Shaq Also Calls Out LeBron in New Book

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
And people still defend Bron.

HE NEEDS MORE HELP!!! A CENTER AND A POINT GUARD!!!
lebron will ALWAYS be defended and have excuses made for him. that will never change, ever.
 6 years ago '10        #22
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8696 8696
d.west that dude
 6 years ago '04        #23
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
inb4SeaJaiyegetsmad
 6 years ago '07        #24
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
And my point is how much help does LeBron really need to win a title? He is the most talented player in the league and has proven that even with flaws he can take a team far in the postseason. There's no reason he shouldn't be able to reach the pinnacle of that.

Shaq's just pointing out the real. LeBron is virtually uncoachable, spoiled and melts when it matters most. Yet they still roll out the red carpet for him like he's done something.
never took issue with that. we were good enough to win, we didn't win. i wanted a better PG and C then, i want a better PG and C now. it's not about anybody "needing more help," they're just objectively terrible lol.
 6 years ago '05        #25
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
I DONT UNDERSTAND how u guys can co sign shaq putting all this out in book when he doesnt need the money or fame just putting n*ggas under the bus. yet u stay calling kobe and other snitch

has kobe wrote a book about anyone has kobe made a freestyle about shaq??? u guys just haters and could care less about facts. shaq was threaten by kobe from day 1 cause he saw and knew what kobe could be and that would mean more work for him or him giving up his number 1 spot. so he tried to force kobe out but thank god for jerry buss who made the perfect decision for us lakers thank u sir.
 11-02-2011, 12:56 PM         #26
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Delonte is that n*gga,Shaq didn't really say anything wrong right there....
 6 years ago '07        #27
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I DONT UNDERSTAND how u guys can co sign shaq putting all this out in book when he doesnt need the money or fame just putting n*ggas under the bus. yet u stay calling kobe and other snitch

has kobe wrote a book about anyone has kobe made a freestyle about shaq??? u guys just haters and could care less about facts. shaq was threaten by kobe from day 1 cause he saw and knew what kobe could be and that would mean more work for him or him giving up his number 1 spot. so he tried to force kobe out but thank god for jerry buss who made the perfect decision for us lakers thank u sir.
the very first thing kobe said about shaq after he won his last ring was "i got one more than shaq"

and u saying "us lakers" is an insult to actual laker fans, because if kobe had ended up leaving u'd just follow him to that team

they both stay with each other on their minds (pause)
 6 years ago '11        #28
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
rasberry whhhhhhhhhhat ice tea
 6 years ago '05        #29
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Yep Josh that jump shot stat is the reason why the Heat had to win that series in 4 or 5 games. They had to go up 3-1 or 3-0. The Mavs shooting percentage was atrocious in the first 4 games. They made great comebacks in the 4th quarter of games 2 and 4 and they shot well in those quarters...but Miami was 1 basket away in game 2...had LeBron made that layup the Heat are champions today. They were 1 basket away in game 4...hell one free throw away if Wade makes that free throw. Once the Mavs tied it up unfortunately for the Heat they found their jumpers. Games 5 and 6 were unwinnable with the way the Mavs shot the ball.

That series was winnable by Miami for the first 4 games. Even if they go up 3-1 that's a lot of pressure on Dallas and Miami likley wins in 6. But at 2-2 the Mavs felt that they couldn't play worst offensively thru the first 4 games and they were stilled tied.

I think about this sh*t all the time..just how Miami couldn't make the 1 basket they needed. It was SO close.
 6 years ago '04        #30
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6638 6638
 keithbm1111 said:
Delonte >>
 6 years ago '05        #31
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Man Lebron is who Skip Bayless says he is the frozen ONE!!!

KOBE IS THE MAN and he supplanted Shaq
 6 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
I don't see how he's *calling him out* when everything he said is common knowledge to amongst NBA fans.
firsthand account lending credence to what was otherwise speculation and rumor
 6 years ago '10        #33
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
I might have to cop this book. Shaq keeps exposing these n*ggas.
 11-02-2011, 02:29 PM         #34
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
n*gga he told the po po shaq cheats on his wife

shaq does it too
 6 years ago '11        #35
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
Sounds like a familiar situation with another reigning MVP who fell off in the 4th quarter this year breh
 6 years ago '10        #36
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 joshdogg26 said:

time for all the stans who were up in arms about the kobe quotes to 360 and co-sign shaq 100%

Shaq was on the money with Mike Brown & Bron though, wow.
 11-02-2011, 03:19 PM         #37
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq always speaking the truth.
 6 years ago '10        #38
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,521 | Props total: 9883 9883

[pic - click to view]

Tell us about that ring for the King breh

I guess he going to be talkin about the suns next
 6 years ago '06        #39
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
id take terminator on orlando any day
 6 years ago '11        #40
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
Ive come to the conclusion that Delonte West by far the releast player in the nba
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy