Sunday Night Football [Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers] The BEST Rivalry In Football

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins Sunday Night?
Baltimore Ravens 5 35.71%
Pittsburgh Steelers 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
this one needs to be posted too

[video - click to view]

11-03-2011, 10:43 PM         #22
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
this one needs to be posted too

Willis fu*ked Clark up

that was my running back
 6 years ago '06        #23
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,969 | Props total: 11821 11821
Checking in.... Can't fu*king wait.

Pit vs bal>>>
 6 years ago '04        #24
SmokeTrees1986 5 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 0 0
need to have a better showing than last time
 6 years ago '04        #25
SmokeTrees1986 5 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

thats my qb
 11-04-2011, 01:09 PM         #26
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pete Prisco, CBS Sports.com : Steelers 28, Ravens 21
“ This is the game of the week, two physical teams that don't like each other. It should be nasty. But there's a change here. The Steelers won't line up and try and pound it at the Ravens anymore. They will spread them out and throw it, the best way to beat them. I look for Ben Roethlisberger and that passing attack to get even for what Baltimore did in the opener. Steelers take it.”

Mark Schlereth, ESPN: Steelers (no score given)
“Ben Roethlisberger is playing great football. … Defensively, they’ve had some injuries. Troy Polamalu (is) a huge key for the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think they hassle Joe Flacco, I think the Pittsburgh Steelers do the role reversal from Week 1 and they win at home.”

Herm Edwards, ESPN: Steelers (no score given)
“I think the Pittsburgh Steelers are playing with a little chip on their shoulders after that first game of the season, when they got lit up by the Baltimore Ravens, and everyone said they were too old, and they’re done. Guess what? They’ve won four in a row … I like the Pittsburgh Steelers.”

Mike Florio, Pro Football Network: Steelers 16, Ravens 13
“The Steelers carry a four-game winning streak into a game for which they may not have four healthy linebackers. But it doesn’t matter. Motivated by a 35-7 Week One thumping that seems so distant it may as well have been Week One of the 2004 season, the Steelers will find a way to hold serve at home. “

Gregg Rosenthal, Pro Football Network: Ravens 20, Steelers 17
”Everything points to the Steelers based on the last two weeks. Everyone will pick the Steelers in this game. (Mike) Florio will pick the Steelers. All of that makes me want to pick the Ravens because that’s usually how things work out. (Plus picking against Florio is generally a profitable strategy.)”

Peter King, SI.com: Steelers 31, Ravens 27
“ ‘We're taking 53 men to the Apocalypse, and we ain't bringing flowers,’ Terrell Suggs said this week. What I would suggest they bring is pass-rush cleats. Big Ben will fill the air with footballs again. He's on pace to throw 568 passes this year, 62 more than he ever has in a season, and there's no reason for Mike Tomlin to go to Rashard Mendenhall against the Ravens front.”

11-04-2011, 01:11 PM         #27
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeTrees1986 said:

thats my qb

[video - click to view]

thats my linebacker
 11-04-2011, 01:15 PM         #28
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ngata may be out against Steelers

Defensive tackle Haloti Ngata didn’t practice for a second straight day Thursday, raising concerns about his availability for Sunday night’s game against the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

On Thursday’s injury report, Ngata was listed as having a thigh injury, which usually is code for a hamstring pull.

The Ravens haven’t commented.

Ngata’s absence came out of nowhere. He played the entire game against the Arizona Cardinals last Sunday and even went in for several plays on offense. There were no indications during or after the game that he was injured.

Now we're even
 6 years ago '08        #29
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
EVEN?

even would be

ray lewis is out (farrior)

suggs is out (woodly)

your other linebacker (harrison)

how the hell is 1 dude out fair? that cant compare to woodly,harrison, and farrior..like thats (OUR PRESSURE) our (DEFENSE) lmao ..i can see flacco stylin on us cuz he gonna have all day to sit in the pocket and pick apart our corners..real talk.
 6 years ago '08        #30
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
and then the ravens get all happy think they own us

then the playoffs come and we beat them (IN BALTIMORE) to continue on to our 7th superbowl..and rematch against greenbay =)
 11-04-2011, 01:59 PM         #31
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
EVEN?

even would be

ray lewis is out (farrior)

suggs is out (woodly)

your other linebacker (harrison)

how the hell is 1 dude out fair? that cant compare to woodly,harrison, and farrior..like thats (OUR PRESSURE) our (DEFENSE) lmao ..i can see flacco stylin on us cuz he gonna have all day to sit in the pocket and pick apart our corners..real talk.
I was joking about being even.. but losing Ngata is about as big a loss as we can have. I consider him to be our best defensive player (and the best defensive tackle in the NFL)

He takes ALOT of the attention from Suggs... and you guys know Suggs owns Ben. So no Ngata = a neutralized Suggs for the most part
 11-04-2011, 02:02 PM         #32
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
and then the ravens get all happy think they own us

then the playoffs come and we beat them (IN BALTIMORE) to continue on to our 7th superbowl..and rematch against greenbay =)

If the Ravens win this next game.. no way you clowns beat us in the playoffs. You might not even make that wild card
 6 years ago '09        #33
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
Lot of trash talking going on in here....

But yall know who I'm rooting for :cool-smiley-009:
 11-04-2011, 02:21 PM         #34
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Msfourfteleven said:
Lot of trash talking going on in here....

But yall know who I'm rooting for :cool-smiley-009:
:cool-smiley-009:
 11-04-2011, 02:53 PM         #35
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelerfan1 said:
How does Suggs own Ben when Ben owns the Ravens
This is from YOUR hometown newspaper

"All hats off to the Pittsburgh Steelers. We respect them to death. But today was our day. Big Ben, you know he's a great quarterback. God can have his soul, but his a.ss belongs to me."

That was Suggs after he sacked Roethlisberger three times and forced two fumbles in the Ravens' 35-7 win Sept. 11 in Baltimore. Roethlisberger had a terrible day, throwing three interceptions and losing two fumbles -- three if you count a botched handoff to running back Rashard Mendenhall -- as part of a seven-turnover afternoon.

"I've heard that quote," Roethlisberger said the other day. "I've got no problem with it. It is what it is ...

Suggs has had plenty against the Steelers. No one in the NFL has gotten to know Roethlisberger up close and personal the way he has. In his past 12 games against the Steelers going back to 2006, he has 16 sacks, including three against Roethlisberger in the teams' AFC playoff game last season.

Suggs suggested that has made him the most despised NFL figure in Pittsburgh. I'm still thinking Tom Brady, Bill Belichick or, of course, Roger Goodell. But there's no arguing that he has been the most dominant player against the Steelers in the past half dozen seasons.

Read more:

what more can I say?
 6 years ago '08        #36
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
mike wallace better get more looks than antonio brown
 6 years ago '06        #37
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
ur starting to sound real stupid. just b/c ben chose not to brag about the fact that in actuality ben owns the sh*t out of ur whole team, don't mean he was admitting that suggs 'owns' him. just stop man. and one injury don't come close to what we're dealing with. we'll still handle business tho. but stop pretending like u've actually won ANYTHING of meaning against us...its pathetic. esp since u doin the most trash talk in here ...guess game 1 of the season for u guys WAS ur superbowl. i guess i understand it since u haven't been there in forever..
 11-04-2011, 03:10 PM         #38
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
ur starting to sound real stupid. just b/c ben chose not to brag about the fact that in actuality ben owns the sh*t out of ur whole team, don't mean he was admitting that suggs 'owns' him. just stop man. and one injury don't come close to what we're dealing with. we'll still handle business tho. but stop pretending like u've actually won ANYTHING of meaning against us...its pathetic. esp since u doin the most trash talk in here ...guess game 1 of the season for u guys WAS ur superbowl. i guess i understand it since u haven't been there in forever..
So the stats that the sports writer mentioned are bullsh*t? What he said about Suggs being the most dominant player against the Steelers in the past 6 years is bullsh*t? Can you recall the last game Suggs didn't go off against the Steelers? Don't get all butt hurt about it because it's true... I can readily admit that Ben has had the Ravens number for the most part... and Suggs has had Pitt's line/Ben's number for the most part so what the fu*k are you arguing?

You're a fu*king bandwagon Canadian anyway so I wouldn't expect you to know what the people think in Pittsburgh
 6 years ago '11        #39
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
 MY_name said:

You're a fu*king bandwagon Canadian anyway so I wouldn't expect you to know what the people think in Pittsburgh

6 years ago '08        #40
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
suggs does own ben..but ben owns the ravens

you can say both and they both make sense...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy