Nov 1 - "To Catch A Predator" Lawsuit

most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #61
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 bullack86 said:
I'm on an iPod, man. Nice try. Anyway.

You hail their OBSERVATIONS as if whatever conclusion they cone to is the word of GOD. Hell no. Now, with that being said, did Harvard conduct this study across the world population? Absolutely not!! It is utterly impossible to even imagine them trying to do this. Unless they've done this, this so called "study" holds no weight. Lastly, when you end your post the way that you did, you removed all possibility that you are a college graduate in this field. Why? It's because WE don't speak like that. Btw, you said that your Internet is down. Lies... You just posted on BX. have a nice day.

when i ended my post how?


i dont know what to tell u..unless YOU are a gay man and u somehow became gay in a way other than having ur anus forcefully penetrated, than u have no right to discredit harvard's, or anybody else's studies on this subject..they did a study of 10,000 gay men and women and they've found that all the guys only started being attracted to p*nises after having had their anal walls forcefully breached while being a.ssaulted...for the women, they found that most women were forced into an unwanted scissor, most of the time with a family member (mother, aunt, grand-mother) and it was only then that they started having lesbian urges


u're so quick to say no, yet u dont provide proof or even argue ur points



 collegeboy58 said:
I dont agree...
it's not a matter of opinion, it's scientifically proven
 11-02-2011, 09:35 AM         #62
MasterMind715 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe we got people taking up for pedophiles I think there's some pedophiles in thus thread
 7 years ago '05        #63
bullack86 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,309 | Props total: 141 141
 collegeboy58 said:
One of the best HBCU bands in the country...I graduated from FAMU and even we tip our hats to Southern...but only Southern
Already!!! My boy! FUNK FACTORYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
 7 years ago '05        #64
bullack86 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,309 | Props total: 141 141
 coolio said:
when i ended my post how?


i dont know what to tell u..unless YOU are a gay man and u somehow became gay in a way other than having ur anus forcefully penetrated, than u have no right to discredit harvard's, or anybody else's studies on this subject..they did a study of 10,000 gay men and women and they've found that all the guys only started being attracted to p*nises after having had their anal walls forcefully breached while being a.ssaulted...for the women, they found that most women were forced into an unwanted scissor, most of the time with a family member (mother, aunt, grand-mother) and it was only then that they started having lesbian urges


u're so quick to say no, yet u dont provide proof or even argue ur points





it's not a matter of opinion, it's scientifically proven
You did NOT comprehend what I said in reference to this so-called "study". You think that 10k people being observed represents(at the time) 6.9 billion human beings?! Please sit your self down, man. You are no graduate of this field and it smells of it.
 7 years ago '06        #65
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 bullack86 said:
You did NOT comprehend what I said in reference to this so-called "study". You think that 10k people being observed represents(at the time) 6.9 billion human beings?! Please sit your self down, man. You are no graduate of this field and it smells of it.

i would like an apology


6.9 million people? u think everybody in the world is gay?


but anyways, that's how studies work..u think they can survey every gay person in the world? 10,000 randomly chosen gay people, from all over, all turned gay due to the exact same reasons..it's safe to a.ssume it's the same for the rest...

Yale also did a similar study that showed that forceful scissoring and/or anal penetration as the leading causes for what they refer to as "thine gay"

im guessing u'd like to argue about how u're smarter than scientists at Yale now too?
 7 years ago '07        #66
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,312 | Props total: 3227 3227
this show has been cancelled for a while now right? .. @ a lot of these pedo muthafu*kas getting off with a slap on the wrist from getting exposed by the show, instead of doing some time behind bars
 7 years ago '05        #67
bullack86 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,309 | Props total: 141 141
 coolio said:
i would like an apology


6.9 million people? u think everybody in the world is gay?


but anyways, that's how studies work..u think they can survey every gay person in the world? 10,000 randomly chosen gay people, from all over, all turned gay due to the exact same reasons..it's safe to a.ssume it's the same for the rest...

Yale also did a similar study that showed that forceful scissoring and/or anal penetration as the leading causes for what they refer to as "thine gay"

im guessing u'd like to argue about how u're smarter than scientists at Yale now too?
AGAIN, you can't comprehend. In order for you to truly have a NEAR definite idea of why there are gay people in the world, you'd have to comb the world analytically(6.9 billion) and grab every last one of them to come to the conclusion that you have posted. 10k individuals is simply a foolishly low "control group" to work with to come to such a finale. Are you saying, sir, that those 10k gays that they "interviewed and analyzed" correctly represents each of the possible tens of millions of homos3xual females AND males on Earth? Absolutely not.

Lastly, you follow their "studies" as if they're gold. I think I told you this before. I remember them speaking about the possibility of U.S. Marines being mentally unstable BEFORE deployment(in an attempt to save Republicans' a.sses for not taking care of our Veteran medical care POSTWAR) during the BUSH ADMINISTRATION. Their credibility is SHOT with many considering the fact that their so-called studies have been politically motivated and manipulated in the past with FACTS TO SUPPORT THIS.. You'd better look very deep before responding. You do not want this, pal.

P.S. Ivy League "Scholars and Scientists" backed the 9/11 COMMISSION's "findings".. Let that simmer..
 7 years ago '05        #68
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
hey Bullack...










[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #69
bullack86 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,309 | Props total: 141 141
 Freemind said:
hey Bullack...










[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

You're right...
 7 years ago '11        #70
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 1310 1310
fu*k him he should be shot but legally he has a case the whole dramatized humiliation that they do on the show does not reflect how sh*t normally goes down so this can at least be tried and taken seriously
 7 years ago '04        #71
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2125 2125
 Akira Son Bio said:
God made f*ggots so does that mean God is a sinner too ?
Don't try to inject logic into religion. It never seems to work.
 7 years ago '10        #72
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,338 | Props total: 487 487
 Freemind said:
hey Bullack...










[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

same sh*t i was thinking...after reading dudes first response i took at as complete sarcasm...i mean come on he was talking about a dude getting anally penetrated and his walls bleeched and girls locking up and scissoring...gtfoh obvious
 7 years ago '05        #73
hmkicks 
space
avatar space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 34 34
lmaooo @ the trolling
 11-02-2011, 06:07 PM         #74
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
so we have no problem murdering Pedos but all of a sudden its a crime against humanity to mention the same about homos?
 7 years ago '04        #75
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
avatar space
space
$992 | Props total: 17 17
Cops should be out there arresting all of these pedophiles and rapists instead of people who are trying to make a living selling sh*t.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
125 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy