Team Kardashian vows to 'blacklist' ex Kris Humphries

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
121 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
8234 pageviews
75 comments

jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Team Kardashian vows to 'blacklist' ex Kris Humphries

[pic - click to view]

She tempted him, tossed him -- and now, Team Kardashian is about to bury him.

Kim Kardashian’s “Mean Girls’’ posse yesterday launched a hardcore smear job on the reality-TV star’s hubby, New Jersey Net hoopster Kris Humphries, who had been recruited to play the glorified-extra role of groom in her made-for-TV wedding last month -- only to be told she was divorcing him Monday, after just 72 days of matrimony.

“He was so mean and dismissive and was constantly putting her down,” one of Kardashian’s pals dished to The Post.

Another friend vowed that Kim’s circle would have Humphries, 26, boxed out of any lucrative endorsements or club appearances.

“Anyone [establishments] who books him will be blacklisted” by Team Kardashian, the friend snipped.

But Humphries, 26, didn’t do himself any favors if he was trying to play the victim, reportedly dissing Kardashian in a clip that will air on her upcoming E! show “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”

Humphries, who’ll be a free agent as soon as the NBA lockout ends, is apparently considering a deal to play for his hometown Minnesota Timberwolves.

“How am I going to have my career and live in Minnesota?” Kardashian whined, according to People magazine.

The 6-foot-9 Humphries snapped back, “By the time you have kids and they’re in school, no one will care about you.”

Meanwhile, Kardashian, 31, seems to be rolling forward with her life despite the media frenzy around the couple’s quick split. The big-bottomed professional celebrity boarded a flight late Monday to Australia to promote her handbag line with sister Khloe Kardashian.

Kim told fans that the fast-break marriage and divorce are real -- and not shameless p.r. stunts.

“I married for love,” she wrote on her Web site. “I share so much of my life on a reality show that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision.’’

Their wedding reportedly cost $10 million, but the bride and groom didn’t have to pay a penny, thanks to in-kind gifts. The pair also reportedly scored $15 million on the wedding TV special and $2 million more peddling photos to People.

But Kardashian insisted, “There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this.”

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Team Kardashian already trashing Kris - NYPOST.com

Guess the team didnt do enough research should have snagged a baller that had a multi-year deal....lol

75 comments for "Team Kardashian vows to 'blacklist' ex Kris Humphries"

7 years ago '11        #2
Aces Up 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,482 | Props total: 880 880
 jlandryst said:
Kim told fans that the fast-break marriage and divorce are real -- and not shameless p.r. stunts.

“I married for love,” she wrote on her Web site. “I share so much of my life on a reality show that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision.’’

Their wedding reportedly cost $10 million, but the bride and groom didn’t have to pay a penny, thanks to in-kind gifts. The pair also reportedly scored $15 million on the wedding TV special and $2 million more peddling photos to People.

But Kardashian insisted, “There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this.”

[pic - click to view]

11-02-2011, 07:14 AM         #3
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aces Up said:

[pic - click to view]

Nice Sheldon gif
 7 years ago '05        #4
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,767 | Props total: 5534 5534
what does it mean to be blacklisted by a Kardashian? I thought these bi*ches just had clothing lines...
 7 years ago '06        #5
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
they never liked him anyways lol. Hes too stuck up even more so than them which is funny
 7 years ago '04        #6
refuze 342 heat pts342
space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 21148 21148
Kim Kardashian is a fu*king attention wh0ore..

bi*ch is lame. Her looks can get any man but how can anyone seriously put up with that bullsh*t?
 7 years ago '10        #7
quan3106 93 heat pts93
space
space
$10,943 | Props total: 18272 18272
that wh0ore a bi*ch
 7 years ago '07        #8
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14831 14831
oh no, now he can't shop at dash any more or hang out with ryan seacrest!

i watched a couple of the episodes though and he did come off as a total herb.
 7 years ago '06        #9
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
 refuze said:
Kim Kardashian is a fu*king attention wh0ore..

bi*ch is lame. Her looks can get any man but how can anyone seriously put up with that bullsh*t?
She doesn't look all that in person
 7 years ago '07        #10
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
lol blacklist him from what the nba?..they hold no weight in that arena...it's like the dude was dying to be in hollywood
 7 years ago '11        #11
DRAGONFLY JONES 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,327 | Props total: 4396 4396
The 6-foot-9 Humphries snapped back "By the time you have kids and they’re in school, no one will care about you".

:whoa2::laughing19:
 7 years ago '10        #12
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,902 | Props total: 31933 31933
Nets losing

Nets lose

Nets lost
 7 years ago '08        #13
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941

“How am I going to have my career and live in Minnesota?” Kardashian whined, according to People magazine.

The 6-foot-9 Humphries snapped back, “By the time you have kids and they’re in school, no one will care about you.”

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #14
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
 Aces Up said:

[pic - click to view]

Bazinga bi*ch would've been funny too.
 7 years ago '10        #15
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,273 | Props total: 27621 27621
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

That was ether in the worst way...
 7 years ago '11        #16
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,353 | Props total: 11111 11111
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

Her soul was burned so bad, she had to divorce him!

7 years ago '10        #17
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9907 9907
That fu*king skeezer? You think I give a fu*k about her? fu*k that ho bi*ch! I don't give a fu*k about her!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #18
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,715 | Props total: 2460 2460
 MysticKJ said:
what does it mean to be blacklisted by a Kardashian? I thought these bi*ches just had clothing lines...
meaning she won't sleep with you...unless its been more than 2 hours.

but damn yo, i tried to feel bad for her, i even put on some sad music while i read the article to somehow have some pity for this girl, but when i read "The big-bottomed professional celebrity" i just spit my coffee out and i wasn't even drinking coffee.
 7 years ago '08        #19
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 MysticKJ said:
they're probably gonna say that any club/company who books humphries for an appearance/endorsement won't be allowed to book a kardashian in the future

i doubt he even gives a sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #20
Phillymatic 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 2126 2126
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

“He was so mean and dismissive and was constantly putting her down,” one of Kardashian’s pals dished to The Post.
.....what?

THEN WHY THE fu*k DID SHE MARRY HIM?!?!

Did she just find out that he was "mean" 50 minutes after they said "I do?"

dumb a.ss hoes, Kim married the n*gga just to say no to Reggie Bush just to say no to this dude

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
234 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
156 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago