Cam Newton vs Andrew Luck

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336

[video - click to view]

niccaz better hope we dont somehow sneak into the playoffs
 6 years ago '04        #142
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 jhj26 said:

niccaz better hope we dont somehow sneak into the playoffs

11-04-2011, 02:27 AM         #143
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ward22 said:
The only TEs that you named that are better than Olsen are Gates, Finley, Graham, Clark, Witten, Davis,and Gonzalez.
kellin winslow,zach miller,mercades lewis

the n*gga is not top 10 so stop trying to discredit this man
 6 years ago '05        #144
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 DrX said:
cam always been the better player...america cant stand stand to see a black man be the best at a position thats considered a white mans position
 6 years ago '09        #145
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
cam newton >
 6 years ago '11        #146
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Smoke500 said:
You should have seen the average BEFORE Cam opened that offense up. He was not that good before even before Clausen took over...
lol what?! now I know you're full of sh*t...Carolina had a top 3 rushing attack with D-Will starting until D-Will and half their o-line got injured last year. n*gga that's the only reason Jake Dellhomme ain't earn them a top 5 pick before last year.
 6 years ago '10        #147
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 wjcorner said:
lol what?! now I know you're full of sh*t...Carolina had a top 3 rushing attack with D-Will starting until D-Will and half their o-line got injured last year. n*gga that's the only reason Jake Dellhomme ain't earn them a top 5 pick before last year.
I clarified my comments in a post following. But once again....They are not Rbs that any team would be clamoring for. They're both backup Rbs on any team that doesn't suck...

I would take Turner before them and Turner isn't even considered a great Rb. He's considered "good"
 6 years ago '08        #148
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,724 | Props total: 12144 12144
 lilsnatch770 said:
Cam is currently on pace for 638 yards in his rookie season.

Young never topped 550 yards (which means he never topped 638).

In his Superbowl years:
1988 - Had 184 Rushing Yards
1989 - Had 126 Rushing Yards
1994 - Had 293 Rushing Yards

Aaron Rodgers Superbowl years:
2010 - 356 Rushing Yards

I believe I have heard Panthers fans call Newton their "primary back" when they get into the redzone. I don't know if that's because they don't trust their RBs or if Newton is just better than their RBs but that supports my theory he's a rushing QB.

Newton currently has 7 rushing TDs. On pace for 14. Aaron Rodgers has never topped 5 rushing TDs. Young never passed 7.

Still don't see how people can say he isn't a rushing QB. I'm wondering how long until he nears 1,000 rushing yards in a season (and no that's not too crazy. Vick broke 1,000 and hit 900 ).
n*gga are you forgetting he's 2nd in fukn in Passing...His rushing TD's are for the most part 5 yards or less....not like he's running wild for 15 yards every TD. He is a dual threat QB...call him what he is...not to mention he aint running near enough times us Panther fans want him to ...we lost 2 games one against Arizona and one against GB cuz he didn't run...he's looking to pass and running when he absolutely has no other choice.

....and give me the kid that's doing it on the NFL level already...we all know how predictions and projections work Cam was supposed to avg 90 yards passing his rookie year That might be the can't miss prospect Luck tho.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 11-04-2011 at 11:07 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #149
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
n*gga are you forgetting he's 2nd in fukn in Passing...His rushing TD's are for the most part 5 yards or less....not like he's running wild for 15 yards every TD. He is a dual threat QB...call him what he is.

....and give me the kid that's doing it on the NFL level already...we all know how predictions and projections work Cam was supposed to avg 90 yards passing his rookie year That might be the can't miss prospect Luck tho.
Dude give up...I tried

His logic is that even though Newton is a passer and does a majority of his damage through the air...that because of his running talent he could never win a Super Bowl

Oh...and throwing for that many yards and big plays still equals rushing Qb...according to his logic

I have to believe that he really believes in his reasoning. No one else would be that unwilling to admit that they're wrong or makes no sense
 6 years ago '11        #150
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
I clarified my comments in a post following. But once again....They are not Rbs that any team would be clamoring for. They're both backup Rbs on any team that doesn't suck...

I would take Turner before them and Turner isn't even considered a great Rb. He's considered "good"
and you'd be a dumbass for it you think Carolina paid D-Will for sh*ts and giggles? why do you think they had a top 3 rushing attack the last time the team was healthy? don't say o-line, because then you'd have to give credit to Cam's "trash" a.ss team. oh, and the Panthers were 12-4 led by D-Will on offense the last time they had a QB who could manage not to throw more than 2 picks a game...maybe if they went back to that system they'd be winning games now so much for being a back-up running back on a team that doesn't suck stick to the Jets kid...
 6 years ago '07        #151
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Luck is a good passer but in a sh*tty situation he won't be good I'd take Cam right now because he's in a sh*tty situation and still making the best of his opportunity
 6 years ago '04        #152
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Mike Nitty said:
n*gga are you forgetting he's 2nd in fukn in Passing...His rushing TD's are for the most part 5 yards or less.
I'm not even trying to argue that Cam Newton isn't good this year. He's k!lling it. I'm just saying to argue he's not a rushing QB is crazy. When your fans around here say "he's our primary runner once we get into the Red Zone" it pretty much proves my point.

Furthermore, I don't think I've said anything crazy with the no rushing QB has ever won the Superbowl. Unless I'm missing someone I don't think any QB has been a "primary runner" and won the Superbowl.

Now, I'm not saying he can't pass too. He can. Just saying he's a rushing QB
 6 years ago '10        #153
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 wjcorner said:
and you'd be a dumbass for it you think Carolina paid D-Will for sh*ts and giggles? why do you think they had a top 3 rushing attack the last time the team was healthy? don't say o-line, because then you'd have to give credit to Cam's "trash" a.ss team. oh, and the Panthers were 12-4 led by D-Will on offense the last time they had a QB who could manage not to throw more than 2 picks a game...maybe if they went back to that system they'd be winning games now so much for being a back-up running back on a team that doesn't suck stick to the Jets kid...

Cool kid...you take D-will, I'll take Turner

That was what? 2 years ago? Let's see who else was good 2 years ago...Ricky Williams...Ronnie Brown...Cedric Benson...Thomas Jones...Marion Barber

Then you have actual good Rbs now who play well despite an average to below average O-line and a solid QB...Matt Forte...MJD...etc..

The Jets were the number 1 rushing attack 2 years ago and now they aren't. And before you mention Thomas Jones he's not exactly a feared force on the Chiefs right now

I just love how the Panthers got 2 decent tight ends...a new QB and all of a sudden Cam is surrounded by soooooo much talent ...rather than him making them way better by his offensive skills

D-will is a backup on almost any good team. Period. I'm the dumbass and yet you're the one that lacks perspective
 6 years ago '10        #154
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
how is he a primary running qb if he has 10x more passing yards than rushing yards?

rushing qb's rely mainly on their running and are never top 5 in passing. change your terminology, hes a "mobile" quarterback.
 6 years ago '10        #155
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Ward22 said:
Zach Miller only has 99 yards this season
Marcedes Lewis is nice but he ain't done sh*t all season.

Greg Olsen's stats speak for themselves. On pace for 800 yards and 8 tds. Imagine if Shockey wasn't in Carolina.
Because of Cam Newton...thanks for proving that point

That would pretty much double his stats from last year. What? He suddenly got great?
 6 years ago '11        #156
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Smoke500 said:

Cool kid...you take D-will, I'll take Turner

That was what? 2 years ago? Let's see who else was good 2 years ago...Ricky Williams...Ronnie Brown...Cedric Benson...Thomas Jones...Marion Barber

Then you have actual good Rbs now who play well despite an average to below average O-line and a solid QB...Matt Forte...MJD...etc..

The Jets were the number 1 rushing attack 2 years ago and now they aren't. And before you mention Thomas Jones he's not exactly a feared force on the Chiefs right now

I just love how the Panthers got 2 decent tight ends...a new QB and all of a sudden Cam is surrounded by soooooo much talent ...rather than him making them way better by his offensive skills

D-will is a backup on almost any good team. Period. I'm the dumbass and yet you're the one that lacks perspective
the n*gga is averaging 4.8 ypc right now...he's nice right now, he just doesn't get touches...that was the whole point. then you tried to discredit him by saying he was never good. so yeah, he was good 2 years ago, he's good right now.

the Jets don't have a running back on their team that averages over 4 yards a carry...the Panthers have 2...that was a smart comparison

I'm not saying Cam has a fu*king pro bowl team around him, but people under mind the fact he has good offensive weapons around him...you're the dumbass because in whatever world you live in, D-Will, one of the bigger running back free agents this year, is a back-up on any other team. you sound like an idiot.
 6 years ago '06        #157
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
robert griffin III. nuff said
 6 years ago '11        #158
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 anynameado said:
robert griffin III. nuff said
So your saying RG3 is better than Luck?

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy