Team Kardashian vows to 'blacklist' ex Kris Humphries

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #61
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
it sounds bad hating on a person who i dont know or doesnt know me, but DAMN I HATE THIS bi*ch

Go play in traffic you plastic piece of sh*t
 11-03-2011, 12:18 AM         #62
Dabu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You gotta be a dumb muthafu*ka to even marry her or any of her sisters....smh at Lamar
 6 years ago '04        #63
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
that's crazy. lol nets need to get the Disney Big 3 back together in Brooklyn.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #64
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dude, im married and i can tell you that any married couple has said sh*t that was out of line... if you file for divorce b/c of a heated argument, thats just weak

kris is just being real, kim needs to get over her celebrity self and come down to earth if she wants to be married or start a family... i think kim (mostly b/c of her mothers influence) runs her life too much like a business

Kim and her mother had no intentions for kim to submit to her husband in any way as a wife... you hyphenate your name or possibly even worse(keeping your original name intact) and divorce in 72 days?! that shows you that she aint tryna work sh*t out...

just watch, Lamar is gonna get dumped 2.5 years from now and have similar stories about how kim, their mother, etc are too invasive in peoples relationships

what exactly did Kris do wrong? i mean he cant really decide where hes going to play, and if a wife cant make accommodations (temporary or permanent) then shes a poor excuse for a wife...

if you watch her tv show, you can tell that kim is just a spoiled bi*ch... and someone one day is going to get that through to her... Kris apparently tries to do just that... like when she confronted him about upgrading his condo to a mansion... Kim just comes across as a girl that never heard the world NO in her entire life

when you get married you're suppose to be ready to settle down... not just jump the broom to keep up with the times/trends...

from what i saw on the show, Kim is a controlling women and so is her mother... theres no doubt that the marriage was 2(kim and her mother) a/g 1...

it just shows that kim is very narcissistic... she doesnt really care about the institution of marriage... and she'll do this again when she has kids... shes going to dump the father and try and stay relevant like J.lo/etc... and find an upgrade...

and to make one last point, america needs to impose a standard cost of getting engaged and married... and make it relative to ones earning potential... and also they need to restrict people from just getting married or engaged within less than a year... this Kim K wedding really makes marriage look bad

couldtn have said it better myself.
 11-03-2011, 03:43 AM         #65
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blacklist for what?
 6 years ago '05        #66
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 5693 5693
she only dates basketball players cause if she ever has kids she wants them to be tall not short 5.2 midgets like she is,pretty shallow bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #67
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
 daviddunn said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This dude must be stupid if he really said that and wanted to stay married...thought he was all good...and screwed up the good life...on to the next one I guess...he is like F' it dawg...
this n*gga dropped two .gifs and a video.

i feel bad for kris. n*gga gonne play like 2-3 more seasons in the NBA and be a nobody in a few years. i don't think he cared about being "famous" though.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy