Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
t/s ur putting to much thought into dat pic imo. money changes people 4 real plus dis n*gga spent a year around chris bosh
 6 years ago '10        #122
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Cutty Olds said:
He couldn't have worn say...a Varsity Letterman Jacket, Levis 501 Selvedge jeans, Polo Ranger Boots, a Gucci Bucket hat with a 3 button caridigan underneath...

^^^
All American Look + Splash of Urban + Splash of more mature/designer garmets = _______________

6 years ago '04        #123
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
YOOOOOOOOOO WTF @ that Kobe Pic!!!! W T F!!
 11-01-2011, 10:45 PM         #124
mckart30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Someone is out to make all masculine black men look like f*gs...and we're allowing it (pause). No conspiracy. Just open your eyes.

That sh*t ain't GQ. That sh*t is gay. At what point do these dudes look at the wardrobe people and say "fu*k you, I'm not wearing that gay sh*t"?

Come on D. Wade. These people are using you to push their agenda. Making you look and act soft and feminine so they can feel comfortable and not threatened around you.

This is not the image that young black men in America need to see. This man is powerful in stature and is a stone cold k!ller on the court and these GQ f*gs are out to make him look like Cupid. fu*k outta here with that gay European butt huggin bullsh*t.
:applause: WE NEED TO START A MOVEMENT
 6 years ago '11        #125
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #126
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
nothing gay at all about what he's wearing. you closet homos need to re-evaluate your perceptions of your own s3xuality if you're threatened by every goddam thing that's considered "fashion" these days. are you coons going to continue overcompensating for your low self esteems by wearing xxl tshirts, timbs and jeans with waists that can wrap around your shoulders? probably.
 6 years ago '07        #127
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
for real though, that's what's poppin in the fashion world, its way different than the urban street wear ya'll are rocking. yall can't hate on Wade for wearing that sh*t. he chose to be in the magazine, if your in the magazine, you're gonna wear what is chosen for you. GQ has alot of dope sh*t, yeah some stuff may be a little TOO tight fitted for bigger built people (athletes) and come off gay, but most of their models are slimmer dudes. just because you don't fu*k with the style doesnt mean they're out to immaculate every black star. Kid Cudi did a shoot with them awhile back and i'd rock most of the stuff they picked out for him:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #128
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
n*gga is not have s3x with another dude in the picture...how is this gay ? props to him on the cover.
 6 years ago '07        #129
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 hood135 said:
Someone is out to make all masculine black men look like f*gs...and we're allowing it (pause). No conspiracy. Just open your eyes.

That sh*t ain't GQ. That sh*t is gay. At what point do these dudes look at the wardrobe people and say "fu*k you, I'm not wearing that gay sh*t"?

Come on D. Wade. These people are using you to push their agenda. Making you look and act soft and feminine so they can feel comfortable and not threatened around you.

This is not the image that young black men in America need to see. This man is powerful in stature and is a stone cold k!ller on the court and these GQ f*gs are out to make him look like Cupid. fu*k outta here with that gay European butt huggin bullsh*t.
That...

or simply the fact that it's GQ magazine, which puts men if all races in pause-worthy gear and calls it high fashion. I just can't connect these dudes flocking to pose in fruity a.ss pictures as the white man pushing an agenda. They are constantly trying to promote themselves as their own brand or icon, and this is how they are doing it

All the pics of these guys at runway shows, or those tryna launch fashion lines, or even just a number of star athletes going after that hipster look with random thick frame glasses (I don't know wtf they are called, but they seem to be everywhere). Chasing what they think is trendy no matter how stupid it looks.

These guys need to be chasing the cover of Time by giving a dope interview tho, and not try to outgay each other in GQ
 6 years ago '05        #130
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
cmon wade. wheres your turtleneck and chain?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #131
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 4492 4492
 hood135 said:

new age agenda they did it to the black actors now they doing to the rappers and athletes u saw wayne drakes new covers comin out making gay main stream
 6 years ago '04        #132
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 4492 4492
 Dee Grande said:
i haven't made a single reference to any particular style of clothing being gay or not. i think kobe, for example, looks more ridiculous than anything . you're the one who seems to have the s3xuality complex, judging by your unnecessary eagerness to basically tell me that you're not a f*g. personally, i really don't give a sh*t about yours or lebron's clothes like that

i was just pointing out to dude that "baggy enyce velour suits" aren't the only alternative to wearing that other sh*t that lebron has on. there are other ways to dress clean and up-to-date. i just find it funny that n*ggas like you are so eager for somebody to give you a pat on the head for being "advanced," that you'll co-sign any type of nonsense. like i said before, n*ggas like you will be rocking clown makeup, if that's what GQ tells you is "high fashion"
i agree man they just look girlish in those pics u cant deny that the make up and poses dont make it any better and the tightness of the pants dont help either
 6 years ago '06        #133
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Rubix said:
nothing gay at all about what he's wearing. you closet homos need to re-evaluate your perceptions of your own s3xuality if you're threatened by every goddam thing that's considered "fashion" these days. are you coons going to continue overcompensating for your low self esteems by wearing xxl tshirts, timbs and jeans with waists that can wrap around your shoulders? probably.
Gay Europeans determine what fashion is these days. They want a better look at your a.ss and your pipe. Perceptive enough for you?

It has nothing to do with self esteem. It has everything to do with borderline androgyny. I'd rather go shirtless and barefooted than to step out in spandex, heels, and a blouse...straight men are wearing sh*t like that nowadays by the way. It's fashion.
 6 years ago '09        #134
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Yall n*ggas are gay as fu*k that outfit is seriously WILD homo. It's funny how some of yall keep talking about baggy jeans and sagging pants nobody sad nothing about bagging jeans but suits dress shirts vests that are fitted. Not skin tight crap like this that u cant even move in. U ever had a pair of jeans shrink on you u usally cant move in fitted jeans they gotta be a little loose.
 6 years ago '08        #135
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 hood135 said:

Cosign....x1000
 11-02-2011, 08:53 AM         #136
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
continues to amaze me the number of lames on here giving a fu*k about what another man wears. smh.
 6 years ago '06        #137
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
 hood135 said:
The fu*k are you looking at...You can damn near see him flexin his hamstring through them sh*ts...

And I would consider D Wade one of the best dressed hoopers out there. He always dresses like an educated adult even when he "dresses down" by someone else's standards. No one has a problem with these guys wearing clothes that fit. Athletes usually k!ll tailored suits because of their good stature and build. Having good taste and looking good in a suit doesn't automatically equal the guy being a fruit. But in this case...look at the fu*king picture.

Gay guys dress like this. Ask yourself this question, would your woman be attracted to this or would she automatically question his s3xuality?
1). My girl loves grown and s3xy and she fly as fu*k so yes she wouldn't mind me wearing something like this.

2).

Did you really talk about how nice a n*gga physique looks in certain types of clothing? Come on now dog... The old saying goes it's the one usually pointing fingers that has tthe most to hide.
 6 years ago '06        #138
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
 Cutty Olds said:
And just to play Devil's Advocate...
Since when is the European way of dress EVER been the sign of a distinguished and well dressed black man....

It ain't got to be "urban and street" he never said those words but you used them to describe what you THINK he actually meant...racial profiling on the low perhaps?

He couldn't have worn say...a Varsity Letterman Jacket, Levis 501 Selvedge jeans, Polo Ranger Boots, a Gucci Bucket hat with a 3 button caridigan underneath...

^^^
All American Look + Splash of Urban + Splash of more mature/designer garmets = _______________

I highly doubt that's what he wears considering his handle is hood315 first and formost. Second of all I never insinuated he wore strictly "urban and street" I actually used black panther gear which is far from that. It was an exageration to illustrate a point. I referenced the streets as a COMPARISON for the two ideologies. You cannot at any point make the a.ssumption from my response that I was judging him on what he personally wore because I don't know what he personally wears. Go play devils advocate in traffic. THX!
 6 years ago '05        #139
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3437 3437
In Europe (and this has been the case for pretty much the last 20 years or so) there is a distinct difference between who you would see wearing "fitted" and "skinny jeans". I appreciate to the average American they both look the same as you tend to favor loose fitting clothes. In my opinion he doesn't look gay at all in that photo (a woman dressed like that would not look good but a woman wearing those leopard skin pants Wayne was wearing?). Most people who dress smart over here regardless of color wear fitted garments - its just one of those things. Perhaps the prevailing culture is inherently gay but it certainly has nothing to do with race.

Im about to get called a f*g a thousand times for what I just said but I agree that the powers at be are trying to emasculate black men... i just don't think that particular picture is an example of it. The rest o them pictures tho - moist.

Also - regardless of what you might think. If dude dresses like that and stays hitting bi*ches for fun honestly how is he gay? Lil Wayne wears skinny jeans and kisses men...meditate pon dat.

Last edited by rashcobar; 11-02-2011 at 09:33 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #140
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 510FlO said:
1). My girl loves grown and s3xy and she fly as fu*k so yes she wouldn't mind me wearing something like this.

2).

Did you really talk about how nice a n*gga physique looks in certain types of clothing? Come on now dog... The old saying goes it's the one usually pointing fingers that has tthe most to hide.
My girl likes grown and s3xy too and i highly doubt your girl would go out in public with you wearing spandex jeans. Come on dude, you'd look like a fruit.

And yeah. I'm 6'3 220 with an athletic build. I look nicer in a suit than a 5'7 220 guy with a non athletic build. Doesn't take rocket science and it doesn't mean I'm gay. Ask your girl what kind of build she likes...f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy