Wale projected to sell 170-190K in the first week

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20786 20786
 SOCIALITE said:
How is this not floppin though? Everybody gettin that "it's good for him" or "it's good for this time period" Who didn't do at least these numbers though....other than Game. It's gotta be a point where this is just standard and not "winning"

You do realize he only sold 28,000 copies on his debut album right? And how is that a flop? In this climate that's good numbers for somebody who isn't a household name.

What you want him to sell 300k? Does that sound realistic to you?
 6 years ago '04        #62
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
i thought he would do something like 80-100k. props to him. 150k is a lot in these days of bootlegging. i think he sold only like 30k in the 1st week of his 1st album.
 6 years ago '10        #63
space
space
 Prophecy_projet said:

So let me get this straight: He goes from selling like 26k on Interscope/Roc Nation with Lady Gaga on the single, to going to MMG with really no standout single and sells a bigger opening week than the MMG album and Teflon Don??!

Do you get like a free pair of Foamposites with the album?

I think him, J.Cole and Wayne doing a Mil again are the biggest surprise numbers of the year.
You pretty much summed it all up

It's amazing actually. Props to Wale he gotta be feelin real happy right now.
 11-02-2011, 04:16 PM         #64
MasterMind715 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess we gone ignore that he said the albums was better then reasonable doubt and the album is trash
 11-02-2011, 04:17 PM         #65
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wale that dude He that dude becasue wack bi*ch a.ss f*g crackers can't stand him. AS D. Wayne put it LOL, "An educated black man, your worst nightmare, punk".
 6 years ago '04        #66
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 Blacknitro said:
1. I never said they made the same music. I said they have the same fanbase. The ppl that jam Jeezy are the same mothafuccas that are jammin Wale. Just like the same mothafuccas that were jammin Jay Z in the late 90s were coppin DMX sh*t aswell. Just becuz they make different music doesn't mean they have a different fan base. Eminem and Nikki may have a different fan base than Jeezy, but NOT Wale. Wale and Jeezy got the same fan base. The appeal to the same crowd. 3 years ago females loved Jeezy just as much as they love Wale right now. Just cuz Jeezy don't make a bunch of sellout songs doesn't mean he get less love from the females.

2. And like I said....Jeezy won't be happy being outsold by those ppl. Don't matter how pop they are. They still rappers. And Jeezy has always been a top 5 sellin rapper.
they dont have da same fan base..more southern people/hood people listen 2 jeezy,while more causal hip hop heads listen 2 wale..hoes listen 2 jeezy and wale but 4 different reasons,wale cater 2 hoes,while jeezy just caters 2 da streets/clubs..whatever is hot is what hoes flock too so he doesnt have 2 make hoe songz let alone 3-4 on an album..besides that song that way featuring ross & jeremih,strip clubs/clubs dont play wale's music at all.dey play nicki minaj but they dont play wale.that analogy with jay-z and dmx isnt a good comparisons cuz they damn near the same type of artists..wale is in da same category as kid cudi and b.o.b. and jeezy doesnt have to be happy but he'd a fool to think he could/would out sell drake or nicki..nicki and drake arent typically rappers so why would he worry abt outselling them.of course jeezy gets loves from they hoes but he doesnt have to cater to them cuz hoes love gangsta music
 11-02-2011, 04:19 PM         #67
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You pretty much summed it all up

It's amazing actually. Props to Wale he gotta be feelin real happy right now.
No disrespect to Wale but if people thought he was annoying before the album with his short temper and constantly getting egged on, we aint seen nothing yet.

This is literally the equivalent of Carlton fu*king around and hitting the game winning shot for Bel-Air academy.

Wale probably doing the Carlton dance as we seapk.
 6 years ago '04        #68
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
The only song worth naming from that album was White Girl. But compare that lukewarm single to Play your Part, Tupac Back, Ima Boss, 600 Benz ...how come the mighty C.O. couldn't sell off his buzz alone?
corporate thuggin
 6 years ago '05        #69
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,381 | Props total: 659 659
Damn alot of surprise numbers this year. :applause:
 6 years ago '06        #70
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 dosis said:
corporate thuggin

NOWHERE as big as Im a Boss
 6 years ago '04        #71
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 pa_general said:
NOWHERE as big as Im a Boss
yea it wasnt but it was getting made play for a song that wasnt huge
but i was just answering a question sum1 else said..white girl had 2 be it cuz alot people was remixing it
 6 years ago '05        #72
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Legit1 said:
Wale Won

n*ggas mad as hell

whos mad over something like this?

Dumbfu*ks
 6 years ago '07        #73
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
J Cole won
 6 years ago '05        #74
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I was a bit skeptical before listening due to him being on MMG. But the album is fire! This should have been his debut instead of the sellout Attention Deficit with super wack features and wack beats. He keeps it true to his DC roots and infuses Go Go in many of his songs like his mixtapes. He also seems to be connecting with the females with his poetry rhymes.
 6 years ago '10        #75
space
space
 Prophecy_projet said:
No disrespect to Wale but if people thought he was annoying before the album with his short temper and constantly getting egged on, we aint seen nothing yet.

This is literally the equivalent of Carlton fu*king around and hitting the game winning shot for Bel-Air academy.

Wale probably doing the Carlton dance as we seapk.

I was gonna post something similar to that involving twitter but I said nah fu*k it lol. But you're 100% correct, when his exact sales figures come out next week he's gonna be in "sh*t on n*ggas" mode

@ doing the carlton dance
 6 years ago '10        #76
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,530 | Props total: 1715 1715
mmg buying their own units now too huh?
 6 years ago '10        #77
space
space
 Poloi3eai2 said:
I was a bit skeptical before listening due to him being on MMG. But the album is fire! This should have been his debut instead of the sellout Attention Deficit with super wack features and wack beats. He keeps it true to his DC roots and infuses Go Go in many of his songs like his mixtapes. He also seems to be connecting with the females with his poetry rhymes.

Um...what?
 6 years ago '09        #78
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 Player 1 said:
that more than rick ross
Teflon Don sold 180k 1st week, God Forgives I don't will sell 250k-300k 1st week, just watch
 6 years ago '06        #79
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 ash1990 said:
Teflon Don sold 180k 1st week, God Forgives I don't will sell 250k-300k 1st week, just watch

I think Ross #'s gonna improve also...that's one hard working fat n*gga.
 6 years ago '11        #80
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 3846 3846
Dam thats a really nice look.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy