Shaq Also Calls Out LeBron in New Book

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2011, 10:27 PM         #81
ahirons5691 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He needs more help, hes playing with a bunch of bums..............jk lebrons a fu*kn bum for not being able to win with that team
 6 years ago '08        #82
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 joshdogg26 said:
we could have won if he manned up

but our centers and point guards also suck fu*king d!ck, and that could have helped too. is that not fair?
 joshdogg26 said:
chalmers showed out that series, but he's very inconsistent, and bibby was literally one of the worst players in basketball history throughout the playoffs. barea was also getting anywhere he wanted after the first couple games. joel was good in other rounds at times but did not do sh*t against dallas. he is what he is, an extremely specialized role player with glaring deficiencies at everything other than team defense. chalmers is a bonehead who occasionally makes homerun plays. please don't try to tell me guys on my team r better than they r, i've seen every NBA game they've ever played in lol.

word

Last edited by YoungRay20; 11-02-2011 at 10:57 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #83
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 joshdogg26 said:
we could have won if he manned up

but our centers and point guards also suck fu*king d!ck, and that could have helped too. is that not fair?
Nah, point guards and centres are not necessary for your team to win. You made it to the finals without them. Your starting line-up has 3 all-stars. Management decided to get Chris Bosh instead of a average centre so they will have to reap what they sow. But then again, no one a.ssumed that Lebron would flame out again...jk, I call it every time
 6 years ago '06        #84
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,638 | Props total: 2541 2541
 SuppaSlick said:
Nah, point guards and centres are not necessary for your team to win. You made it to the finals without them. Your starting line-up has 3 all-stars. Management decided to get Chris Bosh instead of a average centre so they will have to reap what they sow. But then again, no one a.ssumed that Lebron would flame out again...jk, I call it every time
@sig
 6 years ago '06        #85
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
I am not going to read the article about Shaq, and his bullsh*t jealousy of LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Nash, Riley, Hakeem, David, Ewing, Penny, and Shaunie. Because this n*gga already won...

He won the biggest bi*ch of the year. With championship rings to cover it up.

Although, he did spoke the truth about LeBron on what he done in the finals.
 6 years ago '06        #86
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
LeBron is an all-world talent. He has another all-world talent next to him and an all-star caliber PF. Even with flaws, that's enough to win a title regardless of it being the first year...wouldn't you agree?

Hell...he could've won a title with one of those Cleveland teams too.
It's not about the all world talent that you're saying about LeBron. I have to agree and disagree with you on that one. LeBron had a chance to win it for the city of Cleveland when they played the San Antonio Spurs. It's not the fact that certain players from the Cavs just stood still to see him do work by himself, but it came down to it especially in other playoff games that LeBron clearly gave up on his team before he left to Miami.
 6 years ago '11        #87
2loaf 
space
space
$1,214 | Props total: 750 750
F*ck lebron, f*ck Kobe, these guys r arrogant soft clowns. Let's continue with the pointgod movement. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #88
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,395 | Props total: 13067 13067
 SuppaSlick said:
yea ur right, i'm gonna be totally fine with the fact that rotation players on my team suck and get torched and don't contribute regularly. that doesn't make any difference at all.
 11-03-2011, 07:49 AM         #89
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga stay with the girly mouth.
Be retired, rich, & happy my n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #90
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 726 726
okay Shaq didnt really say LeBron was hollywood on his mates but they just treated him so , as for Kobe he was straight up unstandable , dude acts like plays all alone man ..
 6 years ago '10        #91
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
lebron a scared bi*ch in crunch time. always will be.
 6 years ago '10        #92
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Call me crazy, but Shaq didn't throw Lebron under the bus. Shaq state that people baby-ied Lebron...which is common knowledge.

Maybe I'm missing something. I need to reread the snippet.
 11-03-2011, 12:01 PM         #93
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
Kat Stacks a.ss n*gga
:rofl2:
 6 years ago '10        #94
reppinI85 
space
space
$709 | Props total: 364 364
Delonte west talking about it on his twitter sounds like..
 11-03-2011, 12:52 PM         #95
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
‘It’s like Michael Jordan told me. Before you succeed, you must first fail.’ “
that shyt was beautiful

My GOAT & My GOAT BIGMAN
 11-03-2011, 12:53 PM         #96
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
Kat Stacks a.ss n*gga

dont u mean superhead tho?
 6 years ago '10        #97
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

:smileys3x:

6 years ago '09        #98
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I DONT UNDERSTAND how u guys can co sign shaq putting all this out in book when he doesnt need the money or fame just putting n*ggas under the bus. yet u stay calling kobe and other snitch

has kobe wrote a book about anyone has kobe made a freestyle about shaq??? u guys just haters and could care less about facts. shaq was threaten by kobe from day 1 cause he saw and knew what kobe could be and that would mean more work for him or him giving up his number 1 spot. so he tried to force kobe out but thank god for jerry buss who made the perfect decision for us lakers thank u sir.
ive been enjoyin every second of this shaqathon like

but you got me like

cause we all know whats respectable among men and shaq def doesnt need the dough but i guess if im shaq im like i can talk about whatever that fu*k i want ... especially if he feels like kobe affected his total number of championships ...

i mean who knows how many straight LA shoulda had if kobe didnt push out phil and shaq
got me wonderin now like

6 years ago '05        #99
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 StateProperty88 said:
cant be pus*yfooting mike
might have to check that book out
 6 years ago '11        #100
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
DeLonte is my n*gga

and he's a Celtic to :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy