Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2011, 04:28 PM         #41
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:

You must be living under a rock

When it comes to race, 'taking a joke' doesnt apply...

If that was eminem dressing as someone black when he was 'controversial'....n*ggas woulda had a heart attack
you're wrong because being PC and policing race jokes are exactly part of the problem of the perpetuation of racism in this country. if everyone was allowed to joke around with each other about their race in a playful (not hateful) way there would be far less tension. i've seen this dynamic with two really good friends who were black and white before they actually joked with each other at times about the other being white or black. and they both laughed and had a good time. that is what the relationship should be like.

a big part of the problem lies with the so called racism police (like yourself for example but on a minor scale.) don't get me wrong, sometimes it's definitely called for to call someone out on it. but just like s3xual harassment lawsuits in this country its gone way out of hand and is abused by people for no reason but to get money, leverage or other advantages. it takes away from when someone is actually being racist because now other people are thinking, "oh god, here comes the fu*kin race card again." think the boy who cried wolf for this point.

the white guilt sect of white people and the self righteous blacks have taken it way too far and screwed up the relationship between white and blacks tremendously. they preach for equality and cohesion but are perpetuating the exact opposite.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 11-01-2011 at 04:31 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #42
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Connery ................. :laughing0:
 6 years ago '05        #43
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Got Cheeve? said:
you're wrong because being PC and policing race jokes are exactly part of the problem of the perpetuation of racism in this country. if everyone was allowed to joke around with each other about their race in a playful (not hateful) way there would be far less tension. i've seen this dynamic with two really good friends who were black and white before they actually joked with each other at times about the other being white or black. and they both laughed and had a good time. that is what the relationship should be like.

a big part of the problem lies with the so called racism police (like yourself for example but on a minor scale.) don't get me wrong, sometimes it's definitely called for to call someone out on it. but just like s3xual harassment lawsuits in this country its gone way out of hand and is abused by people for no reason but to get money, leverage or other advantages. it takes away from when someone is actually being racist because now other people are thinking, "oh god, here comes the fu*kin race card again." think the boy who cried wolf for this point.

the white guilt sect of white people and the self righteous blacks have taken it way too far and screwed up the relationship between white and blacks tremendously. they preach for equality and cohesion but are perpetuating the exact opposite.

Yo, i joke with my peoples all day bout race. im against anyone who cant laugh at a 'black joke' like they would a 'white joke'. i think you misunderstood my point. all i was saying is...the comedic impact it makes shouldnt make any1 uncomfortable. i think it funny when i see pics of white college cats actin like ice cube, just as much as i do tyler being a KKK member....

my post was more for the hypocritical types
 6 years ago '10        #44
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
n*gga looks liek wiz khalifa
 6 years ago '04        #45
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
no red laces? He aint put in any work yet......
 6 years ago '08        #46
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
looks a nice hotel room
 11-01-2011, 05:35 PM         #47
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
yes "white face" black ppl needa start doing this more often
nope

cause white people will just end up saying "oh for the love of god, them monkeys want to be us so bad, look at them, barbara! "

whites win again
 6 years ago '10        #48
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 astroblack9 said:
Why is 'white face' ok?

Im mulatto(white and black for the uneducated).

Im just as proud of being white as i am black. Anytime a white person dresses in black face to clown on black people in a stereotypical way, its 'racist' and it becomes a race war here.

If its a black dude doing the same thing to white people, its ok

fu*k a double standard.
Because life aint fu*kin fair thats why
 6 years ago '08        #49
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 cheguevara said:
nope

cause white people will just end up saying "oh for the love of god, them monkeys want to be us so bad, look at them, barbara! "

whites win again
good that makes it even funnier if they believe any1 actually wants to be a part of their swagless cultureless group
 6 years ago '07        #50
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
sh*t reminds me of the "what if mike vick was white" article
 11-01-2011, 05:48 PM         #51
Bladelecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
so how come when raffi torres painted himself black it was a big deal yesterday? but tyler can be white and its funny...
black people on here are pms over everything and anything having to do with their race
 6 years ago '07        #52
LilIcey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 252 252

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #53
blackninja 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 3515 3515
Is he s Skin Head dress as Steve Urkle?
 6 years ago '04        #54
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1040 1040
Young!
 6 years ago '11        #55
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 Pale Pimp said:
running around the ghetto shooting each other, selling crack, having mad unprotected s3x
Sounds fun :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #56
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
tyler is part white you dumb fu*ks.
 11-01-2011, 07:15 PM         #57
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fag!!!
 11-01-2011, 07:52 PM         #58
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats his shirt say?
 6 years ago '09        #59
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,311 | Props total: 7967 7967
he looks like curious george mixed with joe camel
 6 years ago '06        #60
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
black folks whenever a white dude does black face but when a black dude does a white faces, white people be like

cmon we need to get over this stupidity
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy