Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #441
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,634 | Props total: 1568 1568
if ur a raiders fan and u think these n*ggas are winners n have a chance at the playoffs ur af uckin idiot and aint no fan and dont know sh*t about this team

this team aint a winner...they have had 4 chances to dominate this division make there stamp n take over....lets take a look....

BILLS they did not stop them once in the second half.......
PATRIOTS they scored a td had tom brady at 3 and 20 and hit the n*gga late got hella penaltys and lost
CHIEFS dudes got blown out
BRONCOS they made tebow look like god was playing out there...everyone was sh*tting on tebow now they will praise him

thats 4 chances to take over.....this team aint no bully...
 6 years ago '07        #442
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 astroblack9 said:
oh no, dont get me twisted...we got fu*king HANDLED. There aint an excuse in the world for why we got done up like that...i was jus making a point.

Im tired of seeing n*ggas in raider jerseys be penalized for their jersey...there are plays every week that get called on the raiders, that we dont get back...i jus like sh*t even.

but back to the point at hand.

Hue needs to get back to the basics...and have his team playing some fu*king defense. Tebow out there lookin like fu*king steve young....for the past 2/3 years, we had a defense and 0 offense....

now we cant stop a fu*king nosebleed...Bresnahan and his bullsh*t schemes needs to go
they miss a lot of holding calls especially whomever is holding Wimbley, but I'm not using that as a scapegoat to us getting our a.sses whooped.

our defense is a.ss...

Huff was really pissing me off today
 6 years ago '07        #443
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 shortz said:
stfu u f*ggets i aint no bandwagon fan....i been a fan got season tickets when them n*ggas went 2-14 and all that bullsh*t....

u n*ggas been a fan soon as we got mcfadden fu*kin f*ggets.....this is my team n i noe this team

there not beating the chargers....look at how they played against tebow!! tebow burned these n*ggas running n passing

ur a fu*kin idiot if u think da raiders r goint to the playoffs....and mcfadden wont be ready thursday netiehr will jano
I been watching raider games since Harvey Williams was runnin the rock bruh. get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t. you ain't a raider fan? then be the fu*k out. what? you think n*ggas gonna miss you?

game ain't been over but half an hour and you n*ggas already dealin wit emotions like bi*ches.
 6 years ago '06        #444
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 shortz said:
if ur a raiders fan and u think these n*ggas are winners n have a chance at the playoffs ur af uckin idiot and aint no fan and dont know sh*t about this team

this team aint a winner...they have had 4 chances to dominate this division make there stamp n take over....lets take a look....

PATRIOTS they scored a td had tom brady at 3 and 20 and hit the n*gga late got hella penaltys and lost
BRONCOS they made tebow look like god was playing out there...everyone was sh*tting on tebow now they will praise him

Pimp'n Says: "Build a bully"... my @$$(ll/NH)
 6 years ago '05        #445
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 KeepinItTrill said:
they miss a lot of holding calls especially whomever is holding Wimbley, but I'm not using that as a scapegoat to us getting our a.sses whooped.

our defense is a.ss...

Huff was really pissing me off today
I almost punched something watching that n*gga not attempt to do ANYTHING
 6 years ago '04        #446
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space

thats 4 chances to take over.....this team aint no bully... a real winner would not let that sh*t keep happening...yall dont noe sh*t about football only how to play madden
 6 years ago '05        #447
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 jslim said:
I been watching raider games since Harvey Williams was runnin the rock bruh. get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t. you ain't a raider fan? then be the fu*k out. what? you think n*ggas gonna miss you?

game ain't been over but half an hour and you n*ggas already dealin wit emotions like bi*ches.
fu*k that n*gga! That n*gga used to drive me n my pops INSANE
 6 years ago '04        #448
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
if we had a ray lewis on this team...or a bill romo they would have fu*ked this whole team....

hue need to make these fools run 10000000 laps
 6 years ago '06        #449
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Were still in first place This one was on the defense however.....
 6 years ago '07        #450
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
This Raider team is inconsistent right now. But they are built to be a winner. If Palmer can keep improving (really encouraged from what I saw today) and we can shore up our Run defense will we win the division. Simple as that...
 11-06-2011, 06:52 PM         #451
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:

What happens when the Ravens lose against the Steelers and your Ravens is in third place in the devision? Whats this there already in third? The Raiders are in second? Why the fu*k would you go to a team that is third but completely blow off a team thats in second? True they have missed opportunities, but I like the chances of Raiders making the playoffs considering how bad the division is.

They got a shot against the Chargers and this is coming from a Chargers fan. Rivers has thrown 3 picks today and the defense is horra awful. If you guys can force picks from Rivers you got a shot.
 6 years ago '10        #452
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
 DaKingIsBack said:
Were still in first place This one was on the defense however.....
We are damn lucky that were still in the race for the playoffs. Broncos might fu*k around and win the West.
 6 years ago '06        #453
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 SoulOnIce said:
We are damn lucky that were still in the race for the playoffs. Broncos might fu*k around and win the West.
Naaaa I dont see that one happening. I swear I'd rather see any other team in this divison win it so I dont have to see that f*g Tebow running around during the playoffs
 6 years ago '10        #454
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
 P.Dot said:
Time to burn all my first communion and confirmation pictures my moms keep hanging up on walls in da house.
 6 years ago '10        #455
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,423 | Props total: 6272 6272
 shortz said:

we tied for 1st smh..stop being a fu*kin downer
 6 years ago '05        #456
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 shortz said:

i believe this team can win
 6 years ago '07        #457
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 1322 1322
It's a wrap for the Raiders if they don't win Thurs.
 6 years ago '04        #458
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
My n*gga Tebow
 6 years ago '11        #459
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 lostkauze said:
these dudes out here running the option? fu*k this sh*t these dudes dont deserve no white girl pus*y for 2 weeks. nothin but dark butts for these weak a.ss n*ggas
what the..... don't even know where to begin.
 6 years ago '04        #460
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Billdotel said:
It's a wrap for the Raiders if they don't win Thurs.
What you mean fool? Oak, KC, and SD are all inconsistent as fu*k so the AFC West isnt gonna be decided til week 17
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy