most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
8183 pageviews
75 comments

jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Team Kardashian vows to 'blacklist' ex Kris Humphries

[pic - click to view]

She tempted him, tossed him -- and now, Team Kardashian is about to bury him.

Kim Kardashian’s “Mean Girls’’ posse yesterday launched a hardcore smear job on the reality-TV star’s hubby, New Jersey Net hoopster Kris Humphries, who had been recruited to play the glorified-extra role of groom in her made-for-TV wedding last month -- only to be told she was divorcing him Monday, after just 72 days of matrimony.

“He was so mean and dismissive and was constantly putting her down,” one of Kardashian’s pals dished to The Post.

Another friend vowed that Kim’s circle would have Humphries, 26, boxed out of any lucrative endorsements or club appearances.

“Anyone [establishments] who books him will be blacklisted” by Team Kardashian, the friend snipped.

But Humphries, 26, didn’t do himself any favors if he was trying to play the victim, reportedly dissing Kardashian in a clip that will air on her upcoming E! show “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”

Humphries, who’ll be a free agent as soon as the NBA lockout ends, is apparently considering a deal to play for his hometown Minnesota Timberwolves.

“How am I going to have my career and live in Minnesota?” Kardashian whined, according to People magazine.

The 6-foot-9 Humphries snapped back, “By the time you have kids and they’re in school, no one will care about you.”

Meanwhile, Kardashian, 31, seems to be rolling forward with her life despite the media frenzy around the couple’s quick split. The big-bottomed professional celebrity boarded a flight late Monday to Australia to promote her handbag line with sister Khloe Kardashian.

Kim told fans that the fast-break marriage and divorce are real -- and not shameless p.r. stunts.

“I married for love,” she wrote on her Web site. “I share so much of my life on a reality show that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision.’’

Their wedding reportedly cost $10 million, but the bride and groom didn’t have to pay a penny, thanks to in-kind gifts. The pair also reportedly scored $15 million on the wedding TV special and $2 million more peddling photos to People.

But Kardashian insisted, “There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this.”

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Team Kardashian already trashing Kris - NYPOST.com

Guess the team didnt do enough research should have snagged a baller that had a multi-year deal....lol

75 comments for "Team Kardashian vows to 'blacklist' ex Kris Humphries"

6 years ago '11        #2
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752
 jlandryst said:
Kim told fans that the fast-break marriage and divorce are real -- and not shameless p.r. stunts.

“I married for love,” she wrote on her Web site. “I share so much of my life on a reality show that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision.’’

Their wedding reportedly cost $10 million, but the bride and groom didn’t have to pay a penny, thanks to in-kind gifts. The pair also reportedly scored $15 million on the wedding TV special and $2 million more peddling photos to People.

But Kardashian insisted, “There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this.”

[pic - click to view]

11-02-2011, 08:14 AM         #3
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aces Up said:

[pic - click to view]

Nice Sheldon gif
 6 years ago '05        #4
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
what does it mean to be blacklisted by a Kardashian? I thought these bi*ches just had clothing lines...
 6 years ago '06        #5
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18076 18076
they never liked him anyways lol. Hes too stuck up even more so than them which is funny
 6 years ago '04        #6
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
Kim Kardashian is a fu*king attention wh0ore..

bi*ch is lame. Her looks can get any man but how can anyone seriously put up with that bullsh*t?
 6 years ago '10        #7
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
that wh0ore a bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #8
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13104 13104
oh no, now he can't shop at dash any more or hang out with ryan seacrest!

i watched a couple of the episodes though and he did come off as a total herb.
 6 years ago '06        #9
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18076 18076
 refuze said:
Kim Kardashian is a fu*king attention wh0ore..

bi*ch is lame. Her looks can get any man but how can anyone seriously put up with that bullsh*t?
She doesn't look all that in person
 6 years ago '07        #10
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol blacklist him from what the nba?..they hold no weight in that arena...it's like the dude was dying to be in hollywood
 6 years ago '11        #11
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
The 6-foot-9 Humphries snapped back "By the time you have kids and they’re in school, no one will care about you".

:laughing19:
 6 years ago '10        #12
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30599 30599
Nets losing

Nets lose

Nets lost
 6 years ago '08        #13
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934

“How am I going to have my career and live in Minnesota?” Kardashian whined, according to People magazine.

The 6-foot-9 Humphries snapped back, “By the time you have kids and they’re in school, no one will care about you.”

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #14
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
 Aces Up said:

[pic - click to view]

Bazinga bi*ch would've been funny too.
 6 years ago '10        #15
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

That was ether in the worst way...
 6 years ago '11        #16
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

Her soul was burned so bad, she had to divorce him!

6 years ago '10        #17
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
That fu*king skeezer? You think I give a fu*k about her? fu*k that ho bi*ch! I don't give a fu*k about her!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #18
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 MysticKJ said:
what does it mean to be blacklisted by a Kardashian? I thought these bi*ches just had clothing lines...
meaning she won't sleep with you...unless its been more than 2 hours.

but damn yo, i tried to feel bad for her, i even put on some sad music while i read the article to somehow have some pity for this girl, but when i read "The big-bottomed professional celebrity" i just spit my coffee out and i wasn't even drinking coffee.
 6 years ago '08        #19
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 MysticKJ said:
they're probably gonna say that any club/company who books humphries for an appearance/endorsement won't be allowed to book a kardashian in the future

i doubt he even gives a sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #20
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

“He was so mean and dismissive and was constantly putting her down,” one of Kardashian’s pals dished to The Post.
.....what?

THEN WHY THE fu*k DID SHE MARRY HIM?!?!

Did she just find out that he was "mean" 50 minutes after they said "I do?"

dumb a.ss hoes, Kim married the n*gga just to say no to Reggie Bush just to say no to this dude

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy