Rick Ross Interview 106 N PARK - RESPONDS TO 50 CENT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
Jon Gruden didnt sleep when coaching.....he aint have seizures though fat n*gga.......put the ribs and big macs dooooooooooooooown.

talking about thanks for the support then you name drop and say you do it for the fans........next time drop their names n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #62
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
2 hours of sleep....22 hours of eating
 6 years ago '04        #63
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
 chodestealer187 said:
"since im a boss.."

man come the fu*k on..your brain is seizing up and you're gunna play the cool act still? get some humbleness already

i also can't get the CO pics of ricky out of my head everytime this dude talks...its so corny its painful for real
thats because ur stuck in your little box and wont open your eyes listen to dude tracks and see where he started from mane, i cant do nuffn but give props to ross for his work n*ggas gone hate "Huuuuuuh" and you one of the many !!
 11-02-2011, 08:43 AM         #64
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, Ross went home and wrote a movie, he handled those questions well.
 6 years ago '10        #65
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
I love Rick Ross n all, but how he manages to stay in character 24/7

6 years ago '08        #66
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,727 | Props total: 12146 12146
 ilikefattygirlz said:
I feel him, but dont believe the sleep thing. Dude be blowin mad blunts n sh*t im sure + when your paid you really dont have to go that hard. $$$ talks.

Glad hes iight tho
 Cutty Olds said:
It's n*ggas in the Navy that don't get 6 hours of sleep a night for a while..it's VERY possible...years im not so for sure but I know you can damn sure go for months getting 4 to 5 hours a sleep
True but that n*gga was lying about the sleep sh*t...I mean he paid, he don't have to go hard like that every single fu*king nite for 5 years. I mean I understand he living the rapper lifestyle (shows, sessions) but he said years when I'm sure its prolly a few months and its more health related then sleep.

n*gga just don't want n*ggas on them fat jokes in they songs...Jizzle get him.
 6 years ago '10        #67
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
what fat n*gga you know can eat a bunch of sh*t smoke a bunch of sh*t and f!ght off that 'itis............
 6 years ago '04        #68
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
truth in this
 6 years ago '10        #69
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
this is all 50 said....

"Yea he gotta take care his self"
 6 years ago '05        #70
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 SpyDa said:
dont let that fake a.ss n*gga sell you dreams..

it took 5 years of 2 hours worth of sleep to steal the real Rick Ross identity and promote it to the people as its his lifestyle... fu*k outta here..

Pac made a catalog of albums and tracks that extends way beyond his career... and if we not going to go pac. this generation Wayne catalog is stretched beyond this n*gga ross...
I HATE this CORRECTIONS guy so much, but I can't lie. I like Maybach music.(I'm a bandhead) The thing that's getting to me is how much he is lying about his lack of sleep. This is SCIENTIFICALLY and LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE so at the believers of this deception. Let's get something straight. The fatter you are, the more sleep you need. It's science, people. No matter if he was fat or slim, that much of a lack of sleep would've k!lled you within a period of 1-3 weeks pending circumstances. I did 2 tours in AFG, dealt with PTSD, meds, injuries and I got plenty of sleep(albeit with occasional nightmares and tremors) so fu*k what this guy is selling to you illogical bunch of idiots.

The logic(based off of the posters' responses on BX): He hadn't slept much because he was hustling HARD AS HELL to put out classics..

My response(challenging this "logic"): Tupac slept like a baby in a harsher environment with tougher circumstances to overcome adversity(not to mention family strife and bullets tearing through his body). Wayne sleeps like a baby.(he's far more successful than this guy) Same for Nas and other legendary cats in tougher times.

Challenge my logical response, fellas. My body is ready, lol.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 5_star_smitty said:
i was not a fan of the collab between him & jay-z on trilla (maybach music), free mason was better, but hopefully this next 1 is something epic :dancingcool:
n*gga WHAT?!??
 11-02-2011, 09:44 AM         #72
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"What does it profit a man to gain the world, and lose his sleep"....? People i like ross as much as the next person but this dude is making it seems like sacrificing your health is worth getting rich...... I mean fame and fortunate is cool but you only have 1 life to live and that's ur 1st priority.... I hope young kids dont look at this and say "Yeah that's how i wanna be rich and famous even if it k!lls me".... that logic is senseless but on a side note glad to see he is okay and hopefully he does what he say's he will and pump the brakes some.......
 6 years ago '05        #73
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 210 210
Good one Ross!!!... Much Respect....
 6 years ago '10        #74
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 tmitch19 said:
"What does it profit a man to gain the world, and lose his sleep"....? People i like ross as much as the next person but this dude is making it seems like sacrificing your health is worth getting rich...... I mean fame and fortunate is cool but you only have 1 life to live and that's ur 1st priority.... I hope young kids dont look at this and say "Yeah that's how i wanna be rich and famous even if it k!lls me".... that logic is senseless but on a side note glad to see he is okay and hopefully he does what he say's he will and pump the brakes some.......
so dudes actually believe rozay sleeps for 2 hours and is hard at work for 22 hours
 6 years ago '05        #75
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Ross shook
 6 years ago '05        #76
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 537 537
i dont know man i suffer insomnia and that sh*t fu*ks with ur weight and focus and even comes with haluccinations . he a big n*gga smoking drinking no workout just up traveling jet lag and all that and claiming only 2 hours ... i call bs on a n*gga that big unless he got apnia and afraid to sleep and stop breathing which is possible
 6 years ago '04        #77
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
 tmitch19 said:
if you don't sleep.. you cant work out, so you will be unhealthy as hell lol, just do as much as you can while you're awake
 11-02-2011, 01:31 PM         #78
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross is good. He has a seizure, woke up, said it was nothing, had another seizure, woke up in the hospital and the doctored asked him how sleep is he's getting. Ross then says, "less than 8 in the last 5 years." Then blame it all on the hustling, then says he's still going hard.

This is why Ross is at the top, dude knows how to talk himself out of any situation.
 6 years ago '10        #79
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,585 | Props total: 6695 6695
I don't even feel sorry for this guy. He sounded like a d!ck on 106th. It's glad he thanked his fans and commented on staying healthy, but all that multimillionaire, I'm a boss sh*t is lame. Bruh you're clearly obese, probably living an unhealthy lifestyle, but it's ok because you're getting money? He needs to get push the reset button and get his priorities straight. fu*king idiot....
 6 years ago '10        #80
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 ImSoThoed said:
Somehow, somewhere, Jeezy lost.
you do know that jayz is on tm103 right
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy