most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Fukking bastard. Hope they make his chat transcript public when it goes to trial. Bytch as pedophile
 6 years ago '08        #22
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
they need to make some new episodes
 6 years ago '09        #23
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
LOL I always wondered why no one tried to file a lawsuit against them. sh*t "Cheaters" should get sued for invasion of privacy, despite people doing wrong
 11-01-2011, 09:06 PM         #24
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '09        #25
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
That may not be so, according to U.S. District Court judge Edward Chen, who ruled last week that it "was not necessary" for cops to wait until after the Hansen confrontation to arrest Tiwari or to arrest him "in a sensational way," or for NBC to film Tiwari -- who was nabbed in Petaluma, Calif. -- being cuffed and questioned.
So, if they confess like 95%+ of them do, after they show him the transcript, doesn't this case get thrown out of court, if he technically admitted guilt?
 6 years ago '10        #26
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 BlaKc said:
so we have no problem murdering Pedos but all of a sudden its a crime against humanity to mention the same about homos?
idiot numero uno

chirpflare said:
a sin is a sin

fagets must pay too
idiot numero dos
 6 years ago '06        #27
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
It is kind of fu*ked up that they air this sh*t though, you should have to sign some waiver to be shown on national television...you know they makin money off that show.
 6 years ago '05        #28
bullack86 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 TheKastOne said:
It is kind of fu*ked up that they air this sh*t though, you should have to sign some waiver to be shown on national television...you know they makin money off that show.
Smh.... Hmmm@your focus. These guys are trying to fu*k kids and you're feeling sorry over some money and that they're exposed on national television?! Wow!
 6 years ago '05        #29
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
If I was ever set up trying to buy weed and someone tried to put that sh*t on TV w/o my permission, I'd sue. Laws shouldn't change just cuz pedophelia is wrong. When you start saying certain laws don't apply to certain people regardless of how sick they may be, the whole system gets corrupt. But if it were up to me, all these pedos would be doing life
 6 years ago '04        #30
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
 kingpin222 said:
If I was ever set up trying to buy weed and someone tried to put that sh*t on TV w/o my permission, I'd sue. Laws shouldn't change just cuz pedophelia is wrong. When you start saying certain laws don't apply to certain people regardless of how sick they may be, the whole system gets corrupt. But if it were up to me, all these pedos would be doing life

[pic - click to view]

?

6 years ago '08        #31
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 bullack86 said:
Smh.... Hmmm@your focus. These guys are trying to fu*k kids and you're feeling sorry over some money and that they're exposed on national television?! Wow!

Like the public doesn't need to know what these fukking pedos look like. I would love to know when I have my kid and one of these pricks is around. Fukk that
 6 years ago '06        #32
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 bullack86 said:
Hey, he didn't create the laws. It's fu*ked up what these pedo's are doing, but be pissed at the law makers.
 6 years ago '05        #33
bullack86 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Sowhat said:

Like the public doesn't need to know what these fukking pedos look like. I would love to know when I have my kid and one of these pricks is around. Fukk that
Exactly
 6 years ago '06        #34
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 450 450
fu*k pedophiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #35
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 3189 3189
i really dont see how this case can hold up. these pedos are getting exposed on a national level where as they would be exposed locally. if they are a registered s3x offender, the public will know either way.
 6 years ago '04        #36
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
n*ggaz in here fronting..... half ya'll was talking a different tune when this chick popped up......

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #37
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 SpyDa said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #38
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
@ the religious dudes hating on homos3xuality. Looks like that "be tolerant" stuff your bullsh*t religion teaches you is working.

Pedos = terrible
Homos3xuals = who cares

I'm not gay, but I also don't believe in some bullsh*t religion that preaches one thing and practices another...and god doesn't exist
 6 years ago '04        #39
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 797 797
 ImmortalGuru said:

[pic - click to view]

?

4. Why There are Fewer Blurry Faces

In the early days of the series, many of the perp’s faces were blurred. Folks were unfamiliar with the show and were wary of appearing on camera. However, once COPS became a hit, over 90% of the arrestees signed release forms. Even though their initial reaction might have been “Get those cameras out of my face,” once they found out that the footage was for COPS, they willingly agreed to be on TV. Producer Langley shrugs and figures it must have something to do with that “15 minutes of fame” thing. Interestingly enough, “blurring” is time consuming and expensive in post-production, so in later seasons of the show, a lot of perps who refuse to sign the waiver never get on camera.

The legal world is twisted and you can twist it in your favor if you know the law...dude just created a way out for pedophiles....
 6 years ago '10        #40
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
always thought they went ott with the arrests. if they were sure they didn't have a gun (letting chris talk to them) then just arrest them normally and don't leave yourself open to stuff like this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy