With Ochocinco silent, Patriots looking for wideout solutions

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 mhurricane266 said:
What happened to tom terrific and being able to make crap wide outs look like stars? David Givens? Deion Branch? remember those years?That was his specialty if im not mistaken. Oh he doesnt have that dominant a.ss defense to the point where all he has to do is drive down the field in the last 1:30 to set up a GW FG. oh...ok.
yeah he made bad receivers look good because of our D...fantastic logic

if you have watched chad this year, you would know he fu*king blows. i have watched every snap of every game, ive been in attendance of every home game, its clear as motherfu*king day that he doesnt know the playbook STILL and has no clue what hes doing. he's pathetic.
 6 years ago '07        #42
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Aint chad's fault the bengals fu*ked him up all those years. They even ran sh*t specifically for tailored to him once or twice I believe, and he couldn't get open
the one that sticks out the msot is when they isolated him on the left and had 3 or 4 guys on the right leaving him alone with single coverage and he ran the wrong route Brady just stared at him
 6 years ago '09        #43
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,068 | Props total: 22415 22415
for what it's worth, maybe learning nfl playbooks are a lot more complicated than we regular humans know

6 years ago '07        #44
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
for what it's worth, maybe learning nfl playbooks are a lot more complicated than we regular humans know

No excuses. He's a professional football player. Shouldn't have this much trouble
 6 years ago '05        #45
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 keithbm1111 said:
No excuses. He's a professional football player. Shouldn't have this much trouble
Who the fu*k are YOU to say this? How much football have you played in your lifetime(and I'm not talking about riding pine)(I HAVE 3 rings)...

Anyway, CJ is being blame wrongfully for their struggles. I can understand a few mishaps(he had the same when he was first drafted by the Bengals until he got comfy), but don't hate the man.

You guys are a.ssuming that these guys are washed up(He and TO), but is it truly the case or is it a deep-rooted bale of hatred that you guys have been chewing on? STFU..
 6 years ago '05        #46
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i think the pats are trolling... ocho and brady prolly have excellent chemistry and they're waiting to unleash it in the playoffs
Exactly..
 6 years ago '04        #47
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i think the pats are trolling... ocho and brady prolly have excellent chemistry and they're waiting to unleash it in the playoffs
I was thinking this... If he has a breakout game in the playoffs then we will know.
 6 years ago '07        #48
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
If all else fails the could always trade him and stack another pick I don't believe he's done at all.
 6 years ago '06        #49
Big Yari 5 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 71 71
 Maroon_Tiger said:
man i really hope this is true.
Our defense is really garbage right now. These db's need to step it up
we'll make playoffs for sure but we need to fix all these problems asap
 6 years ago '06        #50
Big Yari 5 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 71 71
 Maroon_Tiger said:
honestly it would be a great plan for the AFC Championship game/+

you cant gameplan a/g something if you dont have any tape of it.. .and so far through 8 games, we have no footage of brady-to-ocho....

dude is gonna come out in the AFC championship game running sharp routes and running plays exclusively made for him..

im not convinced that ocho is this garbage...they're not going to fool me
 6 years ago '06        #51
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I still don't think hope is lost for chad, not even close. It's f'kin week 9, nobody cares about regular season stats except for scrub teams that don't make the playoffs or aren't legit contenders. All I care about is that once the playoffs roll around they're at their peak, I could care less about them blowing people out by 30 every game, it's the playoffs that matter around here.
 6 years ago '05        #52
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Let's hope so...
 6 years ago '06        #53
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 bullack86 said:
Who the fu*k are YOU to say this? How much football have you played in your lifetime(and I'm not talking about riding pine)(I HAVE 3 rings)...

Anyway, CJ is being blame wrongfully for their struggles. I can understand a few mishaps(he had the same when he was first drafted by the Bengals until he got comfy), but don't hate the man.

You guys are a.ssuming that these guys are washed up(He and TO), but is it truly the case or is it a deep-rooted bale of hatred that you guys have been chewing on? STFU..
maybe you took a few too many blows to the head when you were getting your "3 RINGS!"

Nobody is rooting against Chad, not Patriots fans at least. The proof to me that hope isn't lost is that the Patriots still are hanging on to him and he hasn't been saying dumb stuff in the media. I just care about him being ready for the playoffs and that's it.
 6 years ago '11        #54
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I dont believe that Chad fell off this hard in less than a year, especially with all the working out he was doing during the lockout. Belechick (sp?) must have some sh*t up his sleeve
 6 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 bullack86 said:

Chad has had 3 fu*king months to leanr a playbook...how long can a professional wide receiver possibly need, he's been in the legaue a decade, he's a pro bowl player, or was.

i like chad, he's still a great, hilarious guy, its just sad seeing him so pathetic. and what the fu*k is this "deep-rooted bale of hatred" we've been chewing on? :wtf:

n one is blaming him for our struggles, we are saying he is a bust here and cant learn the playbook which is 100% true. people are so fast to hate on the Pats for this whole thing because they havent seen chad play here and just want to blame the Pats instead.

Maroon_Tiger said:
i had thought of this a while ago, but i just cant imagine its true..hopefully it is but i doubt it
 6 years ago '06        #57
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 aclockworkred71 said:
The Pats is race yo, the be playin whitez only dog!

Moss, BGE, Hernandez, Dillon, Branch, Faulk, etc

You see that corner over there, go and sh*t in it please
 11-02-2011, 11:01 AM         #58
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy thing is....he seem like he would be perfect for that system with his footwork and route running ability
 6 years ago '05        #59
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:

Chad has had 3 fu*king months to leanr a playbook...how long can a professional wide receiver possibly need, he's been in the legaue a decade, he's a pro bowl player, or was.

i like chad, he's still a great, hilarious guy, its just sad seeing him so pathetic. and what the fu*k is this "deep-rooted bale of hatred" we've been chewing on? :wtf:

n one is blaming him for our struggles, we are saying he is a bust here and cant learn the playbook which is 100% true. people are so fast to hate on the Pats for this whole thing because they havent seen chad play here and just want to blame the Pats instead.

i had thought of this a while ago, but i just cant imagine its true..hopefully it is but i doubt it

Look, man. Stop blaming HIM.. Have you EVER played football and felt the difficulty of learning an entirely NEW playbook? Some folks take longer to learn these things especially in complex natures such as Bill's playbook. Hey, have you ever OBSERVED THE PLAYBOOK?! I have.. lol.. Keep thinking it's just going to be a walk in a park to learn a deep and complex playbook. Stop being so close-minded.
 6 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:

Moss, BGE, Hernandez, Dillon, Branch, Faulk, etc

You see that corner over there, go and sh*t in it please
he was making fun of that tool g units finest because he blames race on everything. just a joke

bullack86 said:

Look, man. Stop blaming HIM.. .
stopped reading because you clearly didnt read what i said about not blaming him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy