Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 ImInHerMouth said:
"i fu*k with this. a baby tee and some skin tight white nuthuggers, on the other hand? not so much

eventually, they're gonna fu*k around and have you n*ggas wearing lipstick, with your chests poked out about how "sophisticated" you look"

But you're not insinuating that the outfit is gay right? Yeah whatever n*gga. You can try that talk an retreat sh*t with the other lames on here but not me. Don't back down now. Even if it's not really how you feel. You fu*king said it. And it was retarded. Own up to it LIKE A MAN. And stop worrying about n*gga's nut. f*ggot.
^ riiiiiiight.

most of boxden still rocks the jordan jeans, thats why they mad

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #102
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 ddubb21 said:
^ riiiiiiight.

most of boxden still rocks the jordan jeans, thats why they mad

[pic - click to view]

It's cool tho. People like dudes here don't make it very far in life with their limited thinking, that's why they're approaching 30 and on Boxden. Instead of at business meetings, and dinner parties. Stay exactly how you are guys. You'll make great stepping stones for the n*ggas who wised up. Happens all of the time. Look at Diddy and Jay. Sepearted from the dudes who wanted to keep it "hood" and got into the board rooms. Stupid n*ggas make the world go 'round.
 6 years ago '08        #103
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 ImInHerMouth said:
"i fu*k with this. a baby tee and some skin tight white nuthuggers, on the other hand? not so much

eventually, they're gonna fu*k around and have you n*ggas wearing lipstick, with your chests poked out about how "sophisticated" you look"

But you're not insinuating that the outfit is gay right? Yeah whatever n*gga. You can try that talk an retreat sh*t with the other lames on here but not me. Don't back down now. Even if it's not really how you feel. You fu*king said it. And it was retarded. Own up to it LIKE A MAN. And stop worrying about n*gga's nuts. f*ggot.
if i wanted to call the sh*t gay, then i would've called it gay. i don't have to dance around the word, n*gga. and certainly not your post

if anything, my above comments (which weren't even central to my overall point), had more of a relationship to womens fashion, considering most gay people i've met don't even rocking sh*t that tight (nor lipstick). personally, i think kobe looks like an emo magician. but you can take from those comments whatever you want. doesn't really matter to me. whatever helps you sleep at night about people thinking you look like a woman/homo/magician/whatever it's obvious you have a complex about it

again, the only point i'm concerned about making is that these particular styles aren't the only option for looking professional, fashionable, etc.. just because you're not wearing a triple-small turtleneck doesn't necessarily mean that you're wearing some mj jeans

[pic - click to view]

i'd wear these i doubt, however, that you'll find these n*ggas in business meetings rocking a fedora with some sweatbands though

Last edited by Dee Grande; 11-01-2011 at 08:43 PM..
 11-01-2011, 08:47 PM         #104
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:mamoru2:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #105
space
space

n*gga, that sh*t is high fashion. dennis rodman wears that camisole to business meetings. that's the problem today. too many of yall n*ggas won't put on lingerie so you can move up in the world
 6 years ago '07        #106
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
 Nate187um said:
that n*gga is turning 30 too

he wont be effective much longer

thats the goat!
 6 years ago '04        #107
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
They be doin n*ggas dirty
 6 years ago '08        #108
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1269 1269
Most of you n*ggas can't dress or have no sense of history.

Some you n*ggas pops coulda been wearing this sh*t back in the day.
 6 years ago '10        #109
Bradley88 165 heat pts165
space
space
$2,407 | Props total: 207 207
 Hold That said:
So anything thats not hiphop influenced is now gay?

You people need to log off the computer and step outside for a bit..

[pic - click to view]

Not my taste in clothes, but I fail to see how a blazer, turtle neck and jeans is now "gay".. I guess it's because of the skinny jeans? Well thats the fashion now in europe in terms of male clothing, thats what GQ is all about.. WHATS IN RIGHT NOW... Would I wear skinny jeans? Of course not, but lets not say there is some conspiracy theory with a fashion magazine dressing a player in the latest fashion.. You flip over the next page you'll see asians, whites,latins dressed in the same way as Wade throughout the magazine.. I doubt he was singled out due to his race, it's just the simple fact your not use to saying a "young black male" dress in anything less than something not "hip hop" influenced.
 6 years ago '04        #110
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 510FlO said:
Oh please shut the fu*k up and this is coming from a strong black man who single handedly lives with and takes care of his daughter. It's a new world my dude and I don't know if any one ever told you this but the man makes the clothes, the clothes don't make the man. n*ggas don't have to be riding around with Black Panther gear on to be taken serious anymore B. Plenty of white dudes make the GQ cover wearing the same exact sh*t and does it make them any less masculine? Nope... insert a black man and it has to take away from our "gangster" the same kind've ignorant thinking you're using is the same reason why it wasn't "cool" to be educated & have priorities among many black neighborhoods where people remain in ignorance. Get a real world perspective and get out of that dumbass mindstate. Not saying i'd wear what Dwade is wearing but why does it have to be taken to a level of him losing his masculinity?
And just to play Devil's Advocate...
Since when is the European way of dress EVER been the sign of a distinguished and well dressed black man....

It ain't got to be "urban and street" he never said those words but you used them to describe what you THINK he actually meant...racial profiling on the low perhaps?

He couldn't have worn say...a Varsity Letterman Jacket, Levis 501 Selvedge jeans, Polo Ranger Boots, a Gucci Bucket hat with a 3 button caridigan underneath...

^^^
All American Look + Splash of Urban + Splash of more mature/designer garmets = _______________

6 years ago '06        #111
theboyboy 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
U n*ggas got no swag lol, not sayin Ima rock this exact outfit but...everything thats form fitting isnt gay - downlow n*ggas always scared of 'gay'
 6 years ago '08        #112
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
And just to play Devil's Advocate...
Since when is the European way of dress EVER been the sign of a distinguished and well dressed black man....

It ain't got to be "urban and street" he never said those words but you used them to describe what you THINK he actually meant...racial profiling on the low perhaps?

He couldn't have worn say...a Varsity Letterman Jacket, Levis 501 Selvedge jeans, Polo Ranger Boots, a Gucci Bucket hat with a 3 button caridigan underneath...

^^^
All American Look + Splash of Urban + Splash of more mature/designer garmets = _______________

critical thinking isn't allowed on BX.

"must. follow. media. "
 6 years ago '04        #113
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 ddubb21 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #114
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Nate187um said:
that n*gga is turning 30 too

he wont be effective much longer
Hey bi*ch, get off my SG!!
 6 years ago '08        #115
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 capt save a h0 said:

[pic - click to view]

Lenny Looks like he belongs in star wars.
 6 years ago '10        #116
SholaNY 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 103 103
I like the basketball in this picture..Sums up my childhood with the game of Basketball
"Playing basketball till the leather comes off" (No Homo) streetball sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #117
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 15668 15668
 Mr_Plenty said:
if you support the tight pants movement your obviously a f*ggot. bun out ayo battyman mudaskunt! Look at lebron why are you people supporting this how is that outfit presentable? presentable to whom?
Obviously u haven't read sh*t I've posted n this thread
 6 years ago '05        #118
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 2 Pistolz said:
D-Wade the God, my Lord & Savior
Coulda sworn the savior was suppose to be LeBron
 6 years ago '05        #119
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Ace A said:

[pic - click to view]

this sh*t is s3xy right here(no homo), i'd let my girl friend fu*k this man and raise his kid if he impregnated her(pause).

How can you look into his eyes and not feel some type of sh*t?

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Hold That; 11-01-2011 at 10:26 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #120
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Hold That said:
this sh*t is s3xy right here(no homo), i'd let my girl friend fu*k this man and raise his kid if he impregnated her(pause)..
n*gga said and raise his kid
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy