Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2011, 10:13 AM         #1
9257 pageviews
103 comments

Robert Littal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq Goes in on Dwight Howard now...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Shaq on Dwight Howard: "I Don't Like People Who Lack Originality"

Dwight Howard and I don’t really have a relationship. I don’t like people who lack originality. The whole Superman thing doesn’t work for me. … It’s kind of weird how he’s handled his career. He wants to be Superman. They’re talking about him going to L.A. when his contract is up. When I go back to the Orlando area in the offseason, they are doing all the same things for him they did for me. But that’s a mistake. He’s Dwight Howard. He’s not Shaq. Be your own man. Create your own brand.

103 comments for "Shaq Goes in on Dwight Howard now..."

6 years ago '04        #2
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I can't wait to read this book.
 11-03-2011, 10:20 AM         #3
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe gonna have another 3peat with dwight in LA, and this time they won't be disbanded because the dominant center will have respect for the GOAT
 6 years ago '04        #4
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 KURUPTION!!! said:
 6 years ago '06        #5
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe gonna have another 3peat with dwight in LA, and this time they won't be disbanded because the dominant center will have respect for the GOAT
Abso-fu*king-lutely PERFECT placement of that smiley.
 6 years ago '06        #6
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Going to read at least a page in my Shaq voice.
 6 years ago '07        #7
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13081 13081
full quote + some extras for people who don't want to click his blog...

Dwight Howard is by himself. If he doesn’t get four rings, I’ll be disappointed in him. There’s no one for him to go up against. When I was playing I had [Patrick] Ewing in his prime. I had Rik Smits, Arvydas Sabonis, Alonzo Mourning, Dikembe Mutumbo. I had Vlade Divac, Kevin Duckworth. I caught some of David Robinson. [Greg] Ostertag. Guys with size. Now, I couldn’t name five centers.

Dwight Howard and I don’t really have a relationship. I don’t like people who lack originality. The whole Superman thing doesn’t work for me. … It’s kind of weird how he’s handled his career. He wants to be Superman. They’re talking about him going to L.A. when his contract is up. When I go back to the Orlando area in the offseason, they are doing all the same things for him they did for me. But that’s a mistake. He’s Dwight Howard. He’s not Shaq. Be your own man. Create your own brand.

I do feel for him sometimes. It’s all on his shoulders, just like it was all on mine, and when he doesn’t get it done he’s the one standing there trying to explain, even though he put up huge numbers. Nothing changes in the NBA. It’s not always fun being Dwight Howard, but if you call yourself The Man, well, you gotta deal with it.
on brian shaw being the peacemaker:

A few minutes later Kobe pulled up. Brian said to him, “Shaq is going to k!ll you. He’s going to f*** you up on sight.”

Kobe grinned and said, “Ooooh, am I supposed to be scared?”

“Yes,” Brian told him. “This is no joke.”

They get me and Kobe into the theater and instantly it’s a shouting match. We’re cursing each other and calling each other names and I’m making a move for Kobe when BShaw steps in and tells us both to sit down.

Somehow Kobe and I made it through the rest of the year without any major issues. BShaw managed to get us back on track. It’s kind of funny when you think about it. All of these supposed Lakers leaders who care so much about the franchise, all these Lakers legends, none of them ever had the courage to say anything to Kobe and me. Not Kareem, not Magic, not Mitch Kupchak, none of them. Only Brian Shaw took us on. Yet when the Lakers job came up in 2011 they didn’t give Brian Shaw a chance by looking right past him. Go figure.
on playing with kobe, wade, and lebron:

I always tell people in terms of being tough on the young stars, I was a 10 with Kobe and a 4 with DWade and a 1 with LeBron.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-03-2011 at 11:28 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #8
space
space
on glen "big pus*y" davis:

“Big Baby” Davis kept looking me off and taking it himself. Doc is shouting at him to go inside, but he won’t. So Doc calls timeout and draws up a play for me. I go out there, and I back Andrew Bynum way under the rim. I’m loose, I’m ready. I’ve got Bynum under the basket and again, Baby won’t give me the ball. So I go up to him and say, “If you ever miss me again I’m going to punch you in the face.” I was hot.

Two nights later we’re playing in Sacramento and here we go again. I take three shots the entire game and again I’ve got my man isolated underneath the basket, and Baby ignores me and takes a jump shot. So the next time we’re in the huddle I let Baby have it.

I tell him, “Pass the [expletive] ball inside.” He comes back at me a little bit and now I’m really heated. All hell is breaking loose. We’re going back and forth. Doc is standing there and he’s not saying a word. The message is pretty clear: Work this out yourselves. I tell Baby, “You’re a selfish player. Everyone on this team knows it.” Hey, all the fans knew it. He takes shots when he shouldn’t.
i wonder if he cried after that too. i was dying in the heat series when they kept going to him and he couldn't do sh*t.
 11-03-2011, 10:59 AM         #9
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #10
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 3920 3920
hell yeah this will be entertaining
 6 years ago '08        #11
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
I read the entire Glen Davis section in my Shaq Voice and just
 6 years ago '09        #12
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
Shaq is kinda bein a bi*ch now startin to sound like a hoe
 6 years ago '05        #13
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
So no1 sees this sh*t as kinda pathetic on shaq's part? This n*gga is literally bi*ching about everything and trying to make himself look greater than life.

n*gga needs to jus do his media job...even Barkley doesnt talk this much
 6 years ago '04        #14
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 astroblack9 said:
So no1 sees this sh*t as kinda pathetic on shaq's part? This n*gga is literally bi*ching about everything and trying to make himself look greater than life.

Yeah it is but it's nothing new. Shaq has always been this way. The only difference now is he isn't dropping 30 and 15 any more. Plus he's trying to sell a book so ...
 6 years ago '05        #15
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 astroblack9 said:

this haters on bx are just gonna look past it cause its shaq.

and better for shaq if kobe did this all hell break lose, or LBJ .

BUT I WILL BE READING
 6 years ago '05        #16
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Dwight Howard is by himself. If he doesn’t get four rings, I’ll be disappointed in him. There’s no one for him to go up against. When I was playing I had [Patrick] Ewing in his prime. I had Rik Smits, Arvydas Sabonis, Alonzo Mourning, Dikembe Mutumbo. I had Vlade Divac, Kevin Duckworth. I caught some of David Robinson. [Greg] Ostertag. Guys with size. Now, I couldn’t name five centers.
lol @ him leaving out hakeem
 6 years ago '11        #17
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
I smell somethin cookin....
 6 years ago '07        #18
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
this haters on bx are just gonna look past it cause its shaq.

and better for shaq if kobe did this all hell break lose, or LBJ .

BUT I WILL BE READING
this guy was JUST trying to dismiss him for talking about kobe

u don't even TRY to hide it any more, do u?
 6 years ago '07        #19
space
space
 astroblack9 said:

u know these rn't all separate interviews and that everything that's coming out has been excerpts from his book, right?
 6 years ago '05        #20
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 joshdogg26 said:
u know these rn't all separate interviews and that everything that's coming out has been excerpts from his book, right?
There are seperate interviews...this came out from him talking to jackie mcmullan, they talked bout it on 1st n 10.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy