The Official GTA V Trailer Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #501
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
 ErnieB said:
who the fu*k wants to play a game set in that gloomy a.ss boring a.ss city? that game would be wack as fu*k
some of you n*ggas have the stupidest ideas. if a gta game being set in detroit was a good idea it woulda been done already
Minds well play crackdown if they wanted to be detroit...

(fu*k spell grammers)
 6 years ago '08        #502
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
It is even better when Sam Houser, Rockstar founder, says the map size will be almost 2.5 bigger than Red Dead Redemption.

got damn
 6 years ago '04        #503
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 Arson said:

got damn
woah..that would be damn impressive.
 6 years ago '11        #504
dgamer101 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 1635 1635
There's no way it's Tommy V. Vice City and GTA 3 were set in the 80s and he would be hella old now. And why would he move cuz of weather when he took over Vice City, same weather. CJ maybe but i doubt it. He'd be kinda old now too. In his 40 or 50s. On another note this game looks fu*kING AMAZING!!!
 6 years ago '04        #505
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 Arson said:

got damn

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #506
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
actually vice city and san andreas took place sorta at the same time but cj was in his early 20's in the gane he could be 40 something now...
 6 years ago '09        #507
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
sh*t about to be a classic
 6 years ago '11        #508
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 877 877
 dgamer101 said:
There's no way it's Tommy V. Vice City and GTA 3 were set in the 80s and he would be hella old now. And why would he move cuz of weather when he took over Vice City, same weather. CJ maybe but i doubt it. He'd be kinda old now too. In his 40 or 50s. On another note this game looks fu*kING AMAZING!!!
Couldn't live Miami anymore, so he moved somewhere with similar weather
 11-03-2011, 04:06 PM         #509
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people think that this guy is an older character, why can't he be new? They will probably have a few hints of GTA SA in the game, doubt CJ is going to be in the game, fu*k CJ.
 11-03-2011, 04:29 PM         #510
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paris playa69 said:

[pic - click to view]

all that picture proves is Quality > Quantity

as the maps get smaller the games get better
 11-03-2011, 05:59 PM         #511
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paris playa69 said:

[pic - click to view]

Son I already can tell the quality of this game is going to be top-notch, I really can't fu*king wait for this sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #512
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
i noticed weights in da game.. iono bout yall, but i dont wanna be liftin weights as some old dude

i want to cause chaos as a youngin, if you an old man (speaking as in da video game) still doin this runnin up in places shootin up sh*t, den fu*k your life! Tommy was bangin in da 80s!!! he posed to be the boss of the sh*t, callin shots!!!
 6 years ago '08        #513
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
 ErnieB said:
who the fu*k wants to play a game set in that gloomy a.ss boring a.ss city? that game would be wack as fu*k
some of you n*ggas have the stupidest ideas. if a gta game being set in detroit was a good idea it woulda been done already
f*ggot. i got stupid ideas? i bet you don't do sh*t with your life, dipsh*t. what do you have, a G.E.D.? whatever you do have, my sh*t would make you look like a child. a$$.

it makes sense to set a dirty, gritty game in a rusty, beaten city. also, detroit's architecture is impressive, not to mention you can fit new york, boston, and los angeles in detroit's square footage. imagine the possibility with that much area to cover instead of following with everyone's obsession with d!ckriding cities, how about try something original? detroit has canada near by and with flight in mind, like in san andreas, there is also chicago. get a creative chromosome in your fu*king mind you drone. i understand the cultural glitz and glamour of new york and l.a., because people like to think those are the only two cities in the country, but come on. and yo, my bad on the miami comment, another glorified city but true on the scarface comment. i love running around fu*king things up in gta, but i just think it would be cool to keep up with the general motif of the game and place it in a city that is representative of the game itself. and yeah, i know there are gonna be a lot of "DIDN'T READ" sh*ts on here, it's straight. i'm having fun on this :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #514
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 dirtyglovethug said:
f*ggot. i got stupid ideas? i bet you don't do sh*t with your life, dipsh*t. what do you have, a G.E.D.? whatever you do have, my sh*t would make you look like a child. a$$.

it makes sense to set a dirty, gritty game in a rusty, beaten city. also, detroit's architecture is impressive, not to mention you can fit new york, boston, and los angeles in detroit's square footage. imagine the possibility with that much area to cover instead of following with everyone's obsession with d!ckriding cities, how about try something original? detroit has canada near by and with flight in mind, like in san andreas, there is also chicago. get a creative chromosome in your fu*king mind you drone. i understand the cultural glitz and glamour of new york and l.a., because people like to think those are the only two cities in the country, but come on. and yo, my bad on the miami comment, another glorified city but true on the scarface comment. i love running around fu*king things up in gta, but i just think it would be cool to keep up with the general motif of the game and place it in a city that is representative of the game itself. and yeah, i know there are gonna be a lot of "DIDN'T READ" sh*ts on here, it's straight. i'm having fun on this :cool-smiley-009:

lol bi*ch please
I have a college degree plus I' put off professional school so don't even go there you broke nig nog
no one cares about Detroit except the insignificant people who live there
go get shot in a drive by
 6 years ago '04        #515
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 dgamer101 said:
GTA III was set in 2001. The standalone, numbered GTA's are always set in the years they're released. And Tommy, C.J., and all the other old(er) protagonists were hinted to be dead in GTA IV, though there's still a possibility one or more of them could end up in V...
 11-03-2011, 06:23 PM         #516
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First Page
 6 years ago '04        #517
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
...To the dude who was hoping a GTA would be set in Detroit, it looks like the GTA III version of Liberty City and Carcer City from the Manhunt games are the closest you're going to get. On another note, I hope there's going to be new T.V. shows/episodes--They clowned the fu*k outta Anime & Final Fantasy with this, for example:

[video - click to view]

11-03-2011, 06:34 PM         #518
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirtyglovethug said:

this nerd mad cuz noone gives a sh*t bout detriot
 6 years ago '06        #519
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 dirtyglovethug said:

not gonna read all that sh*t..or any of it for that matter, but for real nobody is interested in having it in detroit
 6 years ago '11        #520
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
people spreading rumors online saying its coming out on january 15th 2012 too early.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy