With Ochocinco silent, Patriots looking for wideout solutions

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 keithbm1111 said:
he was making fun of that tool g units finest because he blames race on everything. just a joke

stopped reading because you clearly didnt read what i said about not blaming him.
Chad has had 3 fu*king months to leanr a playbook...how long can a professional wide receiver possibly need, he's been in the legaue a decade, he's a pro bowl player, or was.
You blamed him here and then contradicted yourself within your same post. Want to reiterate?
 6 years ago '07        #62
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
ocho has failed us, dude just sucks d!ck now..i hope he gets dropped asap
 6 years ago '07        #63
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 bullack86 said:
You blamed him here and then contradicted yourself within your same post. Want to reiterate?
Oh, I thought you meant blaming him for the teams struggles...

But yes, i do blame him for not knowing the playbook, who else is supposed to take the blame? he is a veteran WR who has made pro bowls and is being paid millions of dollars to play. I understand it must be difficult, but to be 3+ months in and you just cant even get on the field, you literally can not get on the field, why should he not be blamed?

you gonna blame Bill? He loves chad, and when he's got him on the field and Chad has NOT produced whether he is dropping a wide open sure bet TD, or running the wrong routes.
 6 years ago '07        #64
space
space
 dmarino said:
Thats what billi#$%^ gets..i love it...pats wouldnt have this problem if they just paid randy moss what he deserved..they never offered an extension to him after what he did for them n he felt disrespected and i cant blame him..he would still be shining in new england if cheap pats just gave him 3 yr offer
Randy talked his way out of town. No point in having a cancer in the locker room. Why reward him for sulking and taking plays off?
 6 years ago '05        #65
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wait so me the footage where he is getting locked up most of the time i see him out there

tom dont even look his way or its a run or something. so plz so me where he not getting open
cause from what i see u cant tell me Deion fu*king Branch is better then chad period. pat not even using chad make him the fu*king #1 wr give him a shot. i havent seen a game where he been thrown at 6 times or more. that like asking a rb to have 100 yards off 5 carries gotta give him the ball to get a chance.
 6 years ago '05        #66
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
This Patriot bullsh*t only has a few championships, and the best offensive season of all time. But nooo, lets ditch that for a 35 year old.
patriot havent won a fu*king playoff game in 3 fu*kING YEARS GET OVER YOURSELF U GUYS ARE NOT WHAT U WERE STOP IT. plus when u guys won rings your O was avg anyway D lead u guys every since u guys D have fell off u havent won sh*t. so yea u need to k!ll the patriot way and let chad play put that n*gga in he not even getting a chance. and your O is overrated pats have been overrated by tv ppl for past 3 years. NO RUNNING GAME AND WORST D IN THE LEAGUE YET ESPN TELLING U YOUR GOING TO SB KEEP LISTEN TO THAT
 6 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wait so me the footage where he is getting locked up most of the time i see him out there

tom dont even look his way or its a run or something. so plz so me where he not getting open
cause from what i see u cant tell me Deion fu*king Branch is better then chad period. pat not even using chad make him the fu*king #1 wr give him a shot. i havent seen a game where he been thrown at 6 times or more. that like asking a rb to have 100 yards off 5 carries gotta give him the ball to get a chance.
oh my god...holy sh*t

you dont watch enough Pats games to realize whats going on with Chad...why wont anyone believe chad doesnt know the playbook? why is he getting so much protection from everyone?

did you see the ball go right through Chads hands in Buffalo that was a easy TD? was that Brady's fault too?

did you somehow miss the designed play for chad where he literally ran the wrong fu*king way? was that someone elses fault too?

he doesnt get on the field BECAUSE HE DOESNT
KNOW THE fu*kING
PLAYBOOK!!!!!!!!!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK fu*kING SKULL!!!!!!!!

and yes, Deion is MUCH better than Chad, he knows the playbook!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #68
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Randy talked his way out of town. No point in having a cancer in the locker room. Why reward him for sulking and taking plays off?
UMM NO u guys are just un loyal fu*kboys that never wanna pay anyone. that why your D sucks u traded away all of your stars and never darfted anyone just keep trading pics. now where have that got u kept listen to everyone kissing your a.ss like u guys are so smart. well how smart are u now bill suppose to be D genius yet you got the worst D AGAIN FOR 2 YEAR IN A ROW. come on genius your so smart u know players rite??? u cant get your D to at least middle of pack now lol
 6 years ago '05        #69
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
oh my god...holy sh*t

you dont watch enough Pats games to realize whats going on with Chad...why wont anyone believe chad doesnt know the playbook? why is he getting so much protection from everyone?

did you see the ball go right through Chads hands in Buffalo that was a easy TD? was that Brady's fault too?

did you somehow miss the designed play for chad where he literally ran the wrong fu*king way? was that someone elses fault too?

KNOW THE fu*kING
PLAYBOOK!!!!!!!!!

so u mean to tell me chad a fu*king prow bowler for year a top wr most of his life all of
a sudden cant learn pat playbook its really that hard to figure outGTFOH with that bs. if that was the case then cut him now i not listen to that make no sense he been a nfl player for over 10 years but he cant understand your playbook stop it. u guys dont even run a complex O and u guys need help cause u have no #1 wr when u play a team that can cover who is gonna take top off the D your best deep threat is a fu*king TE.
servers u bi*ches rite thou all those years of not paying anyone coming back on u but that cant be the reason no one playbook is that fu*king hard not buying that
 6 years ago '08        #70
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I seriously don't know what's wrong. Just last year he was doing pretty ok but it's like he fell off hard. Funny thing is he looks like he's in the best shape of his life.

I don't regularly watch the boston games so pat fans what's the problem?

He can't read his routes good?
He's slower this year?
The defense keeps double-teaming him?

What's the problem?
This n*gga ain't running his routes like he's supposed to cuz he didn't master the playbook yet & cuz of that he's easier to cover then he used too. To top it off when he gets open he drops the ball too

BlackandGifted said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #71
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
right now you can have...moss+T.O+marvin harrison+Ochocinco=2 mill total per season
 6 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so u mean to tell me chad a fu*king prow bowler for year a top wr most of his life all of
a sudden cant learn pat playbook its really that hard to figure outGTFOH with that bs. if that was the case then cut him now i not listen to that make no sense he been a nfl player for over 10 years but he cant understand your playbook stop it. u guys dont even run a complex O and u guys need help cause u have no #1 wr when u play a team that can cover who is gonna take top off the D your best deep threat is a fu*king TE.
servers u bi*ches rite thou all those years of not paying anyone coming back on u but that cant be the reason no one playbook is that fu*king hard not buying that
aight brahh, just think whatever you please. You are entitled to your own opinion
 11-02-2011, 02:38 PM         #73
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Taylor Price is pretty fu*king good ya'll. Watch.
 6 years ago '07        #74
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Taylor Price is pretty fu*king good ya'll. Watch.
 6 years ago '10        #75
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 1285 1285
Cut Moss more next time
 6 years ago '10        #76
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21126 21126
 keithbm1111 said:
oh my god...holy sh*t

KNOW THE fu*kING
PLAYBOOK!!!!!!!!!

CarmeloStarks said:
This n*gga ain't running his routes like he's supposed to cuz he didn't master the playbook yet & cuz of that he's easier to cover then he used too. To top it off when he gets open he drops the ball too

Jesus.... Good looks on the info from both of yall, I feel bad for you guys.

Hopefully he turns it around soon enough. The pats could be a real problem if Ocho steps up.
 6 years ago '04        #77
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
pats r fu*ked up...if u aint gon use him cut him so he can play somewhere else......instead of wasting what he has left....

instead they passing to old a.ss bum knee kevin faulk.....
 6 years ago '11        #78
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
Ocho vs Ike Taylor was a 2x a year bout that always had big publicity locally. it was very odd to see Chad in town and not even be targeted more than once...it was interesting to see.
 6 years ago '04        #79
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
nice ochocinco, youz still a bbeeeetchh
 11-02-2011, 03:26 PM         #80
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy