most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Humphries is a mediocre player, and despite Kim's lofty disposition, mediocre players don't get very many, if any, "lucrative endorsements." Club appearances? Who cares...
 6 years ago '10        #42
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Blacknitro said:
He was wrong for what he said, but she was wrong too. I mean wtf is he suppose to do??? Beg LA, NY or whatever to sign him so she can be in or near a hollywood type city. GTFOH. They was both wrong.
He works in NY. He was trying to mark his territory, and mom dukes said F that...

Starting to look like Kris lost...
 6 years ago '11        #43
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 12702 12702

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #44
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
I mean really Kim. This bi*ch is doing too much. Get over yourself
 6 years ago '07        #45
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dude, im married and i can tell you that any married couple has said sh*t that was out of line... if you file for divorce b/c of a heated argument, thats just weak

kris is just being real, kim needs to get over her celebrity self and come down to earth if she wants to be married or start a family... i think kim (mostly b/c of her mothers influence) runs her life too much like a business

Kim and her mother had no intentions for kim to submit to her husband in any way as a wife... you hyphenate your name or possibly even worse(keeping your original name intact) and divorce in 72 days?! that shows you that she aint tryna work sh*t out...

just watch, Lamar is gonna get dumped 2.5 years from now and have similar stories about how kim, their mother, etc are too invasive in peoples relationships

what exactly did Kris do wrong? i mean he cant really decide where hes going to play, and if a wife cant make accommodations (temporary or permanent) then shes a poor excuse for a wife...

if you watch her tv show, you can tell that kim is just a spoiled bi*ch... and someone one day is going to get that through to her... Kris apparently tries to do just that... like when she confronted him about upgrading his condo to a mansion... Kim just comes across as a girl that never heard the world NO in her entire life

when you get married you're suppose to be ready to settle down... not just jump the broom to keep up with the times/trends...

from what i saw on the show, Kim is a controlling women and so is her mother... theres no doubt that the marriage was 2(kim and her mother) a/g 1...

it just shows that kim is very narcissistic... she doesnt really care about the institution of marriage... and she'll do this again when she has kids... shes going to dump the father and try and stay relevant like J.lo/etc... and find an upgrade...

and to make one last point, america needs to impose a standard cost of getting engaged and married... and make it relative to ones earning potential... and also they need to restrict people from just getting married or engaged within less than a year... this Kim K wedding really makes marriage look bad

[pic - click to view]

11-02-2011, 07:56 PM         #46
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
what does it mean to be blacklisted by a Kardashian? I thought these bi*ches just had clothing lines...
†hey †hink †hey run Hollywood now. If you deal with Humphries they will never give you access †o †he royal family ever again...
 6 years ago '05        #47
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dude, im married and i can tell you that any married couple has said sh*t that was out of line... if you file for divorce b/c of a heated argument, thats just weak

kris is just being real, kim needs to get over her celebrity self and come down to earth if she wants to be married or start a family... i think kim (mostly b/c of her mothers influence) runs her life too much like a business

Kim and her mother had no intentions for kim to submit to her husband in any way as a wife... you hyphenate your name or possibly even worse(keeping your original name intact) and divorce in 72 days?! that shows you that she aint tryna work sh*t out...

just watch, Lamar is gonna get dumped 2.5 years from now and have similar stories about how kim, their mother, etc are too invasive in peoples relationships

what exactly did Kris do wrong? i mean he cant really decide where hes going to play, and if a wife cant make accommodations (temporary or permanent) then shes a poor excuse for a wife...

if you watch her tv show, you can tell that kim is just a spoiled bi*ch... and someone one day is going to get that through to her... Kris apparently tries to do just that... like when she confronted him about upgrading his condo to a mansion... Kim just comes across as a girl that never heard the world NO in her entire life

when you get married you're suppose to be ready to settle down... not just jump the broom to keep up with the times/trends...

from what i saw on the show, Kim is a controlling women and so is her mother... theres no doubt that the marriage was 2(kim and her mother) a/g 1...

it just shows that kim is very narcissistic... she doesnt really care about the institution of marriage... and she'll do this again when she has kids... shes going to dump the father and try and stay relevant like J.lo/etc... and find an upgrade...

and to make one last point, america needs to impose a standard cost of getting engaged and married... and make it relative to ones earning potential... and also they need to restrict people from just getting married or engaged within less than a year... this Kim K wedding really makes marriage look bad
 6 years ago '10        #48
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Are you married to a reality tv star and with everything you say being broadcast on TV, potentially impacting her reputation and star power?
 6 years ago '10        #49
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Ya know the wedding and this blacklist stuff is all fake right? Everyone is in on it cuz it is making a lot of people money...it's gonna keep makin them all money too

I don't understand how people can't see that this is all a charade
 6 years ago '04        #50
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Stupid bi*ch!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #51
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
its funny their marriage all seemed bullsh*t like it was just a stunt lol

who knows how many marriages she will be in until she finally decides to just stay in one lmao
 6 years ago '08        #52
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9185 9185
I wish death upon her. I don't even feel like guilty saying this. I hope she dies.
 11-02-2011, 09:26 PM         #53
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kim just keeps on pimping America for dollars
 6 years ago '07        #54
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Was he even on any lists before any of this?

And "blacklist"... Aka a list of most of her exes?
 6 years ago '04        #55
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
 MysticKJ said:
what does it mean to be blacklisted by a Kardashian? I thought these bi*ches just had clothing lines...
Rashad McCants knows...
 6 years ago '06        #56
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 refuze said:
Kim Kardashian is a fu*king attention wh0ore..

bi*ch is lame. Her looks can get any man but how can anyone seriously put up with that bullsh*t?
answered your own question.
 6 years ago '10        #57
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
@ her not wanting move because of her "career". She should never have kids...she'd treat them like dolls

And blacklist? Fck outta here...some chick's go feel sorry for him and Humphrie's go find a new honey like :

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #58
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Chick is 31
 6 years ago '08        #59
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 dcashalston said:
Ya know the wedding and this blacklist stuff is all fake right? Everyone is in on it cuz it is making a lot of people money...it's gonna keep makin them all money too

I don't understand how people can't see that this is all a charade
how do you know this thread isn't in on it too?

maybe none of this is real

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #60
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Shes not even pretty anymore... all that plastic surgery that she denies... looks EXACTLY like her mom now... ew indeeed
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy