Nov 1 - "To Catch A Predator" Lawsuit

most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
25 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Fukking bastard. Hope they make his chat transcript public when it goes to trial. Bytch as pedophile
 7 years ago '08        #22
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
they need to make some new episodes
 7 years ago '09        #23
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4874 4874
LOL I always wondered why no one tried to file a lawsuit against them. sh*t "Cheaters" should get sued for invasion of privacy, despite people doing wrong
 11-01-2011, 08:06 PM         #24
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '09        #25
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4874 4874
That may not be so, according to U.S. District Court judge Edward Chen, who ruled last week that it "was not necessary" for cops to wait until after the Hansen confrontation to arrest Tiwari or to arrest him "in a sensational way," or for NBC to film Tiwari -- who was nabbed in Petaluma, Calif. -- being cuffed and questioned.
So, if they confess like 95%+ of them do, after they show him the transcript, doesn't this case get thrown out of court, if he technically admitted guilt?
 7 years ago '10        #26
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 BlaKc said:
so we have no problem murdering Pedos but all of a sudden its a crime against humanity to mention the same about homos?
idiot numero uno

chirpflare said:
a sin is a sin

fagets must pay too
idiot numero dos
 7 years ago '06        #27
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 338 338
It is kind of fu*ked up that they air this sh*t though, you should have to sign some waiver to be shown on national television...you know they makin money off that show.
 7 years ago '05        #28
bullack86 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 142 142
 TheKastOne said:
It is kind of fu*ked up that they air this sh*t though, you should have to sign some waiver to be shown on national television...you know they makin money off that show.
Smh.... Hmmm@your focus. These guys are trying to fu*k kids and you're feeling sorry over some money and that they're exposed on national television?! Wow!
 7 years ago '05        #29
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,718 | Props total: 2281 2281
If I was ever set up trying to buy weed and someone tried to put that sh*t on TV w/o my permission, I'd sue. Laws shouldn't change just cuz pedophelia is wrong. When you start saying certain laws don't apply to certain people regardless of how sick they may be, the whole system gets corrupt. But if it were up to me, all these pedos would be doing life
 7 years ago '04        #30
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,562 | Props total: 668 668
 kingpin222 said:
If I was ever set up trying to buy weed and someone tried to put that sh*t on TV w/o my permission, I'd sue. Laws shouldn't change just cuz pedophelia is wrong. When you start saying certain laws don't apply to certain people regardless of how sick they may be, the whole system gets corrupt. But if it were up to me, all these pedos would be doing life

[pic - click to view]

?

7 years ago '08        #31
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 bullack86 said:
Smh.... Hmmm@your focus. These guys are trying to fu*k kids and you're feeling sorry over some money and that they're exposed on national television?! Wow!

Like the public doesn't need to know what these fukking pedos look like. I would love to know when I have my kid and one of these pricks is around. Fukk that
 7 years ago '06        #32
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 16 16
 bullack86 said:
Hey, he didn't create the laws. It's fu*ked up what these pedo's are doing, but be pissed at the law makers.
 7 years ago '05        #33
bullack86 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 142 142
 Sowhat said:

Like the public doesn't need to know what these fukking pedos look like. I would love to know when I have my kid and one of these pricks is around. Fukk that
Exactly
 7 years ago '06        #34
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 464 464
fu*k pedophiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #35
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 3761 3761
i really dont see how this case can hold up. these pedos are getting exposed on a national level where as they would be exposed locally. if they are a registered s3x offender, the public will know either way.
 7 years ago '04        #36
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$13,176 | Props total: 2926 2926
n*ggaz in here fronting..... half ya'll was talking a different tune when this chick popped up......

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #37
chirpflare 175 heat pts175
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 108 108
 SpyDa said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #38
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 52 52
@ the religious dudes hating on homos3xuality. Looks like that "be tolerant" stuff your bullsh*t religion teaches you is working.

Pedos = terrible
Homos3xuals = who cares

I'm not gay, but I also don't believe in some bullsh*t religion that preaches one thing and practices another...and god doesn't exist
 7 years ago '04        #39
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,745 | Props total: 1540 1540
 ImmortalGuru said:

[pic - click to view]

?

4. Why There are Fewer Blurry Faces

In the early days of the series, many of the perp’s faces were blurred. Folks were unfamiliar with the show and were wary of appearing on camera. However, once COPS became a hit, over 90% of the arrestees signed release forms. Even though their initial reaction might have been “Get those cameras out of my face,” once they found out that the footage was for COPS, they willingly agreed to be on TV. Producer Langley shrugs and figures it must have something to do with that “15 minutes of fame” thing. Interestingly enough, “blurring” is time consuming and expensive in post-production, so in later seasons of the show, a lot of perps who refuse to sign the waiver never get on camera.

The legal world is twisted and you can twist it in your favor if you know the law...dude just created a way out for pedophiles....
 7 years ago '10        #40
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 245 245
always thought they went ott with the arrests. if they were sure they didn't have a gun (letting chris talk to them) then just arrest them normally and don't leave yourself open to stuff like this.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
114 comments
22 hours ago