NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
20009 pageviews
18 comments

lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
Help!! Got Flight Club New York Questions

Tuesday night i ordered a couple pair of kicks and get to the payment part and fill all the information out for my credit card and all that....then get the confirmation order number and all...everything is good

Then next day i get an email sayin they need me to email them a copy of my drivers license front and back, credit card front and back and also my signature...and im like image

Now i do some shoppin online but never have i heard a website askin for all that...especially to buy some maf*cken shoes...i know flightclub is a legit site and all but dam....they might as well get ssn while they at it...

so my question is has anybody ever ordered off flightclub and did they ask u the same thing??

18 comments for "Help!! Got Flight Club New York Questions"

6 years ago '05        #2
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 lr501 said:
Tuesday night i ordered a couple pair of kicks and get to the payment part and fill all the information out for my credit card and all that....then get the confirmation order number and all...everything is good

Then next day i get an email sayin they need me to email them a copy of my drivers license front and back, credit card front and back and also my signature...and im like

Now i do some shoppin online but never have i heard a website askin for all that...especially to buy some maf*cken shoes...i know flightclub is a legit site and all but dam....they might as well get ssn while they at it...

so my question is has anybody ever ordered off flightclub and did they ask u the same thing??
No i bought some AJ 6 back in june from flight club Ny dey didn't ask for all that.........the only site i could think of that ever ask me for all that was Bodog online sports betting.
 6 years ago '05        #3
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
sounds like that bullsh*t. n*ggas trying to do some fraud on ur dime.
 6 years ago '04        #4
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
Are u out of country??

That's the only possible justification I could see. They do have one of the worst online departments of any company I have dealt with tho. My girl orders me pieces from them for Xmas/bday. Always a fu*k up. They email saying sh*t ain't in stock anymore after a week. Charge twice. Send wrong size. Etc.
 6 years ago '04        #5
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
it has to do with the dollar amount, they dont want to get a chargeback.... if that happens, they lose the money and the shoes....

i had to do this when i bought some rims from superbuytires.com like 8 years ago because the amount was like 1600
 6 years ago '08        #6
lr501  OP
space
space
preciate da feedback....but yeah i dont feel right givin all dat info out like dat...so i said f*ck it...they said they would cancel da order if i didnt get the info to them within 24 hours...

da price on my order was like $800....and for ole boi who asked was i out of the country....naw im in da states...
 6 years ago '04        #7
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 51 51
Iono man, that sounds all to suspect for me...I would confirm this procedure with my cc/debit company...
 6 years ago '08        #8
lr501  OP
space
space
im not sendin none of that sh*t in..i aint even tryin to risk da headache...
 6 years ago '07        #9
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
If you know anyone you trust in NY, just PayPal them the money and ask them to pick it up for you. You won't need to pay Flight Club's insane price on the shipping, either.
 6 years ago '04        #10
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
just call flightclub and ask them if thats their procedure.

but I wouldnt fu*k with it, only time i heard some sh*t like that was Bodog and other gambling sites.
 6 years ago '10        #11
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 KeithHernandez said:
If you know anyone you trust in NY, just PayPal them the money and ask them to pick it up for you. You won't need to pay Flight Club's insane price on the shipping, either.
Just about to say this..I was gonna cop a couple fitteds I saw online then when the shipping price came up I literally dropped my mouse on the floor.

sh*t had me like
 6 years ago '04        #12
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1477 1477
Just pay through a different method end of story.
 6 years ago '08        #13
lr501  OP
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
i was thinkin about that da other day too...but i dont know nobody in ny or even close...
 6 years ago '08        #14
lr501  OP
space
space
yall got any other websites i can go to besides flightclub?
 6 years ago '06        #15
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
that is pretty unusual..

I order kicks offline all the time with a debit/check card and usually to avoid gettin gipped the site just waits til' your payment clears b4 they send confirmation email and ship your order...
 11-05-2011, 06:17 AM         #16
keemibus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive ordered from there before and they called to confirm the order thats all
 6 years ago '05        #17
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
Paypal me the money. I got you :-)
 6 years ago '05        #18
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
Yeah I've only ever had to do that for gambling web sites.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy