Cam Newton vs Andrew Luck

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 portis187 said:
PERCY HARVIN toyed with sec defenses & now look at him Andy Dalton the red rocket is 5-2 while cam is 2-6. I thought we judge qb's on wins.
fixed.
 6 years ago '08        #42
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 CutKidd21 said:
fixed.
so percy harvin scored all tebows 55 tds in 07 & won his heisman? oh ok.
 6 years ago '10        #43
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 portis187 said:
tebow toyed with sec defenses & now look at him Andy Dalton the red rocket is 5-2 while cam is 2-6. I thought we judge qb's on wins.
 6 years ago '09        #44
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 portis187 said:
so percy harvin scored all tebows 55 tds in 07 & won his heisman? oh ok.
u do know the TDs tebow scored were from 5 yards or less the other 5 from 15 yards or less right????????????

There's a reason why the gators offense was sh*t in Tebow's SR year.

HARVIN was playing for the vikings

tebow toyed with SEC defenses

get the fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '08        #45
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Yes, and is 1-6 so far.
Records dont mean anything when evaluating high draft pick rookie QB's, especially number one picks. A number one pick is GUARENTEED to be on a sh*tty team.
 6 years ago '08        #46
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 CutKidd21 said:
u do know the TDs tebow scored were from 5 yards or less the other 5 from 15 yards or less right????????????

There's a reason why the gators offense was sh*t in Tebow's SR year.

HARVIN was playing for the vikings

tebow toyed with SEC defenses

get the fu*k outta here
so harvin having only 6 games with 100+ rushing yards & only 6 games over 100 receiving yards in a 3 yr career is what made tebow beast sec teams. Alright then.
 6 years ago '04        #47
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
Rushing Quarterbacks have never won a Superbowl. While there have not been as many rushing quarterbacks as pocket QBs, until a rushing QB wins anything, the answer is easily Andrew Luck.

Half of the people in here only pick Newton because he's black. Every thing is about race to some of them.
 6 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
That is way more misleading imo. Vikings are actually lucky the Packers didn't score 60. They were driving up and down the field at will and it felt like a blowout when it really wasn't
Right because teams are known to stop scoring when the game is within one score. Definitely makes sense.

fu*king Boxden
 6 years ago '07        #49
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16971 16971
 lilsnatch770 said:
Rushing Quarterbacks have never won a Superbowl. While there have not been as many rushing quarterbacks as pocket QBs, until a rushing QB wins anything, the answer is easily Andrew Luck.

Half of the people in here only pick Newton because he's black. Every thing is about race to some of them.
Cam is playing as a pocket passer. Putting up 300 n 400 + passing yards. Just because he can run doesn't make him Tim teboe. This dude is much a runner as the great Steve young who just happened to win a super bowl!
 11-01-2011, 12:38 PM         #50
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:
Cam is playing as a pocket passer. Putting up 300 n 400 + passing yards. Just because he can run doesn't make him Tim teboe. This dude is much a runner as the great Steve young who just happened to win a super bowl!
 6 years ago '11        #51
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 portis187 said:
tebow toyed with sec defenses & now look at him Andy Dalton's #2 ranked defense is 5-2 while cam's #29 ranked defense is 2-6. I thought we judge qb's on wins.
Fixed.
 6 years ago '07        #52
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
Fixed.
GB has the 28th ranked defense they still win.
 6 years ago '10        #53
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:

lilsnatch770 said:
Right because teams are known to stop scoring when the game is within one score. Definitely makes sense.

fu*king Boxden
You exposed yourself with your comments. You would not be calling him a running Qb had he not been black or athletic

The FACTS...and yes fact of the matter is that Cam has been a pocket passer. He has been making accurate throws and is 5th in the league in passing...throwing 300-400 yards a game in some instances without much of a running game in the beginning. So he's a rushing QB based on what?

Hardly anyone brought up race in this thread. What you essentially did was say that Cam is black....therefore the reason people are supporting him is black. You're disregarding the opinions of many here because Cam is black when in reality Cam has been doing really well as a rookie

As for your 2nd comments..again....you're really not making yourself look intelligent here. Cam has played 4 teams that have either been in a Conference Championship or Superbowl in the last 2 years. He has given all of them hell and with a better defense may have even beaten them. Of course...logic and reason has already gone over your head so I don't expect you to get it now
 6 years ago '10        #54
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 TH35 said:
GB has the 28th ranked defense they still win.
Does context even matter with some of you? Are you saying that the GB defense...with their talented stars on defense....is equivalent to the Panthers defense?

I'm done
 6 years ago '04        #55
space
space
When did Cam Newton sucks. I simply stated facts. Show the last quarterback who was more of a running quarterback than passing. I'm sure he can and is passing from the pocket (if not he'd be a running back) but he's more a running QB than Rodgers, Peyton, Brees, Brady & Big Ben (all QBs who have won the Superbowl in the last few years).

And you can argue all you want but Cam has 7 rushing TDs & 11 Passing TDs. That's a rushing quarterback. It's not because he's black, it's because he's a RUSHING QUARTERBACK.
 6 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
As for your 2nd comments..again....you're really not making yourself look intelligent here. Cam has played 4 teams that have either been in a Conference Championship or Superbowl in the last 2 years. He has given all of them hell and with a better defense may have even beaten them. Of course...logic and reason has already gone over your head so I don't expect you to get it now
The post basically said "The Packers didn't feel like scoring. They could have, but didn't want to"

Show me an NFL team, that was within 10 points of the other team (as the Vikings were fairly close for most of the game) that just decided they'd like to stop scoring?
 6 years ago '07        #57
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
Does context even matter with some of you? Are you saying that the GB defense...with their talented stars on defense....is equivalent to the Panthers defense?

I'm done
Nope, I'm stating the fact that its not always his defense (which is 17th btw) that causes them to lose games. He has thrown game changing ints before. People always blame QBs now all of a sudden its the defense's fault they didn't win almost every game? I'll give you the last game wasn't Cam's fault but for example the GB game he threw 3 picks and 2 were deep in the Panthers territory if I recall. Nobody is saying Newton isn't playing well though. I said he has OROTY on lock.
 11-01-2011, 01:02 PM         #58
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:

lilsnatch770 said:
And you can argue all you want but Cam has 7 rushing TDs & 11 Passing TDs. That's a rushing quarterback. It's not because he's black, it's because he's a RUSHING QUARTERBACK.
 6 years ago '09        #59
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 portis187 said:
so harvin having only 6 games with 100+ rushing yards & only 6 games over 100 receiving yards in a 3 yr career is what made tebow beast sec teams. Alright then.
Stat reader.

Tebow didn't "beast" on any SEC teams u clown. What tebow did was pick up 3rd and 6 or shorter bc he was a fullback playing QB in a spread option scheme with misdirection all over the place. Without Harvin that team wasn't sh*t.

get it?
 6 years ago '07        #60
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Stat reader.

Tebow didn't "beast" on any SEC teams u clown. What tebow did was pick up 3rd and 6 or shorter bc he was a fullback playing QB in a spread option scheme with misdirection all over the place. Without Harvin that team wasn't sh*t.

get it?
Harvin :( and well their redzone defense was the reason why we lost but mainly Harvin. He was amazing. :sadcam: Best SEC offensive player I've seen in a while.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy