Cam Newton vs Andrew Luck

most viewed right now
 104
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
113 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-01-2011, 03:32 PM         #81
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Did I say impressed dumbass or did u?? Who isn't impressed by what he's done.


I said his numbers are inflated bc of the lockout's effect on defense and now that the D is finally coming around I want to see if the numbers stay as is.
so no OTAs helped a rookie qb with one year of starting exp. in college be better in the nfl
 11-01-2011, 03:38 PM         #82
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets revisit this thread in 10 years
 7 years ago '09        #83
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 bigree61 said:
so no OTAs helped a rookie qb with one year of starting exp. in college be better in the nfl


Are u really gonna act like he wasn't just throwing bombs to SS
 7 years ago '04        #84
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,286 | Props total: 10582 10582
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Yes, and is 1-6 so far.
Oh, thats a massive fail. Congrats on not doing your research. Stick to basketball a.ss douche.
 7 years ago '04        #85
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,286 | Props total: 10582 10582
 CutKidd21 said:
Luck can't even win his conference

I am so sick of this luck sh*t damn it's annoying
Ya know, we Panthers and Falcons fans argue a lot. But sometimes, real recognizes real.
 7 years ago '06        #86
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 250 250
 CutKidd21 said:
Did I say impressed dumbass or did u?? Who isn't impressed by what he's done.


I said his numbers are inflated bc of the lockout's effect on defense and now that the D is finally coming around I want to see if the numbers stay as is.
Couldn't you also say his offensive numbers would be better too because if he had more time to prepare with OTAs he would be have been that much prepared for NFL defenses???
 11-01-2011, 04:28 PM         #87
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:


Are u really gonna act like he wasn't just throwing bombs to SS
i just switched over to direct tv this summer so i have sunday ticketand the n*gga has made EVERY throw a elite nfl QB can make

i know he is your rival but damn get over it the n*gga is well on his way
 7 years ago '09        #88
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 ThaFuture3 said:
Couldn't you also say his offensive numbers would be better too because if he had more time to prepare with OTAs he would be have been that much prepared for NFL defenses???
Nah not to me bc OTA's can't mimic true game speed.. he has to be in the real games enough for the game to slow down where he can make proper progression reads.. which he is starting to do now

they aren't having to roll him out like they were doing in preseason and early, giving him his #1 option easy
 7 years ago '04        #89
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,965 | Props total: 2346 2346
Luck is they type of QB them good ol' boys want.. Cam is not ur typical QB, similar to how Vince Young was coming out.. You know he had talent, but always question it on the field...

I'll take Cam Newton every time though.. dude is a beast.
 7 years ago '09        #90
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 bigree61 said:
i just switched over to direct tv this summer so i have sunday ticketand the n*gga has made EVERY throw a elite nfl QB can make

i know he is your rival but damn get over it the n*gga is well on his way
I said on this board multiple times before he got drafted he had an NFL arm..


He's been my rival long before he put on a panthers jersey. I'm not hatin tho. I just want to see if he can do it when the defenses catch up to the offenses which is starting to happen now
 7 years ago '06        #91
God Emcee 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 2764 2764
 bigree61 said:
Cam and its not even close
Pretty much, Cam already shows that he's gonna be an elite QB in this league.
 7 years ago '10        #92
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$18,166 | Props total: 8465 8465
this is one of those threads you bump a year later

for the record, Luck = potential best qb ever.

going luck.
 7 years ago '04        #93
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
Unfair question because we've seen how Cam can be productive at NFL level. Luck hasn't had that opportunity yet, and we'd be playing the guessing game comparing them.
 7 years ago '09        #94
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,753 | Props total: 34770 34770
 Thee Yung Star said:
this is one of those threads you bump a year later

for the record, Luck = potential best qb ever.

going luck.
bumping this aint gonna do sh*t. luck hasn't proven or shown a damn thing. he could come in and be great, or come in and be terrible. so it's not like anyone would look dumb either way, unless someone is like selling there soul that he's going to be the next brady or the next jamarcus
 7 years ago '07        #95
CadillacVyse 1012 heat pts1012
space
avatar space
space
$28,661 | Props total: 20750 20750
 Thee Yung Star said:
this is one of those threads you bump a year later

for the record, Luck = potential best qb ever.

going luck.
Cant you say the same thing about Cam since you can see him tearing up NFL defenses right now?

 SteveMachine said:
Unfair question because we've seen how Cam can be productive at NFL level. Luck hasn't had that opportunity yet, and we'd be playing the guessing game comparing them.
The question is do you take a 1 year player that is proving to be HIGHLY productive or do you take the next big thing in waiting?

IMO i'm taking the dude that is proving to be a good qb now. Luck has "potential" but doesnt andy dalton and cam newton? We are seeing them showing flashes of greatness while being VERY VERY GOOD for rookies. Ppl are slobbing Luck because they are believing into the hype machine. I'd take Dalton and Newton over him RIGHT NOW.

When Luck gets in the league next year..it will be a totally different debate. Especially if we see if Luck excells/struggles, while comparing you 2 dalton/newton as OCoordinators put more on their plate.
 7 years ago '07        #96
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 TriniSoldier said:
bumping this aint gonna do sh*t. luck hasn't proven or shown a damn thing. he could come in and be great, or come in and be terrible. so it's not like anyone would look dumb either way, unless someone is like selling there soul that he's going to be the next brady or the next jamarcus
He prolly meant bump it once Luck tears it up and people start singing his praises and converting
 7 years ago '04        #97
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,174 | Props total: 180 180
I would still take Cam, but I wanna see him play a yr without all these pieces (rb duo/steve smith/twin te's)




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '04        #98
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,174 | Props total: 180 180
 sho 2010 said:
well then that wouldnt be any fun
We'll get to witness some of the sickest running plays by him




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '07        #99
jhj26 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$15,969 | Props total: 1814 1814
at all the flip floppers ....
 7 years ago '10        #100
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$18,166 | Props total: 8465 8465
 ttime236 said:
He prolly meant bump it once Luck tears it up and people start singing his praises and converting
This.

Luck will be a top 5 QB within 3 years of entering the league and immediately turn around whatever team drafts him... if the Dolphins take him, expect them to win 7 or so next year.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
134 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
92 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
91 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Cas and 69 Talk on Live, Now Best Friends
48 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy