Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2011, 12:54 AM         #41
mckart30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fdfdccccccccccccv 6355555530.2A
 6 years ago '08        #42
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
she ownin n*ggas now?
 6 years ago '08        #43
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 beantown said:
I hate this lady and her conservative agenda but there's nothing out of line with what she said. People read too much into this stuff, she obviously was just talking about the conservative vs liberal side of things. When a coach says "my guys" he's not taking ownership. The word racism gets worn out by these crybabies and it's unfair to people who have legitimate gripes.
lol if your coach says our blacks are better than yours
you aint havin a problem with that?

if people dont say "i hate ******s" people argue it aint got nothin to do with race
sh*ts ridiculous
 11-03-2011, 03:57 AM         #44
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
lol if your coach says our blacks are better than yours
you aint havin a problem with that?

if people dont say "i hate ******s" people argue it aint got nothin to do with race
sh*ts ridiculous
it does have to do with race, because that was the subject, what it doesn't have to do with is owning black people. context, context, context.

people just want to get mad and say she's saying she owns blacks because it makes them feel better than her.

newsflash, EVERYONES racist, EVERYONE sees race, how can you not? it's natural, it's human. If you don't then you're a fu*king alien. Black people are racist, Hispanics people are racist, Asian people are racist and of course White people are racist because no ones not human.

This that liberal brainwash we get in school I swear to god, I'm not a neo-con or a liberal. Put if people think everyone is equal they are retarded. Some people are smart, some people are dumb, most are in the middle. Some people are physically gifted, some are weak and frail, most are in the middle.

This sh*t is common sense. Idealism is "what things ought to be like" while Realism is "what it really is." Pragmatism is what we strive for "being practical" but sometimes it gets us in trouble i.e. "Politically Correct" to where no one knows where a person stands so the worst is always expected. Might as well tell us how you really feel.
 6 years ago '05        #45
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
funny how white guys try to compare "our team" "our guys" to "our blacks"

u cant even compare.....she clearly sees race and has racial issues...like most republicans.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Pistol Peter said:
inb4oneofthesewhitekidssayshesnotracist
 beantown said:
I hate this lady and her conservative agenda but there's nothing out of line with what she said. People read too much into this stuff, she obviously was just talking about the conservative vs liberal side of things. When a coach says "my guys" he's not taking ownership. The word racism gets worn out by these crybabies and it's unfair to people who have legitimate gripes.

[pic - click to view]

11-03-2011, 09:10 AM         #47
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd give her some facial abuse
 11-03-2011, 09:14 AM         #48
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
we know white people are not racist its just the cry babys play n the race card

if she didnt say our n*ggas then its not racist
 6 years ago '09        #49
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 Got Cheeve? said:
its also about Kris Humphries too

but Democrats did roll oreos down the aisle at Michael Steele. and most blacks still vote Democrat like it's going to be better. Being played. But maybe hand outs are better than working for your money right? who cares if the country goes broke because of it.

people still shocked that people are racist? how old are you? EVERYONE is racist. whites, blacks, latinos, asians EVERYONE is racist. If you say you aren't you're lying. you can be racist and still have friends of another race. Racism isn't some definite term, it's a point of view. Everyone is more comfortable with their own, and trusts their own race before another. That goes for everyone.
Its unfortunate but you speek the truth
 6 years ago '07        #50
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16127 16127
 Got Cheeve? said:
it does have to do with race, because that was the subject, what it doesn't have to do with is owning black people. context, context, context.

people just want to get mad and say she's saying she owns blacks because it makes them feel better than her.

newsflash, EVERYONES racist, EVERYONE sees race, how can you not? it's natural, it's human. If you don't then you're a fu*king alien. Black people are racist, Hispanics people are racist, Asian people are racist and of course White people are racist because no ones not human.

This that liberal brainwash we get in school I swear to god, I'm not a neo-con or a liberal. Put if people think everyone is equal they are retarded. Some people are smart, some people are dumb, most are in the middle. Some people are physically gifted, some are weak and frail, most are in the middle.

This sh*t is common sense. Idealism is "what things ought to be like" while Realism is "what it really is." Pragmatism is what we strive for "being practical" but sometimes it gets us in trouble i.e. "Politically Correct" to where no one knows where a person stands so the worst is always expected. Might as well tell us how you really feel.
you sir are the racist...I have not a racist bone in my body...sorry you feel that way. My prejudices do not come from skin tones...it comes from cultures..racism is not human... ignorance is though... I can understand that your ignorance makes you racist though...
 6 years ago '08        #51
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
<---- Whitest kid on Boxden says.... fu*k Anne Coulter!

It's a stupid thing to say. She's trying to make it sound like she's post racial with her comments, but I've never known her to be a great advocate of minority issues, or a friend of any particular colored group. Comedians can get away with this type of language, from a neutral perspective, as social commentators, but even if she considers herself a comedian, her crowd is historically older white men, not the type of people that might be thinking progressively enough to be using the language so flippantly post racial...
Ok second, if you're trying to talk about the Black people in both political parties, and compare and contrast them, there is nothing wrong with clearly stating the adjective Black. However considering the source, she should have worded it better than that...
3rd Some of you need to just put your pus*ys away, not everything you hear that includes the word Black is racist. Do you really need people to tip toe around saying the word Black? She's clearly talking about her parties Black supporters, compared to Black Democrats... Yeah hard to believe it's that simple. She's not saying they are HER Blacks. She's speaking specifically about Blacks, as a member of a group, that includes Black people. Get over it.
 6 years ago '11        #52
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Dis hoe said "Our blacks"
 11-03-2011, 02:50 PM         #53
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now theyre openly claiming n*ggas.

"He got 3 or 4 good blacks on their team....but man the blacks I got in my cotton field? Them negros clear a whole field in less than 30 minutes chuck!"

And they trick you idiots who replied "This isnt racist" into believing this sh*t. Whens the last time you ever heard Bush say "Hey our White Guys were better than Clintons white guys!" ....

They didnt.....They respected them enough to call them Senators, Congressmen, Presidents, Judges and blah blah blah....Not a Color, but the title they earned.

Whats next? Herman Cain eats more Popeyes than Obama?
 6 years ago '08        #54
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 big blak afrika said:

I wish I could get that redneck money
She's pretty much like that, I never take this bi*ch serious because everyone knows she's just an attention wh0ore that tries everything to get spotlight, it's all just boring to me now because her sh*t is just predictable.

"Something happens with Muslims"

Their women need to stop wearing hijabs and live the christian way of life, I'm going to talk about it in my next book, everyone be sure to buy it!

"Something about Republicans"

In my NEXT book, I'm going to tell everyone how being a conservative is better than an evil liberal!

Everytime she's on television it's about promoting a book to make money, once people just ignore her she'll probably do something desperate like join the 99% protesters.
 6 years ago '06        #55
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,219 | Props total: 686 686
lol at ppl defending her. She has too long of a history to give her the benefit of the doubt on the things that come out of her mouth. She chooses her words carefully and knows exactly what she's saying. As the article alluded she gets paid to provoke ppl and often looks to elicit some type of reaction.
 6 years ago '08        #56
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

sjdbfbk.f.sdfs
You clearly don't understand the definition of racism.
Seeing someone's color isn't racism. What are you saying?
Clearly some people are smart, some people are dumb, but if you think that is BASED on race, you're a racist.

And this bi*ch if she aint a racist, is pushing racist comments for attention.

"Our blacks are better than their's"

does she needa say "my ******s pick more cotton than your ******s for it to work for you?"

Last edited by Imagin3; 11-03-2011 at 03:26 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #57
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Phicmagic said:

"He got 3 or 4 good blacks on their team....but man the blacks I got in my cotton field? Them negros clear a whole field in less than 30 minutes chuck!"

And they trick you idiots who replied "This isnt racist" into believing this sh*t. Whens the last time you ever heard Bush say "Hey our White Guys were better than Clintons white guys!" ....

They didnt.....They respected them enough to call them Senators, Congressmen, Presidents, Judges and blah blah blah....Not a Color, but the title they earned.

Thank you sir.
 6 years ago '11        #58
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Phicmagic said:

6 years ago '04        #59
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
"Our blacks" .. "Their blacks"

Is this bi*ch serious?
 6 years ago '07        #60
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
this dumb bi*ch needs to stick to writing her sh*tty love novels.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago