NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2011, 11:46 AM         #201
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE BLACK DUDE IS CJ's SON
 6 years ago '07        #202
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
where is the dog people are talking about?
 6 years ago '05        #203
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 coolio said:
is the black dude that hopped out the van the same black dude walking in the carlton banks outfit?
Black dude from the van scene seems to be the same guy in the red convertible and the guy running away from the cops at the end.

Buzz cut dude from the van seems to be the same guy playing golf at the very start of the trailer.

Tommy Vercetti/old white dude from the van scene seems to be the same guy as the guy with the suit by the balcony or whatever and in the blue convertible.
 6 years ago '09        #204
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,393 | Props total: 17562 17562
Game List of 2010

Street f!ghter X Tekken

Tekken X Street f!ghter

Grandtheft Auto V

f!ghting Vipers 3 (man can dream
 6 years ago '05        #205
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,117 | Props total: 3605 3605
They actually revisited San Andreas, im happy as fu*k right now
 6 years ago '05        #206
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
where is the dog people are talking about?
To the left with two people (a couple, it seems?) during the beach/sunset scene at the start.
 6 years ago '05        #207
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
They actually revisited San Andreas, im happy as fu*k right now
They listened to us
 11-02-2011, 11:52 AM         #208
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now tell us when the release date is
 6 years ago '07        #209
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i'm not seeing it..carl wasn't tatted up before so why would he be now?..and why would the n*gga be rocking the wife beater again
 11-02-2011, 11:53 AM         #210
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you guys remember this article?

What we heard: Up until recently, the Grand Theft Auto franchise was publisher Take-Two Interactive's main moneymaker. Since then, Take-Two has begun to expand its top-flight portfolio with the likes of Red Dead Redemption and BioShock 2. However, the franchise that continues to command the most attention remains GTA.

Nearly three years removed from the top-rated release of GTAIV, and it's possible that the first tidbits of GTAV info have been puzzled out by Superannuation. The posts began in late February, when the Internet sleuth discovered an actor's resume with a since-deleted reference to motion-capture work on Grand Theft Auto V. This motion-capture find, he said, led him to further investigation into motion-capture casting calls for Rockstar's go-to casting studio Telsey & Company.

"Among the projects listed in the casting call was an 'interactive project' called 'Rush,' which featured characters that fit with the few details I heard about GTA5; outlandish characters, weed, gangsters, & celebrities fit the profile for a contemporary LA-set GTA game," Superannuation tweeted.

The casting call in question, which commenced on December 6, sought actors to do motion capture and voice work for eight "additional principal characters" on the interactive project. The personalities have a decidedly Rockstar feel, with stock characters such as the "annoying, wise cracking, highly successful FBI agent" mixed with absurd personalities such as the "Welsh monk / cult leader / yoga teacher - 50, very lithe, very into exploring your personal tension through gripping massage."

Other characters referenced in the listing include a "weed evangelist"; a "swinger, mellow Californian divorcee" who is "ugly but comfortable with self"; and a "publicist for an actress known as America's newest sweetheart…who just so happens to love animals, orphans, drugs and s3x."

Superannuation also secured a direct link between "Rush" and Rockstar Games, again courtesy of a self-promotional actor. On September 9, professional wrestler and aspiring actor Robert Esparza tweeted, "Got body scanned for my role in the video game 'Rush', coming out on Rockstar Games."

Should Rockstar choose to set GTAV on the West Coast, it wouldn't be a first for the franchise. The highly regarded GTA: San Andreas featured Los Angeles and San Francisco-inspired cities, complete with their surrounding boroughs. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time that Rockstar has returned to a locale, as GTAIV and GTAIII both took place on the mean streets of Liberty City, which bears more than a passing resemblance to New York.

The official word: Rockstar had not responded to a request for comment as of press time.

Bogus or Not Bogus?: A very tentative not bogus. What seems clear, at least, is that Rockstar is prepping some project under the name "Rush" and that the project will have an eclectic cast of characters that mesh with the GTA universe. Unfortunately, Take-Two has not even announced GTAV yet, so it may be some time before the industry gets an official look at the title.
 6 years ago '07        #211
space
space
 Left Hook said:
To the left with two people (a couple, it seems?) during the beach/sunset scene at the start.
lol ohh sh*t...it was plain as day too
 6 years ago '05        #212
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
...Dude With The Hat That Jumps Out The Van Is Not Black
 6 years ago '11        #213
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
why didn't they give a release date for the game.
 11-02-2011, 11:57 AM         #214
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
is the black dude that hopped out the van the same black dude walking in the carlton banks outfit?
 6 years ago '06        #215
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
V for vercetti?
 6 years ago '07        #216
space
space
i hope they bring the country cities back..i think i might of been one of the only peoples that liked the rural area missions
 6 years ago '05        #217
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
...I Better Be Able To Pimp Out My Car,I Know That
 6 years ago '05        #218
beast3636 15 heat pts15
space
space
$699 | Props total: 0 0
Am I the only one who noticed the fu*king f!ghter jet!!!!

6 years ago '08        #219
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i'm not seeing it..carl wasn't tatted up before so why would he be now?..and why would the n*gga be rocking the wife beater again
they probably just dressed the new guy like CJ to throw us off but i agree that that is not CJ. i hope he is the game tho
 11-02-2011, 12:04 PM         #220
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully they allow you to smoke and drink in this game. I'm going to be faded all the time, visiting the weed man and drinking 40oz and fu*king prostitutes.

That black guy is probably someone that probably will remind us of CJ, but it's not actually him. Rockstar might do it like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now