Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 510FlO said:
I highly doubt that's what he wears considering his handle is hood315 first and formost. Second of all I never insinuated he wore strictly "urban and street" I actually used black panther gear which is far from that. It was an exageration to illustrate a point. I referenced the streets as a COMPARISON for the two ideologies. You cannot at any point make the a.ssumption from my response that I was judging him on what he personally wore because I don't know what he personally wears. Go play devils advocate in traffic. THX!
You're a.ssuming sh*t and you know what they say about those who a.ssume. You're mad because he called you on your bullsh*t. You replied to my post and made me apart of a terrible generalization. And just now you're judging me by my "handle" which just happens to be my last name.

I'm a college educated, young black male, in his late 20's who sees things for what they are. Those pants are excessively tight. This European style is getting excessively gay. And you're full of sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #142
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Experiment for all you guys who think this is acceptable:

Send this pic to your girl and ask her if she would like to see you in some grown and s3xy sh*t like this. After she says "hell no", ask her why.
 6 years ago '06        #143
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
 hood135 said:
My girl likes grown and s3xy too and i highly doubt your girl would go out in public with you wearing spandex jeans. Come on dude, you'd look like a fruit.

And yeah. I'm 6'3 220 with an athletic build. I look nicer in a suit than a 5'7 220 guy with a non athletic build. Doesn't take rocket science and it doesn't mean I'm gay. Ask your girl what kind of build she likes...f*ggot
Calm down my dude i was just messing w/you.. I'm 6"5 240 and I used to hoop/still do 4-5 times a week so I know what you mean. but you was still talking bout other n*ggas physiques
 11-02-2011, 10:48 AM         #144
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basically

D-Wade has gay tendencies and so do his biggest fans
 6 years ago '08        #145
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 hood135 said:
Experiment for all you guys who think this is acceptable:

Send this pic to your girl and ask her if she would like to see you in some grown and s3xy sh*t like this. After she says "hell no", ask her why.
no way in hell those dudes would send that pic to their girl...cuz deep down inside they know you're RIGHT...plus do you think they would be truthful with their reply, if they report back?
 6 years ago '06        #146
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 hood135 said:
You're a.ssuming sh*t and you know what they say about those who a.ssume. You're mad because he called you on your bullsh*t. You replied to my post and made me apart of a terrible generalization. And just now you're judging me by my "handle" which just happens to be my last name.

I'm a college educated, young black male, in his late 20's who sees things for what they are. Those pants are excessively tight. This European style is getting excessively gay. And you're full of sh*t.
So I dont have a college degree too? I'm not working on my masters? I'm not black and in the same age range as you? I'm about to go to law school next yr fam. Like I've been to upper scale parties and etc and I see fashion/clothes all the time. I'm sorry but it doesn't make him gay nor fruity because at the end of the day. Man make the clothes. Now i'm not saying I would step out in what he's wearing (even though I said that initially you still a.ssumed I would in your other post) ... No one called me on my bullsh*t famo i'm speaking truth x 100. You cannot a.ssume that "whitey & white america" is out to get us and our "image" because D.Wade is rocking what he's rocking in that cover. You're reading too far into it and you're being super ignorant. Your comments are exposing you more than what you're saying.. You're a close minded invidual who would rather speak negatively about something, call it gay or fruity or think America is trying to impose some ill conceived plot to steal our masculinity. Rather than accept it for what it is and look at in context. Pls be srs right now, you don't even believe what you're saying do you?
 6 years ago '10        #147
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,525 | Props total: 5854 5854
D Wade smiling like Eddie Murphy and sh*t, LOL.
 6 years ago '05        #148
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15713 15713
 htownrockets said:
Nothing wrong with the outfit. Problem is no one on this thread knows fashion. Come to Manhattan wearing some baggy jeans, jordans, and a shirt with sleeves past your elbow and watch in amusement as you get stared at and possibly refused into places....its call fitted (but I mean, hey, I am sure half of this thread still rocks 3xl shirts and jordans right?)

On another note, sagging with tight belts and walking like a zombie has struck the urban NYC youth again, so what do I know
I have been to NY and many other cities, and went to alot of upscale joints. I didn't have to wear sh*t like wade has on to get in. You can wear a regular buttoned up/collared shirt and jeans that fit normal with those same shoes he got on or similar and get in with no problem. n*ggas in here making excuses.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 11-02-2011 at 11:23 AM..
 11-02-2011, 11:21 AM         #149
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GQ= Gay Qualities
 6 years ago '05        #150
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15713 15713
and why are some people in here a.ssuming just because we don't were our jeans skin fitted that we rock baggy jeans? No, I wear my jeans regular fit...I don't need them sh*ts hugging my nuts.
 11-02-2011, 11:46 AM         #151
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
You should be ashamed of yourself for that weak a.ss reply and for co-signing that feminine a.ss outfit. This coming from a strong black man who single handedly takes care of his wife and son. This new world and it's ideals eat d!ck.

Its clear that you've brain washed into believing that this kind of behavior is acceptable. In no way did I insinuate that he needed to dress like a "black panther member" or a "gangster". I just shed light on them purposefully taking the masculinity of the black man down a few notches. No straight black male would wear that outfit. No straight black male would co-sign another man wearing that outfit. So why put D. Wade in it?

You need to get a clue. This man is an African American from Chicago, not a gay European. Is that not "real world" enough for you?
I love how this lady marmalade a.ss n*gga tried to throw in the fact that he raises his daughter as some kinda disclaimer thats gonna strengthen his argument. "Oh it's new world now". NO IT ISNT. Its the same world thast revolved around the sun for centuries. There's still racism, religious wars, Shady corporations, and perverts and psychopaths, but all of a sudden its a new world because some famous ball player gets on the magazine cover dressed like Janet Jackson from her Rhythm Nation Days. come on you tellin me that shoulder-less a.ss blazer was made for a man? n*gga Prince wouldnt wear that fu*kin corny a.ss turtle neck, and this n*gga damn near invented androgyny.

and loafers with no socks? So how many boxes must i check before that sh*t is deemed effeminate as hell and Wade is just standing up there like a kid who doesnt know any better with that employee of the month smile on his face like he thinks that sh*t is hot with a purse next to his feet. Them Jedi mind tricks dont work on me no matter how many times you insist that the man makes the clothes. if that was true why dont men use that logic for women and the way they dress likes.luts sometimes despite not wanting to be treated in such a way. dudes a clown
 6 years ago '08        #152
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Nate187um said:
basically

D-Wade has gay tendencies and so do his biggest fans

[pic - click to view]

11-02-2011, 11:52 AM         #153
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
When did dressing like an educated adult become gay?:wtf: Every black man doesnt have to look like this. Those pants aint even tight. They just fitted. I like everything about the outfit except the shoes

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I agree with what your saying about n*ggas who insist on you showing you there a.sses by sagging, but c'mon Wade isnt just "dressin educated" dudes dressin like and educated homos3xual, i dont know why i even bother potin this as i dont even give a fu*k about what another dude wears to be honest. it just looks off and i feel like clownin for the hell of clowning
 11-02-2011, 12:01 PM         #154
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
and why are some people in here a.ssuming just because we don't were our jeans skin fitted that we rock baggy jeans? No, I wear my jeans regular fit...I don't need them sh*ts hugging my nuts.

When in doubt resort to using an extreme example to justify why you defend your own extreme stance is the last line of defense in an argument you're losing. If they acknowledge that in fact most "educated" men dont dress like some 1990's hype man and dress just as casual without that androgy sh*t, it would be admitting that holes are in their logic.
 11-02-2011, 12:05 PM         #155
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
why don't ya'll make these threads when white athletes are in GQ wearing the same things?
because no body talking about white athletes thats why nyguh.
 6 years ago '06        #156
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
I love how this lady marmalade a.ss n*gga tried to throw in the fact that he raises his daughter as some kinda disclaimer thats gonna strengthen his argument. "Oh it's new world now". NO IT ISNT. Its the same world thast revolved around the sun for centuries. There's still racism, religious wars, Shady corporations, and perverts and psychopaths, but all of a sudden its a new world because some famous ball player gets on the magazine cover dressed like Janet Jackson from her Rhythm Nation Days. come on you tellin me that shoulder-less a.ss blazer was made for a man? n*gga Prince wouldnt wear that fu*kin corny a.ss turtle neck, and this n*gga damn near invented androgyny.

and loafers with no socks? So how many boxes must i check before that sh*t is deemed effeminate as hell and Wade is just standing up there like a kid who doesnt know any better with that employee of the month smile on his face like he thinks that sh*t is hot with a purse next to his feet. Them Jedi mind tricks dont work on me no matter how many times you insist that the man makes the clothes. if that was true why dont men use that logic for women and the way they dress likes.luts sometimes despite not wanting to be treated in such a way. dudes a clown
Wow, please shut the fu*k up. You sound like a little bi*ch. Yes it's a new world f*ggot and I dont mean in the whole entire perspective of the world I meant for what's considered ok attire specifically for African Americans. Now was I saying I would wear what he's wearing in the cover NO so shut the fu*k up. Yea bro you're so cool you dissected his whole outfit and tried to make little jokes that weren't even close to being funny wow you're super original and you really added credibility to your argument. fu*k outta my face, lmao @ Jedi Mind Tricks you ol Bohemian Garden, the sky is falling and the illuminati is making it happen face a.ss n*gga. Steve Jobs wore turtle necks faded levis and 10 yr old track shoes.. Does that mean he wasn't a BILLIONAIRE? NOPE So your argument about females is NULL. Man still makes the clothes and a female can still dress like as.lut but be far from it d!ck breath. Get a clue, plenty of other ppl NON famous and NON athletes have been on the cover of this same magazine wearing the SAME sh*t. If you wanna address the argument and really have something to say ADDRESS the original point. Which was the argument that GQ is some how emasculating black men by what Wade was wearing. Which it isnt. & You're a f*ggot.
 6 years ago '04        #157
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
IDGAF what planet u live on, this sh*t aint cool. No matter which way u try to justify it.
 6 years ago '04        #158
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6606 6606
 510FlO said:
I highly doubt that's what he wears considering his handle is hood315 first and formost. Second of all I never insinuated he wore strictly "urban and street" I actually used black panther gear which is far from that. It was an exageration to illustrate a point. I referenced the streets as a COMPARISON for the two ideologies. You cannot at any point make the a.ssumption from my response that I was judging him on what he personally wore because I don't know what he personally wears. Go play devils advocate in traffic. THX!
n*gga please....my name is "Cutty Olds" you could a.ssume the exact same thing and you'd be so far off you'd need a fu*king co-signer to get back on ..
So what you did was EXAGERATE and a.ssUME and came to your own bullsh*t conclusion...

Don't try to sound like your taking the high road now, haha clown, and to top it off you didn't even address what I came at you with...

Oh and that last part was supposed to what?.....Make me feel bad or something?

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 11-02-2011 at 01:34 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #159
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
 510FlO said:
Oh please shut the fu*k up and this is coming from a strong black man who single handedly lives with and takes care of his daughter. It's a new world my dude and I don't know if any one ever told you this but the man makes the clothes, the clothes don't make the man. n*ggas don't have to be riding around with Black Panther gear on to be taken serious anymore B. Plenty of white dudes make the GQ cover wearing the same exact sh*t and does it make them any less masculine? Nope... insert a black man and it has to take away from our "gangster" the same kind've ignorant thinking you're using is the same reason why it wasn't "cool" to be educated & have priorities among many black neighborhoods where people remain in ignorance. Get a real world perspective and get out of that dumbass mindstate. Not saying i'd wear what Dwade is wearing but why does it have to be taken to a level of him losing his masculinity?
This and props.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '07        #160
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 SkateboardT said:
ya...take pride in that.
i do
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy