Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2011, 01:54 PM         #161
YushDaddy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that kobe pic is too ridiculous
 6 years ago '06        #162
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 510FlO said:
So I dont have a college degree too? I'm not working on my masters? I'm not black and in the same age range as you? I'm about to go to law school next yr fam. Like I've been to upper scale parties and etc and I see fashion/clothes all the time. I'm sorry but it doesn't make him gay nor fruity because at the end of the day. Man make the clothes. Now i'm not saying I would step out in what he's wearing (even though I said that initially you still a.ssumed I would in your other post) ... No one called me on my bullsh*t famo i'm speaking truth x 100. You cannot a.ssume that "whitey & white america" is out to get us and our "image" because D.Wade is rocking what he's rocking in that cover. You're reading too far into it and you're being super ignorant. Your comments are exposing you more than what you're saying.. You're a close minded invidual who would rather speak negatively about something, call it gay or fruity or think America is trying to impose some ill conceived plot to steal our masculinity. Rather than accept it for what it is and look at in context. Pls be srs right now, you don't even believe what you're saying do you?

[pic - click to view]

If I'm closed minded then your moms is closed minded because if you step in her house wearing some sh*t like that, she would immediately start questioning your s3xuality.

THINK man. Gay Europeans are setting the fashion trends. They're glorifying androgyny and blurring the gender lines with their "sense of fashion". Why should we as black men, or men period, accept sh*t like this? Its madness. It's insanity. And you're desensitized...well unless you actually think it's perfectly okay for men and women to look and act the same.

You think you know but don't know sh*t. Do you not see how prominent homos3xuality is nowadays? Do you not see how prominent transgenderism is nowadays? Have you not seen all of the gay scandals in Washington and on Wall Street? Did you know that the psychiatric community was split on whether or not homos3xuality being normal vs it being a disorder? What about 'don't ask don't tell'? The legalization of gay marriage?...etc...See eugenics and population control. See where it started in this country. And then figure out how black men tie in.

You need to look further into it instead of telling me not to. Educate yourself.
 6 years ago '11        #163
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 lboog1423 said:
i dont expect them to wear urban wear, but at least throw on some clothes that fit. Bron is 260+ wearing skin tight jeans.

Dwade is 6'4 wit some fkn high-waters on

Kobe, i dont even know whatto say abt that sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #164
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 hood135 said:

[pic - click to view]

If I'm closed minded then your moms is closed minded because if you step in her house wearing some sh*t like that, she would immediately start questioning your s3xuality.

THINK man. Gay Europeans are setting the fashion trends. They're glorifying androgyny and blurring the gender lines with their "sense of fashion". Why should we as black men, or men period, accept sh*t like this? Its madness. It's insanity. And you're desensitized...well unless you actually think it's perfectly okay for men and women to look and act the same.

You think you know but don't know sh*t. Do you not see how prominent homos3xuality is nowadays? Do you not see how prominent transgenderism is nowadays? Have you not seen all of the gay scandals in Washington and on Wall Street? Did you know that the psychiatric community was split on whether or not homos3xuality being normal vs it being a disorder? What about 'don't ask don't tell'? The legalization of gay marriage?...etc...See eugenics and population control. See where it started in this country. And then figure out how black men tie in.

You need to look further into it instead of telling me not to. Educate yourself.
You're being over-dramatic about attire. Gay people are over-dramatic. You must be gay.

This is the type of logic u idiots are using when it comes to what dwade is choosing to wear. It sounds as stupid as white people looking at a picture and saying "look at him dressed up as a nig6er. Look at the nig6er problem in america,etc.." I mean holy sh*t, it aint that fu*ken serious.
 6 years ago '10        #165
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 15659 15659
 Killamike79 said:
and why are some people in here a.ssuming just because we don't were our jeans skin fitted that we rock baggy jeans? No, I wear my jeans regular fit...I don't need them sh*ts hugging my nuts.
^^^^^this :applause:

Sterotyping like a mk'r in here. I dont own a pair of tims, dont own any baggy pants, and dont own any big a.ss t shirts. Str8 polos and button ups that all fit normally. Leave it to bx n*ggas to a.ssume every n*gga on here rocks jordans, wit baggy jeans and 4x white t's.

I understand GQ is a high end fashion magazine. Im well aware of that. but i guarantee no n*gga in this thread would wear that sh*t to a bar/club/group function/ dinner wit girl. I never said his sh*t was gay. I dont even have a problem wit the blazer, just a problem with the tight, too short pants. Im sorry but if u are standing up and i can see your ankles, that aint no fkn high end fashion. High waters are high waters, i dont give a sh*t wat magazine they are in
 6 years ago '06        #166
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 hood135 said:
Someone is out to make all masculine black men look like f*gs...and we're allowing it (pause). No conspiracy. Just open your eyes.

That sh*t ain't GQ. That sh*t is gay. At what point do these dudes look at the wardrobe people and say "fu*k you, I'm not wearing that gay sh*t"?

Come on D. Wade. These people are using you to push their agenda. Making you look and act soft and feminine so they can feel comfortable and not threatened around you.

This is not the image that young black men in America need to see. This man is powerful in stature and is a stone cold k!ller on the court and these GQ f*gs are out to make him look like Cupid. fu*k outta here with that gay European butt huggin bullsh*t.
^^^GAME CERTIFIED!
 6 years ago '08        #167
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1269 1269
 lboog1423 said:
^^^^^this :applause:

Sterotyping like a mk'r in here. I dont own a pair of tims, dont own any baggy pants, and dont own any big a.ss t shirts. Str8 polos and button ups that all fit normally. Leave it to bx n*ggas to a.ssume every n*gga on here rocks jordans, wit baggy jeans and 4x white t's.

I understand GQ is a high end fashion magazine. Im well aware of that. but i guarantee no n*gga in this thread would wear that sh*t to a bar/club/group function/ dinner wit girl. I never said his sh*t was gay. I dont even have a problem wit the blazer, just a problem with the tight, too short pants. Im sorry but if u are standing up and i can see your ankles, that aint no fkn high end fashion. High waters are high waters, i dont give a sh*t wat magazine they are in
Wade is wearing low profile loafers with no socks so that explains the high water jeans. If the jeans are too long, they'll cover the ankle thus taking attention away from the shoes, so the break of the jeans needs to be ankle level. A similar example is how in urban fashion, its became a trend again to wear more fitted jeans with sneakers so that your shoes stand out more.
 6 years ago '08        #168
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Rubix said:
This is the type of logic u idiots are using when it comes to what dwade is choosing to wear. It sounds as stupid as white people looking at a picture and saying "look at him dressed up as a nig6er. Look at the nig6er problem in america,etc.."
or as stupid as talking about coons/low self esteem based on a big tshirt...
 6 years ago '04        #169
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
I agree with the threadstarter. Its GQ, not Metros3xual. When I think of GQ, I'm thinking of fitted suits, button-ups, slacks, ties, hard-bottoms, watches.. Not skinny jeans with Gucci back pack. I'm not thinking hoodys or head wraps.
 5 years ago '09        #170
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,962 | Props total: 22229 22229
 0812 said:
Black Man doing this.. smh

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #171
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19859 19859
some of the dumbest sh*t ive ever read in here.
 5 years ago '05        #172
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 YoungRay20 said:

[pic - click to view]

08-13-2012, 08:00 PM         #173
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #174
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 Hold That said:
So anything thats not hiphop influenced is now gay?

You people need to log off the computer and step outside for a bit..

[pic - click to view]

Not my taste in clothes, but I fail to see how a blazer, turtle neck and jeans is now "gay".. I guess it's because of the skinny jeans? Well thats the fashion now in europe in terms of male clothing, thats what GQ is all about.. WHATS IN RIGHT NOW... Would I wear skinny jeans? Of course not, but lets not say there is some conspiracy theory with a fashion magazine dressing a player in the latest fashion.. You flip over the next page you'll see asians, whites,latins dressed in the same way as Wade throughout the magazine.. I doubt he was singled out due to his race, it's just the simple fact your not use to saying a "young black male" dress in anything less than something not "hip hop" influenced.
u see how tights them sh*ts is i mean dam bra it is proven n*ggaz is loosing ball space wearin tight a.ss jeans
 5 years ago '08        #175
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,924 | Props total: 7313 7313
In all honesty if it was a white dude/NBA player like Korver dressed like this it wouldn't be a thread. Tho painting the nails is too much imo this is standard.
 5 years ago '05        #176
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 Hold That said:
this sh*t is s3xy right here(no homo), i'd let my girl friend fu*k this man and raise his kid if he impregnated her(pause).

How can you look into his eyes and not feel some type of sh*t?

When my stanning was at it's peak.. Fresh off that MVP season

I miss my POINT GOD. Can't wait to stan for him again.
 12-01-2012, 10:47 PM         #177
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #178
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
Kobe lost
 5 years ago '10        #179
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
 #TheReturn said:
When my stanning was at it's peak.. Fresh off that MVP season

I miss my POINT GOD. Can't wait to stan for him again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to #TheReturn again.
 5 years ago '09        #180
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10503 10503
 hood135 said:
Someone is out to make all masculine black men look like f*gs...and we're allowing it (pause). No conspiracy. Just open your eyes.

That sh*t ain't GQ. That sh*t is gay. At what point do these dudes look at the wardrobe people and say "fu*k you, I'm not wearing that gay sh*t"?

Come on D. Wade. These people are using you to push their agenda. Making you look and act soft and feminine so they can feel comfortable and not threatened around you.

This is not the image that young black men in America need to see. This man is powerful in stature and is a stone cold k!ller on the court and these GQ f*gs are out to make him look like Cupid. fu*k outta here with that gay European butt huggin bullsh*t.
Read the first line and was like

Bro, Let me tell you, This will improve the white people's views on the black man. Y'all are all like "Look at this, they make black men look like f*ggots." When this is dressy attire. You are being negative towards black people being displayed in a positive, classy fashion. That's why you can't and don't succeed as an average black American. You're so busy breaking yourself down, man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy