Nov 1 - "To Catch A Predator" Lawsuit

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2011, 10:32 PM         #41
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never understood why so many people hated the show. America is a.ss backwards I fu*king swear.
 6 years ago '09        #42
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
this is straight from Robot Chicken
 6 years ago '04        #43
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
fu*k them pedo f*ggots. sick fu*ks.
 6 years ago '07        #44
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 BlaKc said:
so we have no problem murdering Pedos but all of a sudden its a crime against humanity to mention the same about homos?
is this dude for real?? he cant know what hes saying...
 6 years ago '06        #45
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5645 5645
Once you commit to going to a kid's house with intentions of touching on their little privates your rights need to be thrown out of the window.
 6 years ago '04        #46
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11669 11669
one dude had his cased dropped because the undercover person did engage him on s3x and kept messaging him about it but thats just sick man
 11-01-2011, 11:04 PM         #47
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how is this a thread if it ever got to that point the jury would be like "ur a child molester...rot in hell"//thread just cause some hot shot judge things hes being just by some text book standards dont mean sh*t...pervs like that need to be humiliated/exposed
 6 years ago '04        #48
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1039 1039
when perves strike back

imagine the slippery slope of lawsuits being brought by all those that got caught on the show

cali really needs unclean hands doctrine...
 6 years ago '07        #49
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10672 10672
 StateProperty88 said:
because usually to put someone on tv they have to sign some sort of waiver, a waiver i doubt these dudes would sign to be on tv. thats grounds for at least to get legal console, im not saying that i necessarily agree with it, but it does look like rights are violated
This.

I jus always thought the show was fake.Them n*ggas be way to calm when they relized they've been set up.Plus like you said you jus can't put a n*gga on TV like that.Even tho they're the worst kind of scum,I guess they still have their rights
 11-02-2011, 01:06 AM         #50
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't know what goes on behind the camera either. They could be like 'sign this fu*king paper and plea or have a nice time getting your as*hole pounded.' And after you've just been setup, especially for something like this, I'd be willing to bet most of them would sign in a heartbeat.

They should just have the kid they're meeting shoot them in the d!ck soon as they enter the door.
 6 years ago '06        #51
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Freemind said:

are homo's out raping little boys and girls, fu*king them up severely for the rest of their life, essentially taking away any normal childhood that they could of had???

uhhh yes..how else u think people become gay?
 11-02-2011, 01:21 AM         #52
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
uhhh yes..how else u think people become gay?
Some are born that way, and some make the lifestyle choice later in life. So you a.ssume that every gay person in america was r*ped by someone of their own gender as a child?

pedophilia and homos3xuality and in no way connected, just because someone is gay doesn't make them a child molester. And just because someone is a child molester doesn't mean they will molest someone of the same gender.

Last edited by Lukeshuel; 11-02-2011 at 01:49 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #53
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Lukeshuel said:
Some are born that way, and some make the lifestyle choice later in life. So you a.ssume that every gay person in america was r*ped by someone of their own gender as a child? Wouldn't that have the opposite effect, if a girl is molested by a man as a child she will probably grow up not trusting men and feel more comfortable in a relationship with another woman.

pedophilia and homos3xuality and in no way connected, just because someone is gay doesn't make them a child molester. And just because someone is a child molester doesn't mean they will molest someone of the same gender.

no..trust me, i have a degree in this kind of stuff..based on multiple studies done, a penetrated anus is one of the leading causes of homos3xuality in men..forced scissoring is the leading cause for women
 6 years ago '05        #54
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Lazy Mikey said:
You don't know what goes on behind the camera either. They could be like 'sign this fu*king paper and plea or have a nice time getting your as*hole pounded.' And after you've just been setup, especially for something like this, I'd be willing to bet most of them would sign in a heartbeat.

They should just have the kid they're meeting shoot them in the d!ck soon as they enter the door.
sounds like blackmail or coercion
 6 years ago '05        #55
bullack86 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 coolio said:
no..trust me, i have a degree in this kind of stuff..based on multiple studies done, a penetrated anus is one of the leading causes of homos3xuality in men..forced scissoring is the leading cause for women
Oh really?! Who and what hard evidence do you have to corroborate this claim that you have made? And btw, your "degree" means nothing and gives you no highground whatsoever in this discussion.
 6 years ago '06        #56
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
<---------------
 6 years ago '06        #57
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 bullack86 said:
Oh really?! Who and what hard evidence do you have to corroborate this claim that you have made? And btw, your "degree" means nothing and gives you no highground whatsoever in this discussion.

is this guy serious?

my degree means nothing? hard evidence? how about studies made by top scientists and universities? harvard ring a bell? would u like a link to these studies? actually nvm i cant get the link right now, my internet is down, but still...

and if u're so smart then prove me wrong then again its hard to take u seriously when u try and make up words.. "corrobomarate"? yeah ok, nice try
 6 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 coolio said:
is this guy serious?

my degree means nothing? hard evidence? how about studies made by top scientists and universities? harvard ring a bell? would u like a link to these studies? actually nvm i cant get the link right now, my internet is down, but still...

and if u're so smart then prove me wrong then again its hard to take u seriously when u try and make up words.. "corrobomarate"? yeah ok, nice try
I'm on an iPod, man. Nice try. Anyway.

You hail their OBSERVATIONS as if whatever conclusion they cone to is the word of GOD. Hell no. Now, with that being said, did Harvard conduct this study across the world population? Absolutely not!! It is utterly impossible to even imagine them trying to do this. Unless they've done this, this so called "study" holds no weight. Lastly, when you end your post the way that you did, you removed all possibility that you are a college graduate in this field. Why? It's because WE don't speak like that. Btw, you said that your Internet is down. Lies... You just posted on BX. have a nice day.
 6 years ago '04        #59
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 coolio said:
I dont agree...
 6 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
I dont agree...
Off topic: What do you know about the HUMAN JUKEBOX?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy