Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
i think they'll make a deal, if they let him walk they wont let him spit - but i doubt he'll take it
 6 years ago '06        #122
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
 MONSTALOCC said:
Free MAC

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #123
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
Free boosie and Mac

Why do some n*ggas hate on another man so hard...

Hate shows your character
 6 years ago '10        #124
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 Pale Pimp said:
only black people would condone his ignorant behavior with stupid free boosie posts. black people stay losing in life and blame others for their problems

this n*ggas dumb

free boosie
 6 years ago '05        #125
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9820 9820
As a black man myself and not so much a fan of Boosie, I can't get behind this whole "Free(fill in the blank)" campaigning that goes on. I mean I'm a fan of the music and the culture and not necessarily many of the artist. As black people we have to stop wanting to give a pass to every single black person that commits a crime especially murder or attempted murder. Every black person that is behind bars is not there for some racial profiling or conjured up mindset that "the white man" has it out for us. I think more times than none we need to place ourselves on the side of the family that is enduring the suffering of these mindless young black men. Next time y'all feel compelled to yell "Free(fill in the blank)" think about that mother, sister, brother, father or friend that will never get to see the person that was taken from them.
 6 years ago '04        #126
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
wait...i hope dude dont go to lsu for law school lmaoooooooo tah
 11-04-2011, 11:49 AM         #127
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiddKidd45 said:
if he innocent den i pray he get out
n*ggas praying to GOD for murderERS to get out of jail? WHERE THE fu*k THEY DO THAT AT B
 6 years ago '05        #128
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 xoutchucky said:
fool, Trial Court opinions do not get published.....if you READ dumb a.ss, you will see I said Troy Davis I had access to. Lil Boosie didn't appeal his stuff yet......he haven't even been tried on the murder charges.....that let me know how little you know on this subject of criminal law.

Now go back and read and see where I was talking about Troy Davis case as far as access to the case, notice my 2nd paragraph transition and say "as far as boosie".....feel stupid about you not reading before writing this post and then don't comment again....u said "U haven't been watching the news" tell me one damn news story that said anything about Boosie possibly getting out. Also, do I know who you are on SUBR campus.....no, why would I? I don't attend SUBR, never did and never have any reason to be there fool, I am from New Orleans with no desire to spend anymore time in BR than is required for school.....c'mon son, get serious u prolly ain't nobody on campus ANYWAY and to be someone on the #1 diseased campus in the US ain't sh*t anyway
You are aware that SUBR has the best Law school of those available in BR, right? Ever wonder why cross registration exists? STFU and stop posing. If you don't go to SUBR, your "law student creds" fail. You don't sh*t about what's going on with the Boosie case nor do you know sh*t about the Troy Davis case. He was set the hell up. This was stated among anon police officers. I WONDER if your "connections" illustrated this.

I will type all day against the likes of you.. You might as well get ready. Save your huge unread paragraphs, btw.. lol.
 6 years ago '05        #129
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
As a black man myself and not so much a fan of Boosie, I can't get behind this whole "Free(fill in the blank)" campaigning that goes on. I mean I'm a fan of the music and the culture and not necessarily many of the artist. As black people we have to stop wanting to give a pass to every single black person that commits a crime especially murder or attempted murder. Every black person that is behind bars is not there for some racial profiling or conjured up mindset that "the white man" has it out for us. I think more times than none we need to place ourselves on the side of the family that is enduring the suffering of these mindless young black men. Next time y'all feel compelled to yell "Free(fill in the blank)" think about that mother, sister, brother, father or friend that will never get to see the person that was taken from them.
I am behind you on the trend that's become infectious among us. FREE MANSON! STFU.. Like these guys truly give a fu*k about us. I highly doubt that the guy is guilty, however. Something's not adding up.
 6 years ago '10        #130
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 POPOFF said:
n*ggas praying to GOD for murderERS to get out of jail? WHERE THE fu*k THEY DO THAT AT B
your reading comprehension seems to be lacking
 6 years ago '04        #131
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,677 | Props total: 6816 6816
I don't see how any criminal defense lawyer can sleep at night...but something tells me the paycheck they get at the end of the day helps a bit.
 6 years ago '10        #132
markey2dacity 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
Free Boosie!
 6 years ago '05        #133
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 2687 2687
free c murder

o wait wer all over that now? give boosie another 2 years an no1 will remember that fu*ker
 6 years ago '06        #134
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
if this n*gga does come home he us gonna be richer than he ever imagined when Gucci got locked up it was a bidding war for the first show that n*gga went from 10 stacks a show to a 100 I hope they do free the homie
 6 years ago '07        #135
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 KiddKidd45 said:
if he innocent den i pray he get out
 POPOFF said:
if he's innocent that means he's not a murderer sherlock

ceo-of-hucworld said:
and y do u seem to a.ssume everybody is guilty until proven innocent?this reverse racism sh*t is disgustin
 6 years ago '10        #136
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 troy187 said:
any news on mac
them rednecks still tryna hang him. My brother was writing him back and forth but Mac said they was hiding his mail and sh*t. I fu*ks wit Boosie but Mac is the one that should be exonerated pronto
 6 years ago '10        #137
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 troy187 said:
any news on mac
them rednecks still tryna hang him. My brother was writing him back and forth but Mac said they was hiding his mail and sh*t. I fu*ks wit Boosie but Mac is the one that should be exonerated pronto

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #138
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 xoutchucky said:
and why is it that u hope I don't go there?
well according to this and lsu are 2nd tier schools Tulane is ranked at #34...
and if i were in law, yea i'd go to SUBR...but im not in law but know this the majority of the people that are in lsu for law, im pretty sure they're cross enrolled at SULC
 6 years ago '04        #139
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 xoutchucky said:
LMAO, site didn't even work (went back and entered in just lawschool100.com and if you even take a site that has that kinda ad at the top of the page as a credible site, u a fail in life.....c'mon son, the damn site isn't sufficient enough to have real ads)....plus like I said LSU is Tier 2, SULC is Tier 4......talking to people who have no idea what they are talking about is crazy on my part though....you know the admission test LSAT correct? Well, SULC median score is 144.....LSU is 157....LSU is ranked #80 and SULC isn't ranked because they don't rank Tier 3 or 4 schools.

based on US News rankings, not some "I live in Baton Rouge, I post on Boxden, I know what's best but I am not in Law School rankings"

2011 2010 2009 25th-75th GPA 25th-75th LSAT
84* 80* 75* Louisiana State U 3.14-3.6 155-160
vs.
N/A Southern University (LA) 2.56-3.08 143-148

come on bro, SULC highest credentials are not even at LSU lowest yet you fools say the opposite....I am guessing you have some inside info right? Not to even mention once again, SULC has the lowest Bar Passage rate in the state and LSU is #1 for years running.....and yes, that's better than higher ranked Tulane Bar Passage rate

Please chill out, Boxden people just say too much uninformed sh*t.....where is it possible you got such dumb a.ss information from?
sir...ill type slowly for you
1st off i'm a female
2nd...you're rankings mean nada to me, when i and like bullack have said. LSU and SUBR do cross enrollment... do you know what cross enrollment means?
of course LSU will have the higher rankings because those students are taking classes at SULC but graduating from LSU their degree says LSU but their learning is southern based
I can say this because i know people personally that did it, went to LSU took classes at southern law but graduated from LSU...
3rd... you're a.ssuming that what we're talking about is just us thinking we know etc etc, but i'll take my first hand knowledge of people that I know before i take your word or some rankings when 4 out of 5 of my friends have did it, and basically said that is what half the people that graduated from lsu did
4th...our opinions differ but i'll stand by what i said IMO SULC is better than LSU law...you feel otherwise and agree to disagree
 6 years ago '05        #140
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 sho 2010 said:

[pic - click to view]

if anything less than a $100 is in there, then he's a pus*y! lmao I tripped out when he said that... and there was nothing less than a hundred in that entire stack.... HE might be a real n*gga but his music is still crap lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago