most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10910 10910
I really don't think Luck is that good of a QB. Dude is average and will be great in the league, but I definitely don't think he's a sure thing like people are hyping him up to be.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 41 (-3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '10        #102
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
 Sivraj said:
Dude is average and will be great in the league, but I definitely don't think he's a sure thing like people are hyping him up to be.

[pic - click to view]

the fu*k you saying?
 6 years ago '07        #103
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 vshah24 said:
We'll get to witness some of the sickest running plays by him
Or he'd get hurt having to do everything himself.

Thee Yung Star said:
This.

Luck will be a top 5 QB within 3 years of entering the league and immediately turn around whatever team drafts him... if the Dolphins take him, expect them to win 7 or so next year.
Naw, Superbowl
 11-03-2011, 08:32 AM         #104
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
this is one of those threads you bump a year later

for the record, Luck = potential best qb ever.going luck.
based on what

what have you seen him do on the football field that would make you say that about him?
 11-03-2011, 08:51 AM         #105
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luck, but he will not be as productive as Cam in his rookie year. What most people fail to mention/realize is that Cam walked into the best possible situation imaginable for a starting rookie qb. Two awesome rb's, a pro bowl wr, two pro bowl te's, and one of, if not the best oline in the NFL. Not many rookie qb's get that talent around them to start. With that type of talent around him, and Chud calling masterful games (he doesn't get near the credit he deserves either), Cam is blessed to be on such a loaded offense. They were so bad last year because Smith quit trying, the ol was banged up and had no continuity, and Williams got hurt. If you have watched every game, he hasn't had to be super man, guys are running wide open, he rarely looks off a safety or checks down, things that will not continue now that teams aren't loading the box to stop the run. I will say that I have been impressed with his accuracy, but I'm still not convinced yet.
 11-03-2011, 08:57 AM         #106
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canesin2099 said:
Luck, but he will not be as productive as Cam in his rookie year. What most people fail to mention/realize is that Cam walked into the best possible situation imaginable for a starting rookie qb. Two awesome rb's, a pro bowl wr, two pro bowl te's, and one of, if not the best oline in the NFL. Not many rookie qb's get that talent around them to start. With that type of talent around him, and Chud calling masterful games (he doesn't get near the credit he deserves either), Cam is blessed to be on such a loaded offense. They were so bad last year because Smith quit trying, the ol was banged up and had no continuity, and Williams got hurt. If you have watched every game, he hasn't had to be super man, guys are running wide open, he rarely looks off a safety or checks down, things that will not continue now that teams aren't loading the box to stop the run. I will say that I have been impressed with his accuracy, but I'm still not convinced yet.

you mean the 32nd ranked o in the nfl last year

what else does he have to do be 1rst in passing not 2nd?
 6 years ago '07        #107
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Some of yall are missing the point. Jimmy Clausen was a.ss, he couldnt run that offense for sh*t and the o-line was hurt. From a pure scouting viewpoint, they got 2 good rb's, a great receiver in SS and two good receiving TE's. Their o-line, when healthy, is one of the NFL's best IMO. Gross, Kalil, Otah are damn good players. They do lack WR's past Smith, but their o-coordinator is also gonna be a nfl head coach one of these days

compare that to Bradford, who stepped into a squad with a near bust in jason Smith, no TE's, a elite RB, no WR's

Not taking anything from Cam, but his situation on offense was not that bad
 6 years ago '09        #108
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 ttime236 said:
Some of yall are missing the point. Jimmy Clausen was a.ss, he couldnt run that offense for sh*t and the o-line was hurt. From a pure scouting viewpoint, they got 2 good rb's, a great receiver in SS and two good receiving TE's. Their o-line, when healthy, is one of the NFL's best IMO. Gross, Kalil, Otah are damn good players. They do lack WR's past Smith, but their o-coordinator is also gonna be a nfl head coach one of these days

compare that to Bradford, who stepped into a squad with a near bust in jason Smith, no TE's, a elite RB, no WR's

Cam makes his team better.
 11-03-2011, 09:08 AM         #109
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:

you mean the 32nd ranked o in the nfl last year

what else does he have to do be 1rst in passing not 2nd?
I went to every home game last year, the oline was dismantled with injuries, they didn't have Olsen and Shockey at TE, Williams was hurt, and Smith quit, plain and simple. Also they had the most inept off coordinator in football. If you think that is all Cam, then pass the dutchie. Have you even watched the games? Guys are wide freaking open, and it isn't because Cam, it is because the d's have stacked the los to stop the run and chud has been masterful with the play action calls. I have been to all but one home game this year, and I have yet to see him go through his progressions and make more than 2 completions. Is he better than Clausen, sure, but he hasn't to do anything spectacular, just pitch and catch downfield with guys wide open. Really it has been remarkable how open wr's and te's have been.
 11-03-2011, 09:11 AM         #110
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Wow now the panthers offense is loaded :ROFL:
Yes it is. Name me a better rb duo in the NFL, name me a better TE duo in the NFL. I'll be waiting. Lafell is also emerging which only makes the o that much better.
 11-03-2011, 09:12 AM         #111
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:

I miss chud as our OC I know that. Those were the days.
 11-03-2011, 09:33 AM         #112
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canesin2099 said:
I went to every home game last year, the oline was dismantled with injuries, they didn't have Olsen and Shockey at TE, Williams was hurt, and Smith quit, plain and simple. Also they had the most inept off coordinator in football. If you think that is all Cam, then pass the dutchie. Have you even watched the games? Guys are wide freaking open, and it isn't because Cam, it is because the d's have stacked the los to stop the run and chud has been masterful with the play action calls. I have been to all but one home game this year, and I have yet to see him go through his progressions and make more than 2 completions. Is he better than Clausen, sure, but he hasn't to do anything spectacular, just pitch and catch downfield with guys wide open. Really it has been remarkable how open wr's and te's have been.

yes i have sunday ticket i really watch the panthers more or just as much as the browns because there both on at 1 most of the time

you keep saying great RBwhat have they done this year?and great TE shocky got cut and his only offer was from the panthers and he has 1 td,and since when has olsen been a top 10 te let alone a top 5?

just stop and eat your 6-6 250lb bowl of big black crow

can anybody tell me what luck does better?
 11-03-2011, 10:31 AM         #113
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:

yes i have sunday ticket i really watch the panthers more or just as much as the browns because there both on at 1 most of the time

you keep saying great RBwhat have they done this year?and great TE shocky got cut and his only offer was from the panthers and he has 1 td,and since when has olsen been a top 10 te let alone a top 5?

just stop and eat your 6-6 250lb bowl of big black crow

can anybody tell me what luck does better?
Dude is calling his own plays in college, that speaks enormous volume on how he sees a defense. Cam ain't that guy. Call it what you will, he never had to be that guy all throughout his career so far. I would take Shockey on my team in a nano second. Olsen not a top 10 TE??? I never said Cam would be a bust, didn't think anything about him really. Only qb I said would be a bust was Mallet. I ain't a hater, I just get sick of people that get all wet talking about some rookie qb that hasn't done that much at all. Busted coverages led to a lot of his yardage.
 6 years ago '04        #114
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,195 | Props total: 3340 3340
 lilsnatch770 said:
Rushing Quarterbacks have never won a Superbowl. While there have not been as many rushing quarterbacks as pocket QBs, until a rushing QB wins anything, the answer is easily Andrew Luck.

Half of the people in here only pick Newton because he's black. Every thing is about race to some of them.
Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers
 6 years ago '04        #115
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,195 | Props total: 3340 3340
 canesin2099 said:
Dude is calling his own plays in college, that speaks enormous volume on how he sees a defense. Cam ain't that guy. Call it what you will, he never had to be that guy all throughout his career so far. I would take Shockey on my team in a nano second. Olsen not a top 10 TE??? I never said Cam would be a bust, didn't think anything about him really. Only qb I said would be a bust was Mallet. I ain't a hater, I just get sick of people that get all wet talking about some rookie qb that hasn't done that much at all. Busted coverages led to a lot of his yardage.
your right being one of the top passers and runners in the NFL as a rookie is not doing much at all.

When your wrong about something admit it and move on, dont try and force it just makes you look silly.
 6 years ago '11        #116
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
Watched that USC game last week. Late in the game he didn't really make any impressive throws. Just handed the ball off something hes had the luxury of his whole career. I rarely see this dude throw down the field, just to TEs and sh*t.

Luck = super-overrated IMO
 6 years ago '11        #117
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
@ son who said Luck could be the best QB of all time

let the n*gga play a preseason game before y'all crown him the next big thing
 6 years ago '07        #118
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 PotheadFocker said:
Watched that USC game last week. Late in the game he didn't really make any impressive throws. Just handed the ball off something hes had the luxury of his whole career. I rarely see this dude throw down the field, just to TEs and sh*t.

Luck = super-overrated IMO
Yeah, threw a pick 6 and proceeded to drive his team down the field flawlessly and get them in the endzone. Won the game in a hostile environment and yall think he just hands it off

Like I said, Luck=truth. Yall will see
 6 years ago '08        #119
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
you guys do know luck is a 4th year junior. I hope he stays at stanford 1 more yr for his sr year so you guys can hear espn rave about him for another year.
 6 years ago '11        #120
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 ttime236 said:
Yeah, threw a pick 6 and proceeded to drive his team down the field flawlessly and get them in the endzone. Won the game in a hostile environment and yall think he just hands it off

Like I said, Luck=truth. Yall will see
Yeah we'll see against Oregon I suppose
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy