The Official GTA V Trailer Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #521
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4838 4838
No one riding for Detroit so he mad
 6 years ago '08        #522
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
lets be real. Don't nobody wanna play in no weak a.ss city. LA and NY are perfect cities. GTA will go to space before they go to fu*kin Detriot b. I'd like to see GTA: Atlanta, but that sh*t would suck. Downtown ATL is a NIGHTMARE to navigate and most of the areas outside the cramped city are subdivisions, trees, and like older shotgun houses.
 6 years ago '04        #523
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 Joehook said:
this nerd mad cuz noone gives a sh*t bout detriot
 coolio said:
not gonna read all that sh*t..or any of it for that matter, but for real nobody is interested in having it in detroit
 KREW said:
No one riding for Detroit so he mad
 11-03-2011, 08:31 PM         #524
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Detroit is ugly as fu*k.
[pic - click to view]

Arson said:
lets be real. Don't nobody wanna play in no weak a.ss city. LA and NY are perfect cities. GTA will go to space before they go to fu*kin Detriot b. I'd like to see GTA: Atlanta, but that sh*t would suck. Downtown ATL is a NIGHTMARE to navigate and most of the areas outside the cramped city are subdivisions, trees, and like older shotgun houses.

Maybe 2000 years from now that's what GTA will be on, going from planet to planet, but if humans got off this planet we probably wouldn't give a sh*t about games anymore.
 6 years ago '08        #525
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
 ErnieB said:
lol bi*ch please
I have a college degree plus I' put off professional school so don't even go there you broke nig nog
no one cares about Detroit except the insignificant people who live there
go get shot in a drive by

i'm a white kid from the suburbs. i have a master's from michigan. good job though, dipsh*t. you put off school because you either can't afford it or because you couldn't possibly get rejected from another itt or devry college. slit your wrists and do the world a favor.

oh and as far as the broke sh*t goes, i got no debt, went to 4 years out of state for my undergraduate and 2 years at michigan for graduate school. broke, lmao. lets argue over dollars, wahhhhhhh. but wait. you said you have a college degree. please, tell me where you got your "education" from? some 2 year dental a.ssistant degree? or did you go to cosmetology school because you're a fruit?

Last edited by dirtyglovethug; 11-03-2011 at 09:33 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #526
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
 Joehook said:
this nerd mad cuz noone gives a sh*t bout detriot
we beat you in the playoffs. you mad? go blow jeter, queer.

but yeah, i'm done with this. i was just offering up a different perspective. i wasn't interested in going in and tearing up ernieB, but he made it so easy. take it easy, kid. i will most definitely play gta regardless of where it goes. fun game, cool cars, fun to shoot things and grab money. homies got really heated on here. never get mad on some internet sh*t, it's all fun and games. chilllllllllllllllllllllll.

Last edited by dirtyglovethug; 11-03-2011 at 09:43 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #527
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 dirtyglovethug said:
i'm a white kid from the suburbs. i have a master's from michigan. good job though, dipsh*t. you put off school because you either can't afford it or because you couldn't possibly get rejected from another itt or devry college. slit your wrists and do the world a favor.

oh and as far as the broke sh*t goes, i got no debt, went to 4 years out of state for my undergraduate and 2 years at michigan for graduate school. broke, lmao. lets argue over dollars, wahhhhhhh. but wait. you said you have a college degree. please, tell me where you got your "education" from? some 2 year dental a.ssistant degree? or did you go to cosmetology school because you're a fruit?

do u tell cool stories pretty often or is this a one time thing?
 11-03-2011, 09:59 PM         #528
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
Detroit is ugly as fu*k.
[pic - click to view]

Maybe 2000 years from now that's what GTA will be on, going from planet to planet, but if humans got off this planet we probably wouldn't give a sh*t about games anymore.

word, then it will be real life mass effect and alien drugs n pus*y all day...lets get high and go exploring planets for rare pokemon

Last edited by Shang Tsung; 11-03-2011 at 10:01 PM..
 11-03-2011, 10:17 PM         #529
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
About to pop the baby oil in the microwave, I'm ready
sh*t I got to try that...should I pour it in a plate?
 6 years ago '04        #530
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 dirtyglovethug said:

oh and as far as the broke sh*t goes, i got no debt, went to 4 years out of state for my undergraduate and 2 years at michigan for graduate school. broke, lmao. lets argue over dollars, wahhhhhhh. but wait. you said you have a college degree. please, tell me where you got your "education" from? some 2 year dental a.ssistant degree? or did you go to cosmetology school because you're a
fruit?
lol @ this f*g
I can go blow for blow with you bi*ch
double majored in economics and chemistry @ east carolina. Finished my chemistry degree @ North Carolina State. Got accepted to MEDICAL SCHOOL @ UNC Chapel Hill, FIU, Wake Forest, VCU, East Carolina and Wayne State (which is in sorry a.ss detroit). I decided not to go this year because I wanted a year off from school f*ggot. My father is a Cardiotheracic surgeon. I'm pretty sure he's accomplished more in this world than the f*g who made you.
lol @ you though. I bet you thought you were quoting some low IQ guy from the ghetto. In a few years I'll be saving lives. You on the other hand
now run along because as you see here, nobody fu*ks with you or your bullsh*t city, or state
 6 years ago '09        #531
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
 ErnieB said:
lol @ this f*g
double majored in economics and chemistry @ east carolina. Finished my chemistry degree @ North Carolina State. Got accepted to MEDICAL SCHOOL @ UNC Chapel Hill, FIU, Wake Forest, VCU, East Carolina and Wayne State (which is in sorry a.ss detroit). I decided not to go this year because I wanted a year off from school f*ggot. My father is a Cardiotheracic surgeon. I'm pretty sure he's accomplished more in this world than the f*g who made you.
lol @ you though. I bet you thought you were quoting some low IQ guy from the ghetto. In a few years I'll be saving lives. You on the other hand
now run along because as you see here, nobody fu*ks with you or your bullsh*t city, or state

6 years ago '05        #532
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18406 18406
 proof1984 said:
sh*t I got to try that...should I pour it in a plate?
Use a fu*king bowl mayne stop the madness!!
 6 years ago '10        #533
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20720 20720
 ErnieB said:
lol @ this f*g

That ether that sh*t that make....nah I can't even say it

11-04-2011, 09:55 AM         #534
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
lol @ this f*g

[pic - click to view]

Took that n*gga soul
 11-04-2011, 10:02 AM         #535
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
lol @ this f*g

You can't spell your fathers occupation??
 6 years ago '08        #536
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
1: The game world is absolutely massive and will push both xbox and PS3 to the very limit in terms of what it has accomplished. Yes, the main city is simply Los Santos however is it AT LEAST 4 times bigger than Liberty City in GTA 4 and that is just Los Santos. The surrounding country side, beaches, etc are massive. For instance, we saw the main character ( an African/American, early 30's) travel by car from the center of Los Santos into the wildnerness and it took over 15 minutes. The views were incredible from farmhouses with cattle, huge wind farms, an oil refinery which appeared to be living and breathing with nearly 100 NPCs working on machinery, operating vehicles, lifting and loaded, etc, unlike the gas works in GTA 4 which seemed to only house a few NPC at a time. The forests are more beautiful than those in RDR and featured people camping, young NPC drinking and dancing around campfires, people riding dirt bikes and jumping over logs, streams, etc. The water effects, forna, plants, trees all looked beautiful.

2: The shooting mechanics have been greatly improved with animations for diving, climbing, rolling and crawling all added for better realism. The re-loading animations for new ammo also look cooler, less static.

3: There is much more climbable elements in the world such as ladders, overhand climbing, etc.

4: There are animals in the game from dogs to cattle but at this time it is not confirmed if you will be able to harm the animals. Rockstar were able to get away with it in RDR as it was a true depiction of the world in which the game was set. Allowing dogs/cattle to die in a game sent in current times may cause headaches with PETA. Its unclear if Rockstar were joking here.

5: There are planes to pilot and they can be crashed into buildings if you choose to do so....

6: Rockstar have included many, many more interior locations such as a shopping mall, college campus, police station, a huge hospital and there is also a vast underground sewer network which one mission later in the game involves a jet ski chase that culminates in a Fugitive-esque waterfall jump ( there are nods to the ridiculous but awesome Ballad Of Gay Tony missions)

7: The city is full of NPCs jogging, weight-lifting, hitting on women, being chased on foot by cops, shopping, washing cars, fixing fences, moving home, filling up their cars, etc.

REAL JUICY INFO:

1: Cars can be upgraded/repaired and it has been considered to have a car have fuel forcing the player to fill her up.

2: The dating aspect of the game is gone. You still have a cell-phone but only people you will meet in the game will call you to ask you to do a mission or to ask you to do something else before the mission.

3: Weapons include the usual arsenal you'd aspect but the flamethrowers, remote mines, laxer trip mines and claymores are included. It is possible now to pick up random objects in a street/buidling to use as a weapon. There is also a museam where it is possible to steal old age swords, axes, etc.

4: it is possible to rupture a fuel line and if you shot at the trail of gasoline it will lead straight back to the car blowing it up.

5: mini games such as bowling, darts, etc have all gone. You can play basketball, weight train, arm wrestle, gamble and cage f!ght, enter triatholons, water races, cannoing, ab-saling, rock climbing, base jumping, ski diving. More to be confirmed.

6: Character customisation is back but only in terms of clothing, body weight, etc. The player you start off which, much like CJ, can't be altered by race, age, height, etc.

7: Rockstar said burglary missions may return but only as part of missions and not on neigbourhood houses.

8: No children NPC at all. Ever.

9: There is now an ability to grab people and use as sheilds or in "hostage" situations.

10: The cops are much, much, much more realistic. If you k!ll somebody when you know there are no cops around you will not run the risk of a one star as often as you would in GTA4. The cops will use smoke and tear gas, dogs, riot gear and rams to knock down the doors of buildings you are hiding in.

11: You can enter some buildings and lock doors, push objects in the way to barricade.

12: You become better at things as the game progresses. If you only ride motorbikes then you will increase your skills, same as individual weapons.

13: Certain weapons can be customisable and some even home-made.

14: One mission involves breaking out a very familiar GTA icon from a previous game...

15: Torrential rain fall and sunshine and even tremors will appear in the game.

11-04-2011, 10:59 AM         #537
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those rumors seems legit. I bet you have to break out CJ. Basketball seems cool, but what about the golf course? Hmm, seems fishy now that I think about it.
 6 years ago '05        #538
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18406 18406
You may not be able to harm dogs or cattle but you can crash planes into buildings!?

God bless America
 11-04-2011, 11:09 AM         #539
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
lol @ this f*g
You forgot to mention that you're a clown who tries to impress others on web forums.
 11-04-2011, 11:09 AM         #540
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
You may not be able to harm dogs or cattle but you can crash planes into buildings!?

God bless America
Well, the average person has more access to an animal than a plane.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy