Cam Newton vs Andrew Luck

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,629 | Props total: 16720 16720
 lilsnatch770 said:
When did Cam Newton sucks. I simply stated facts. Show the last quarterback who was more of a running quarterback than passing. I'm sure he can and is passing from the pocket (if not he'd be a running back) but he's more a running QB than Rodgers, Peyton, Brees, Brady & Big Ben (all QBs who have won the Superbowl in the last few years).

And you can argue all you want but Cam has 7 rushing TDs & 11 Passing TDs. That's a rushing quarterback. It's not because he's black, it's because he's a RUSHING QUARTERBACK.
He's 2nd in the league in yards only behind drew brees. Completing 60% of his pases, averaging nearly 300 yds per game. he is on his way to blow past 4000yds passing as a rookie! He is qb that can run! Tebow is a running qb. The two are not the same.
 6 years ago '07        #62
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 CadillacVyse said:
He's 2nd in the league in yards only behind drew brees. Completing 60% of his pases, averaging nearly 300 yds per game. he is on his way to blow past 4000yds passing as a rookie! He is qb that can run! Tebow is a running qb. The two are not the same.
Yea Cam pretty much adapted to pocket passing in the league. He wasn't one in college sometimes that fool wouldn't even go through progressions and run . I'm not talking about the designed runs either.
 6 years ago '04        #63
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 CadillacVyse said:
Tebow isn't a QB. Cam Newton is a rushing Quaterback. I don't see how anyone can argue against this. He has 7 rushing TDs (I know they use him as their red zone back) and 319 yards on the ground.

He's a rushing QB.
 6 years ago '07        #64
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Tebow isn't a QB. Cam Newton is a rushing Quaterback. I don't see how anyone can argue against this. He has 7 rushing TDs (I know they use him as their red zone back) and 319 yards on the ground.

He's a rushing QB.
He has 319 rushing yards? sh*t nevermind.
 6 years ago '09        #65
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 TH35 said:
Harvin :( and well their redzone defense was the reason why we lost but mainly Harvin. He was amazing. :sadcam: Best SEC offensive player I've seen in a while.
I'd even say they don't make it to the 2006 game without him
 6 years ago '07        #66
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
I'd even say they don't make it to the 2006 game without him
Yea he k!lled in the Arkansas game. Leak played like a.ss.
 6 years ago '09        #67
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:

He's a rushing QB.

He's more like a throwing QB that can run (very well)

but I think his numbers are inflated bc of the lockout's effect on defense.. really don't think he does this next year
 6 years ago '09        #68
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
Yea Cam pretty much adapted to pocket passing in the league. He wasn't one in college sometimes that fool wouldn't even go through progressions and run . I'm not talking about the designed runs either.
this.

and that's why everyone thought he'd be a bust or he would need a couple of years

I know for a fact in the beginning of the yr cam was just throwin it up and smith was making plays.. u can see now that the game is slowing down for him but I stand by the lockout inflating his numbers

he puts up the same kinda numbers to finish out the yr and next year and I'll shut up forever
 6 years ago '04        #69
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
He's on pace for 638 rushing yards. Here's a look at the last five Superbowl winning quarterbacks, in the year they won:

Rodgers - 356 Rushing Yards
Brees - 33 Rushing Yards
Big Ben - 101 Rushing Yards
Eli - 69 Rushing Yards
Peyton - 36 Rushing Yards

I know 638 rushing yards might not seem like a huge number, but Vick has only broke 1,000 one year and in his 8 years in the league (this year isn't over yet), he has only topped 638 rushing yards 4 times.

I don't see how someone can sit and tell me he's not a rushing quarterback?
 6 years ago '10        #70
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 lilsnatch770 said:
When did Cam Newton sucks. I simply stated facts. Show the last quarterback who was more of a running quarterback than passing. I'm sure he can and is passing from the pocket (if not he'd be a running back) but he's more a running QB than Rodgers, Peyton, Brees, Brady & Big Ben (all QBs who have won the Superbowl in the last few years).

And you can argue all you want but Cam has 7 rushing TDs & 11 Passing TDs. That's a rushing quarterback. It's not because he's black, it's because he's a RUSHING QUARTERBACK.

Dude...he is 5th in the league in passing what part of that don't you understand? Most of his plays are from the pocket...he is moving his team from the pocket . He is making accurate throws down the pocket. They are top of the league in plays 20 yards plus because...you guessed it...he's throwing from the pocket

He is a passer that happens to be good at running. To use the argument that he is a rushing Qb when he's near the top of the league in passing is idiotic. He's a Passing Qb 1st...Rushing 2nd. Therefore he's a Passing Qb

lilsnatch770 said:
The post basically said "The Packers didn't feel like scoring. They could have, but didn't want to"

Show me an NFL team, that was within 10 points of the other team (as the Vikings were fairly close for most of the game) that just decided they'd like to stop scoring?
No...the post basically said that if you watch the game film...even the commentators said it feels like a blowout. That game was not or shouldn't have even been close. The Packers completely controlled that game and the actual score does not put the entire game in context. You can go to NFL.com and purchase NFL Rewind if you can't comprehend
 6 years ago '10        #71
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
He's on pace for 638 rushing yards. Here's a look at the last five Superbowl winning quarterbacks, in the year they won:

Rodgers - 356 Rushing Yards
Brees - 33 Rushing Yards
Big Ben - 101 Rushing Yards
Eli - 69 Rushing Yards
Peyton - 36 Rushing Yards

I know 638 rushing yards might not seem like a huge number, but Vick has only broke 1,000 one year and in his 8 years in the league (this year isn't over yet), he has only topped 638 rushing yards 4 times.

I don't see how someone can sit and tell me he's not a rushing quarterback?

What the Fckk

Dude....

How much yards passing is he on pace for? Do that Super Bowl comparison. His legs are a PLUS. You cannot use a PLUS to negate the original skillset...which is his passing. He is doing as well as he is because of PASSING. He is PASSING as well or almost as good as some of the Elites. Because he is PASSING as well and for as many yards...he has just as much a chance as anyone

He is unlike any player in recent history because in addition to being a pocket passer...he can k!ll you with his legs. But he is an accurate passer throwing 300 yards per game. To negate that because he has the EXTRA talent of being able to run is stupid
 6 years ago '08        #72
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
did this n*gga really say no rushing qb has ever won a title?

Ever heard of steve young, you stupid retard?
 6 years ago '10        #73
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I'm not sure if lilsnatch is serious

and furthermore, you are taking away credit from him as a qb just because he can run well? as if hes not in the pocket most of the time passing efficiently. you gotta be kidding. hes a rookie and you are already critiquing him in comparison to superbowl qbs so hes gotta be doing something right. you just dont want to admit it.
 6 years ago '11        #74
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
In the college game give me Cam everyday of the week. In the Pro game...its undecided because Luck is not in the Pros yet.
 11-01-2011, 02:04 PM         #75
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Rushing Quarterbacks have never won a Superbowl. While there have not been as many rushing quarterbacks as pocket QBs, until a rushing QB wins anything, the answer is easily Andrew Luck.

Half of the people in here only pick Newton because he's black. Every thing is about race to some of them.
you do know you are the only one in the thread to use the word black,white or
race

why do you think luck is better than cam?

a rushing qb is 2nd in the nfl in passing yards a game
 6 years ago '05        #76
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 CutKidd21 said:
this.

and that's why everyone thought he'd be a bust or he would need a couple of years

I know for a fact in the beginning of the yr cam was just throwin it up and smith was making plays.. u can see now that the game is slowing down for him but I stand by the lockout inflating his numbers

he puts up the same kinda numbers to finish out the yr and next year and I'll shut up forever
Wouldn't he be behind because of the lock-out?...He's a ROOKIE...Playing in a new OFFENSE...The defenses should be straight...You giving that same argument that everybody who was hating on him earlier was saying "Wait till they get some Tape on him"...sh*t its Week 8 and he still putting up big numbers...and You really going to act like Matt Ryan was not throwing it up to Roddy White and he wasn't making plays for his QB...thats what WR's do...you act like its a bad thing...

and I'm going to sub to this thread because I pray he put up the same numbers next year...Will you quit Boxden all together?
 11-01-2011, 02:46 PM         #77
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
this.

so he has to be 2nd in the nfl in passing his first to years or your not impressed

well this sh*t is over cuz luck has to lead the league in passing his first 2 years to be better
 6 years ago '10        #78
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 bigree61 said:
so he has to be 2nd in the nfl in passing his first to years or your not impressed

well this sh*t is over cuz luck has to lead the league in passing his first 2 years to be better
...Okay so let's review

In order for Luck to be deemed great and as good or better than Newton he has to :

1) Not throw it up to a particular receiver
2) Be top 5 in the NFL in passing
3) Have an average defense
4) Have an average to below average running game and still succeed
5) Account for 90% of his team's touchdowns

Welp....can't wait till next year
 6 years ago '06        #79
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 TriniSoldier said:
Yeah they been talking about luck vs cam for a little while now. Having never seen Luck take an nfl snap before, I'm running with Cam
exactly!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #80
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 bigree61 said:

Did I say impressed dumbass or did u?? Who isn't impressed by what he's done.

I said his numbers are inflated bc of the lockout's effect on defense and now that the D is finally coming around I want to see if the numbers stay as is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy