Beats By Dr. Dre Wireless Headphones - Unboxing & Range Test

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Rockobox said:
drop some names of some better products then
Ultrasone Pro 900's for one.. Can be had for like $300-350. Way better sound than anything Monster will ever make. ACCURATE sound, crazy bass. sh*t, even the V-Moda Crossfade's are better. Or like I've said before; Audio Technica ATH-M50, Shure SRH-840/SRH-750, Denon AH-D2000, and honestly.. Probably ANYTHING in priced higher than $150 will outperform the Dre Beats.

Zaosyn said:
For HipHop? Nothing better than Beats IMO

+ With Beats you get much more than sound.. you get a pair of headphones that look presentable in public. Any other brand you'd have to pay $500+ to get a pair of headphones that you don't have to be embarrassed about wearing in public. Also when wearing Beats it projects a message to anyone who sees you saying that you love music, some people get that sh*t tatted on them. If I see anyone else in public wearing headphones that aren't Beats I just think they're broke or don't care about music as much.

I know I'm gonna get mobbed, but that's the truth from someone who loves music (especially Hiphop), not a producer or some audiophile who listens to his ugly a.ss Sennhesier headphones through some fu*king amp. T he Beats are everything I want and they do an awesome job. I think people hear bad sh*t about the Beats, then go to BestBuy and try them out and never give 'em a fair chance because not only can they probably not afford them but they're going in with the mindset that these don't sound better than $60 headphones which is not true.

Also I paid $160 for my Beats and I think that's a more than fair price, guarantee you won't find a pair of Headphones that better sound, charisma and looks than Beats.
You're an idiot. For hip-hop? Just because rap/hip-hop music is higher on bass, it doesn't mean that a pair of headphones that exaggerates bass is better. The bass on the Dre Beats are so sloppy that it's ridiculous. Those headphones aren't balanced at all, and it doesn't take a music engineer or audiophile to realize it.

Almost any other decent headphone will give you a better bass response, better mid-range and an overall better sound.

The people who are most concerned with how they're perceived when they're wearing some headphones are usually the ones who have no style to begin with. When I see people who wear Beats, I either think they're ignorant and don't know any better (which I can completely understand - since they are the most heavily marketed headphones out there), or they're just stupid for buying a subpar product at a premium. I'll let you decide which category you fall under.

You think the guy who doesn't give a sh*t about the accuracy of their music "loves" music? Or the guy who rocks an "ugly" pair of Grado's, but doesn't care because he can literally hear every layer of the music and the depth of the instruments that are being played?

Most people don't even understand the work that went into what they're listening to when they listen through sh*tty headphones. There are songs where you can literally picture yourself sitting in a recording session because all of the different instruments are played at different levels and distances. Whereas with the Beats, everything is pushed right up against your ear and you just get a clusterfu*k of sound that has no depth to it.

[pic - click to view]

I won't even bother explaining this graph to some of the the closed-minded & pretentious morons in the thread, but let's just say the Dre Beats don't fare well when compared to most audiophile headphones.
 6 years ago '05        #62
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,498 | Props total: 1358 1358
aww sh*t and i just sent my Studio's in for repair
maybe sell them..

haha at Dre rushing these to stores before 50 can get his out..
 6 years ago '04        #63
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2111 2111
I got the studios and I love them. I listen to all kinds of music on them......rock sounds great on them too. I tried the Solos and they couldnt touch the Studios. If I get them or not depends on how close they sound to the studios....Im not willing to trade quality for comfort
 6 years ago '06        #64
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,486 | Props total: 17929 17929
oh man im bout to sell my studio beats
 6 years ago '11        #65
AwDamnItsLes 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 13 13
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Beats by overpriced are great headphones!
 6 years ago '10        #66
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,910 | Props total: 37 37
i fu*ks with bose, noise cancelation too....i want some beats just off of what ive heard but never actually listened to em...and after reading all these responses now im even more confused.
 6 years ago '06        #67
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 akademiks said:
You really don't want to play the "broke n*gga" card with me.

I COLLECT headphones.

I have no problem paying a premium for quality headphones. I own headphones that cost a lot more than the Beats do.

I just have no tolerance for sh*tty products at a premium price that aimed at the ignorant and pretentious.
you collect headphones? you need a new hobby, beats by dre are decent headphones.
 6 years ago '08        #68
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
can you use them while they are plugged into your computer via usb? If so i might cop
 6 years ago '09        #69
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 1653 1653
Any other wireless headphones in the market I'm waiting to see what sleek has to offer but idk wtf 50 cent is doing
 6 years ago '06        #70
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
anybody on bx got these yet?
 6 years ago '06        #71
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
nobody coped yet?
 6 years ago '09        #72
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
 RalphLaurenJR said:
nobody coped yet?
They haven't came out yet
 6 years ago '10        #73
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
I'm good with my $20 sonys.
 01-17-2012, 10:27 PM         #74
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol the fu*k I look like paying half of my rent for headphones....
 6 years ago '06        #75
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8900 8900
 proof1984 said:
Lol the fu*k I look like paying half of my rent for headphones....
sounds personal son. really does no one has to know that is half of your rent or you cant afford it. all tho they are over priced, but you was random as fu*k LMAO!
 6 years ago '04        #76
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97

ha ha ha ha
 6 years ago '05        #77
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839
 Scoop said:

ha ha ha ha
sounds good enough
 6 years ago '04        #78
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2832 2832
 RalphLaurenJR said:
you collect headphones? you need a new hobby, beats by dre are decent headphones.
they are decent but homie is right its headphones that are better. To be honest, Beats headphones are for kids

I know the V-Moda crossfades look better, arent plastic, and have better sound

The LPs, the LP2s and the M-80s are at least as stylish and theyre built with military grade material and sound is far superior. . .just sayin
 01-20-2012, 06:02 PM         #79
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
monster outlet had a 50% off sale for sales of 100 or more lol...its dead now
 6 years ago '04        #80
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Shakezula714 said:
monster outlet had a 50% off sale for sales of 100 or more lol...its dead now
Still not worth it. As a matter of fact, you could give me beats for free and its still not worth it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy