With Ochocinco silent, Patriots looking for wideout solutions

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Jesus.... Good looks on the info from both of yall, I feel bad for you guys.

Hopefully he turns it around soon enough. The pats could be a real problem if Ocho steps up.
man stop listen to these idiots the reason he not playing has nothing to do with no damn play book he been in the nfl for over 10 years now all of a sudden he cant read playbook. gtfoh
all teams run the same routes not like he learing new routes i'm not buying that bs
 6 years ago '08        #82
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
INSERT MOSS.... INSERT TO.... problem solved..... Thee End.....
 6 years ago '10        #83
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,371 | Props total: 9640 9640
 WalterWhite said:
You don't go from 60-90 catches for 9 straight season with sh*tty Carson Palmer as your quarterback and then get on a team with the "best quarterback in the game" and achieve 1/3rd of the low number in a span of 4 months. All we saw during the off-season was Chad working out. It's nothing Chad is doing... And the playbook sure as hell isn't too complicated for a vet like Chad.

Tom Brady fu*king sucks but hey maybe this is part of some big plan where they play like sh*t and then explode in the playoffs
 6 years ago '07        #84
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Jesus.... Good looks on the info from both of yall, I feel bad for you guys.

Hopefully he turns it around soon enough. The pats could be a real problem if Ocho steps up.
You gonna take a pats fans word or some fu*king idiot racist? If chad were white he wouldn't be sticking up for him that's for sure

And at shortz....Faulk did more in one game than chad has all year.
 6 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man stop listen to these idiots the reason he not playing has nothing to do with no damn play book he been in the nfl for over 10 years now all of a sudden he cant read playbook. gtfoh
all teams run the same routes not like he learing new routes i'm not buying that bs
Stop listening to me? And who the fu*k are you? You dont watch the Pats play every week...how you gonna explain what they do? You are so incredibly dumb. If you know so fu*king much about the pats and ocho, then why dont you be a fu*king reporter for them?

But like i said, if he were white you would probably be sh*tting on him and saying GIVE THE BLACK DUDE PRICE PLAYING TIME OVER THIS BUM WHO CANT PLAY NE MORE

Do you think i hate chad? Thats not the case, i love chad, always have since he was a bengal. One of the most entertaining athletes ever. Im not trying to make these things yp to hate on him, i have no reason to do that.

fu*king sh*thead.

Last edited by keithbm1111; 11-02-2011 at 05:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #86
space
space

[video - click to view]

Oh no you guys are right he is still an amazing wr, its all on brady definitely

Last edited by keithbm1111; 11-02-2011 at 06:12 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #87
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
It cant possibly be that hard to learn the playbook, so I'm not buying that.
 6 years ago '07        #88
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 WalterWhite said:
Did they really expect Ocho to take the top off the defense like a goat, Randy Moss? It's sad one of the "best quarterbacks in the league" would even need that to excel. Like I've said Brady can't make the throws on the routes Chad likes to run. All Brady can do is hit Welker underneath, throw a bomb, or hit a TE that's on a undersized/slow linebacker.
Strong Ether

Truth Hurts

inb4sh*tstorm
 6 years ago '05        #89
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 keithbm1111 said:
Stop listening to me? And who the fu*k are you? You dont watch the Pats play every week...how you gonna explain what they do? You are so incredibly dumb. If you know so fu*king much about the pats and ocho, then why dont you be a fu*king reporter for them?

But like i said, if he were white you would probably be sh*tting on him and saying GIVE THE BLACK DUDE PRICE PLAYING TIME OVER THIS BUM WHO CANT PLAY NE MORE

Do you think i hate chad? Thats not the case, i love chad, always have since he was a bengal. One of the most entertaining athletes ever. Im not trying to make these things yp to hate on him, i have no reason to do that.

fu*king sh*thead.
man stfu are u in the actually film room are u in the room did bill tell u himself chad doesnt know the playbook STFU RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS I AM NOT RACIST I fu*k MEXICAN AND WHITE GIRLS ALL THE TIME. but u cant sit here and tell me a mult time pro bowler 10 year vet cant learn a fu*king playbook stop it guy. YOUR GUYS OFFENSE IS NOT THAT COMPLEX sh*t NO ONES IS ITS fu*kING NOV. if he not doing good in practice that one thing but u cant tell me he cant understand the playbook that why he is not player stop it idc what u say you dont know either guy cause your not on the team.
 keithbm1111 said:

Oh no you guys are right he is still an amazing wr, its all on brady definitely
and that proves nothing even jerry rice has drop wide open passes tom brady has missed open wr before sh*t happen. and its not like u guys are that fu*king deep at WR anyway beside West who else scarys u on the pat NO ONE playbook lol ok guy keep telling youself that if that was the case just give chad like 6 routes to run and go dude is better wr then anyone on your team u guys just stupid
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy