maybe its just my NBA fanhood...but a sports game without an actual season is too empty
A.....................men
 6 years ago '05        #49
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 104 104
thank god i sold this sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #50
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
2k specifically said the patch is for the online play.
 6 years ago '06        #51
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 Fly or Die said:
they need to fix the lag on 360. sh*t is too annoying to deal with
word thought it was just my game.
 11-05-2011, 01:24 AM         #52
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothmotionz said:
people only care about the online... the rest of that stuff is for f*gs like you
n*gga stfu

I spend way more time on a.ssociation & myplayer than anything else

only lonely a.ss n*ggas with no social life spend all day playing online with randoms
 6 years ago '06        #53
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
2k12 is a monster it plays like how each player actually plays if you know how to controll each player you use. you will beast . last year i abused the hop step y button on breaks this year aint none of that goin down but with these enhanced moves things are looking nasty lol i done broke already 3 people ankles . yo this game is da truth the only people complainig is the bums that dont know how to play and the dweebs that create players and play my player . im competeitive id rather beat up on real people than play my player because like i said the developers need to focus on gameplay and scrap the my player mode its a waste of time imo and make a seperate game just for the qu33rs that play dat bull$$$$
 6 years ago '04        #54
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
its prolly easier this year so right now they dont have to worry about roster changes yet.
 6 years ago '06        #55
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1086 1086
Ea sports lost
 6 years ago '10        #56
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21111 21111
 Nash P said:
Too many people on here complain about things that they just need to get better at. Other team shooting too many 3s? play better close up d. Not getting rebounds? left trigger is box out, don't run to the rim then try to box out, ball goes in the air, press left trigger to get your big man in the best position possible. Just like real life, learn the fundamentals of the game before complaining. And to whoever that was that said he hasn't gotten the game yet, I feel sorry for you once you do (if you're an online player) i'm 150 games in, and there's still so much more to learn about this years gameplay. Catch up young blood, this a whole different animal than last year.

gamertag - nashpdotcom
only team i play with - hornets
 itzadirtyworld said:
2k12 is a monster it plays like how each player actually plays if you know how to controll each player you use. you will beast . last year i abused the hop step y button on breaks this year aint none of that goin down but with these enhanced moves things are looking nasty lol i done broke already 3 people ankles . yo this game is da truth the only people complainig is the bums that dont know how to play and the dweebs that create players and play my player . im competeitive id rather beat up on real people than play my player because like i said the developers need to focus on gameplay and scrap the my player mode its a waste of time imo and make a seperate game just for the qu33rs that play dat bull$$$$
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6:

I keep trying to preach man
 6 years ago '06        #57
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
I BEEN SAYIN THIS GAME IS EASY

thanks to the other dudes who confirmed and said the same.. its all about how you know to play the game.. if you dont know how to actually play the game in real life then it gets harder for you..

They based this game on fundamentals more then anything in the gameplay.. learn the fundamentals of bball which you SHOULD already know and then play it and tell me if its hard or not..
 6 years ago '06        #58
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 1998 1998
 6 years ago '07        #59
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21462 21462
about to give this bi*ch a try
 6 years ago '05        #60
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Haven't tried it after the patch. I think I'll give it a spin tonight. :cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy