Sunday Night Football [Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers] The BEST Rivalry In Football

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins Sunday Night?
Baltimore Ravens 5 35.71%
Pittsburgh Steelers 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #341
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 368 368
now if cam would just give Flacco a chance to show his a.ss every game and stop calling bullsh*t
 11-06-2011, 10:56 PM         #342
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ray always talking god...he know damn well he know who k!lled that dude
 6 years ago '04        #343
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
 SHootar said:
i don't generally blame the officials...and i'm not gonna blame them for the loss...but that was some of the most biased officiating i've seen. terrible.

that being said our defense didn't show up on the final drive. amazing game tho, tough one to swallow.
The Steelers got straight and OFFICIALLY fu*ked with no vaseline...worst officiating ive seen in years...
 6 years ago '04        #344
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 SHootar said:
i don't generally blame the officials...and i'm not gonna blame them for the loss...but that was some of the most biased officiating i've seen. terrible.

that being said our defense didn't show up on the final drive. amazing game tho, tough one to swallow.
That was not a hold on Torrey Smith on the first play of the game

that kept points off of the board...
 6 years ago '11        #345
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
 SHootar said:

..you musta missed that fake a.ss holding call on the first play and the early wistle when ray wasnt down...they took 2 tds off the board
 6 years ago '04        #346
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
I almost lost my fantasy matchup... Then that fumble on the last play of the game tied up the matchup
 6 years ago '08        #347
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12589 12589
sick a.ss game
 6 years ago '04        #348
space
space
i knew the Steelers were gonna lose...examples:

-call Heinz Ward catch incomplete on a challenge...but gave the Ravens a completion later on the same type of play and Tomlin lost the challenge...

-didnt call the head to head on HW that put him out the game...but call the one on Clark...

-called a fu*kin DEFENSIVE pass interferense on an offinsive push-off to win the game?
 6 years ago '09        #349
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
lmao @ squeeler fans crying about officiating. they couldve called ike taylor for holding the entire game.
 6 years ago '08        #350
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
 MY_name said:
I'm saying though... n*ggas was talking mad sh*t about my boy Joey..
i'm saying though

n*ggas just waitin for flacco to do something when it matters

6 years ago '04        #351
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,320 | Props total: 3921 3921
Great game! And way to redeem yourself #82. I like seeing sh*t like that.
 6 years ago '06        #352
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Tyrone Biggumz said:
The Steelers got straight and OFFICIALLY fu*ked with no vaseline...worst officiating ive seen in years...
i know it was completely fu*ked.

-the ike taylor PI?!? GIMME A fu*kING BREAK. are u kidding me on that?? that sh*t happens on EVERY deep route.

-the non-call on rayray helmet to helmet on hines

-the helmet to helmet on ryan clark...fu*k outta here this wasn't 1/10th as bad as rayrays

-the phantom hold on starks. brutal call.

-the game winning TD if u call anything its smith for pushing off wtf is that.

-the challenge tomlin threw that they actually upheld as a catch?!? the replay cleary showed the ball moving

there was probs more those are just off the top.

again i ain't sayin it was the sole reason we lost, but in a tight game like this it's just ridiculous and unacceptable. keep the fu*king flags in ur pants this is the ravens and steelers....ticky tack bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #353
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
at suggs conference
 6 years ago '06        #354
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
..you musta missed that fake a.ss holding call on the first play and the early wistle when ray wasnt down...they took 2 tds off the board
that wasn't fake lmao they even showed it AGAIN late in the game and were dogging smith for it. it was a clear hold on a player that was right there to make the tackle. stop.
 6 years ago '04        #355
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,320 | Props total: 3921 3921
 wjcorner said:
that sh*t is kind of telling

I hope we get a playoff replay, sh*t gonna be crazy
Me too. Last year had almost all the illest rivalries play out in the playoffs.
 6 years ago '08        #356
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
 ill 800 said:
lmao @ squeeler fans crying about officiating. they couldve called ike taylor for holding the entire game.
man fu*k that official sh*t..it was lame tonight but whatever

im a huge ben fan and im just sick of ben sucking a.ss for 3 quarters and then getting 1 touchdown with 2 minutes left and expecting our d to save his a.ss at the end.

like for real ben..sometimes you gotta play a full fu*king game. that pats game..he did good ill say but did fall off in the second quarter..dude just cannot play a full game nowadays and im almost getting some sick joy in the loss in a way because im sick of this sh*t.

we always put our d in these situations and its not fair. i always blame the d or get mad if they blow it in the end but the steelers stay holding teams to like..10-17-21 and with our weapons ...we cant put up a steady 35 a game? watch some tape on rogers ben..thats how its done..
 11-06-2011, 11:10 PM         #357
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
i know it was completely fu*ked.

-the ike taylor PI?!? GIMME A fu*kING BREAK. are u kidding me on that?? that sh*t happens on EVERY deep route.

-the non-call on rayray helmet to helmet on hines

-the helmet to helmet on ryan clark...fu*k outta here this wasn't 1/10th as bad as rayrays

-the phantom hold on starks. brutal call.

-the game winning TD if u call anything its smith for pushing off wtf is that.

-the challenge tomlin threw that they actually upheld as a catch?!? the replay cleary showed the ball moving

there was probs more those are just off the top.

again i ain't sayin it was the sole reason we lost, but in a tight game like this it's just ridiculous and unacceptable. keep the fu*king flags in ur pants this is the ravens and steelers....ticky tack bullsh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Go to sleep n*gga.. you're clearly talking crazy
 6 years ago '11        #358
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
where all the rest of them steeler fans thats always talkin sht ..aint seen them n*ggas the whole game..heard them talkin sht all week..
 6 years ago '04        #359
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
 wjcorner said:
that sh*t is kind of telling

I hope we get a playoff replay, sh*t gonna be crazy
True.

Flacco's throw to Smith could be the catalyst to shut my a.ss up from what we were discussing earlier (Flacco not being able to break through that glass ceiling. Which... for the record, I actually like Flacco, he seems like a good guy IMHO).
 6 years ago '04        #360
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
man fu*k that official sh*t..it was lame tonight but whatever

im a huge ben fan and im just sick of ben sucking a.ss for 3 quarters and then getting 1 touchdown with 2 minutes left and expecting our d to save his a.ss at the end.

like for real ben..sometimes you gotta play a full fu*king game. that pats game..he did good ill say but did fall off in the second quarter..dude just cannot play a full game nowadays and im almost getting some sick joy in the loss in a way because im sick of this sh*t.

we always put our d in these situations and its not fair. i always blame the d or get mad if they blow it in the end but the steelers stay holding teams to like..10-17-21 and with our weapons ...we cant put up a steady 35 a game? watch some tape on rogers ben..thats how its done..
the Refs was BIG tonight tho...and i an't even a Steelers fan...im a football fan....fu*k these are two of the toughest teams in the league...let em collide and may the best team win...felt like i was watching a fu*king NBA game the way the refs took over the game...happens when you watch the Packers too...they are undefeated with ALOT of help from bullsh*t calls and no-calls...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy