most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2011, 05:26 PM         #81
Ace A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #82
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8151 8151
Fry Boosie

Get rid of this ****
 6 years ago '05        #83
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Ask troy davis how that sh*t went
Stfu. That sh*t ain't happening in our state. These folks are ready to die for this man. All you outsiders should stfu because y'all don't have the slightest clue about what it is out here.
 6 years ago '04        #84
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
In all honesty I just hope the lil dude learned something...
 11-03-2011, 06:04 PM         #85
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Loopholes? More like $$$
 6 years ago '05        #86
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 xoutchucky said:
Addressing a few issues:

First, Boosie is in the bing for 10 years already for vioaltion of probabtion....while I would love to see my dude get out, unless that ruling on the 10 years for violation of probabtion is overturned, he ain't getting out until them 10 years up.....people act like he in jail now waiting for murder charges, he in there for violation of probabtion.....once again, I want my dude to be out that jail house because Boosie a good dude....real talk.

Second, O.J. got off and he wasn't pretty white female so chill out with that bullsh*t like Casey Anthony was only person to beat charges

Third, do you know how much evidence there was on Troy Davis outside of those recanted testimony? Dude was so guilty it wasn't even funny......

anyway, I don't know where this info come from, but I hope he can come home soon but its highly unlikely, even if he do 10, I hope he get off them murder charges
Umm, you are completely wrong about Mr. Davis. Stop it. And I guess that you hadn't watched the news on Boosie recently. He's due to be free eventually of ALL charges. Fox news BR and reps said this pending judge.
 6 years ago '05        #87
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2619 2619
 Ace A said:
great song until Lil Phat a.ss came on. i fx with him at times but i aint wanna hear his a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #88
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 Fresh Whyte said:
[b]...n*ggas Hating On Boosie Music
Man for a while I couldn't stand Boosie music, and I'm from the South. But damn near everybody round him stay bumping Boosie so I eventually got used to his annoying a.ss voice. Plus his tracks be having some k!ller beats. :cool-smiley-009:
 11-03-2011, 06:32 PM         #89
Ace A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
great song until Lil Phat a.ss came on. i fx with him at times but i aint wanna hear his a.ss.
 6 years ago '10        #90
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
 spittapilottalk said:
does that mean he'll be allowed to step inside a booth?

if so please no
yeah, im cool with homie
but his music
 6 years ago '04        #91
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,955 | Props total: 1166 1166
Free bad azz
The streets waiting,that n*gga got some hot sh*t to get off his chest
 6 years ago '11        #92
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Satire said:
Fry him yo wtf
 6 years ago '06        #93
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,569 | Props total: 4478 4478
The south will lose their minds if they release this niqqa, can't wait for some more classic sh*t from homie.
 6 years ago '11        #94
imagnacarta 4 heat pts
space
space
$154 | Props total: 2 2
Like if he did do it, don't free his a.ss. If he didn't, free him. But cats be rooting for the bad guy like its in style or something....wtf
 6 years ago '08        #95
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
don't condone violence, but his music is dope tho....real street n*ggas know whats up...
 6 years ago '07        #96
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 10553 10553
 xoutchucky said:
Addressing a few issues:

First, Boosie is in the bing for 10 years already for vioaltion of probabtion....while I would love to see my dude get out, unless that ruling on the 10 years for violation of probabtion is overturned, he ain't getting out until them 10 years up.....people act like he in jail now waiting for murder charges, he in there for violation of probabtion.....once again, I want my dude to be out that jail house because Boosie a good dude....real talk.

Second, O.J. got off and he wasn't pretty white female so chill out with that bullsh*t like Casey Anthony was only person to beat charges

Third, do you know how much evidence there was on Troy Davis outside of those recanted testimony? Dude was so guilty it wasn't even funny......

anyway, I don't know where this info come from, but I hope he can come home soon but its highly unlikely, even if he do 10, I hope he get off them murder charges
10 years?Where did you hear that sh*t.Last I heard he had 2 maybe 3 years for probation Violation.Not saying your wrong but This sh*t don't even sound right.Post ur source.
 11-03-2011, 07:50 PM         #97
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SiqkWidaPen said:
im guessing you've never lived in louisiana or the south before...im guessing you dont know that in BR specially the southside of BR. k!lling is like a sport for these young kids...that boosie didn't hire marlo mike, marlo mike was just in on the hit...dude has 6 bodies under his belt...he started his life the day he stepped off the porch...im guessin if someone makes songs, and makes it publicly known that he wants to k!ll u then you're gonna go to the same racist cops that been trying to put everyone in jail related to TRill ENT just because the DA has a hard on em. i feel like because you don't know everything surrounding this case you shouldnt speak on it.
:agreement6::agreement6: G-LANE 3 up 3 down that's my hood even though I'm in H-town now
 6 years ago '04        #98
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Free Boosie!!!
 6 years ago '07        #99
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
If they free him for this, then they should charge him and lock his a.ss back up for his horrible fu*kin music.
 6 years ago '08        #100
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago