Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2011, 06:21 PM         #81
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
The fu*k are you looking at...You can damn near see him flexin his hamstring through them sh*ts...

And I would consider D Wade one of the best dressed hoopers out there. He always dresses like an educated adult even when he "dresses down" by someone else's standards. No one has a problem with these guys wearing clothes that fit. Athletes usually k!ll tailored suits because of their good stature and build. Having good taste and looking good in a suit doesn't automatically equal the guy being a fruit. But in this case...look at the fu*king picture.

Gay guys dress like this. Ask yourself this question, would your woman be attracted to this or would she automatically question his s3xuality?
My girl would be attracted to it because he looks like a presentable man. We probably fu*k with different kinds of women though. Theres nothing wrong with what Wade is wearing at all

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-01-2011 at 06:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #82
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
if you support the tight pants movement your obviously a f*ggot. bun out ayo battyman mudaskunt! Look at lebron why are you people supporting this how is that outfit presentable? presentable to whom?
 6 years ago '08        #83
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
yall d!ckriders would wear clown makeup if GQ told you it was "presentable" or what "educated" people wear
 6 years ago '11        #84
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Y'all need to calm the fu*k down. GQ dresses ALL of the men like that. It's called wearing clothes that fu*king fit. Ignant a.ss n*ggas on ignant a.ss forum.
 11-01-2011, 06:45 PM         #85
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:

U can look through this thread and see who's traveled and who has never left except for vacation.

U can also see who hangs out with ppl with different perspectives and who's crew is basically one person bc they all think alike

If u have a problem with the way he's dressed in GQ and you're over the age of 20, u should k!ll yourself. Seriously, just end it. Now if he was on the cover of blender or sports illustrated like that, that's a different story

Understand idiots this GQ is a HIGH FASHION magazine. What u see him wearing is HIGH FASHION.

See him in a nike commercial, he'll probably have Jordan's on.

sound like rednecks from south georgia when they see black businessmen
i understand where your coming from... But Tight Pants.. Nothing is GQ about that..
take it from some1 whose pops was Military - Retired as Chief MSgt.. Now works in korea as a Army Contractor - My Pops pays Taxes every year.. i dont' wanna disclose his money..
but My Pops is a Mason a Shriner, Kappa Alpha Psi and my Mom is an Eastern Star...
My Dad can Dress his a.ss off.. w/ over 200 Suits in his Closet and like 30 Canes... I've been to Europe w/ him for my Going into AF Present in 05.. Muffuccas was WEaring Tight Pants and he told me it's the Fashion but he thought it was homo.. he actually told me that it was gonna start migrating over here but i looked him with the C'mon Son.. Skinny Jeans.. but he knows his sh*t...

Basically what i'm trying to Say is... i get where ur Coming from.. but still the sh*t looks fu*king Gay... i mean do u Even know what GQ stand for w/out googling it...
do u even know that GQ clothing line been out since i remember first see'n my pops w/ it when i was bout 7 or 8..... If u believe cuz ur OVER 20 and that's still don't look GAY on NE1.. than ur a f*g URSELF...!!!

PRoof
Mark Sanchez

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #86
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
You coons have no sense of style. Baggy jeans are dead son. Grow up and stop being a n*gga all the damn time.
 6 years ago '08        #87
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
Is he not wearing socks
 11-01-2011, 06:58 PM         #88
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Po*TenSe™ said:
i understand where your coming from... But Tight Pants.. Nothing is GQ about that..
take it from some1 whose pops was Military - Retired as Chief MSgt.. Now works in korea as a Army Contractor - My Pops pays Taxes every year.. i dont' wanna disclose his money..
but My Pops is a Mason a Shriner, Kappa Alpha Psi and my Mom is an Eastern Star...
My Dad can Dress his a.ss off.. w/ over 200 Suits in his Closet and like 30 Canes... I've been to Europe w/ him for my Going into AF Present in 05.. Muffuccas was WEaring Tight Pants and he told me it's the Fashion but he thought it was homo.. he actually told me that it was gonna start migrating over here but i looked him with the C'mon Son.. Skinny Jeans.. but he knows his sh*t...

Basically what i'm trying to Say is... i get where ur Coming from.. but still the sh*t looks fu*king Gay... i mean do u Even know what GQ stand for w/out googling it...
do u even know that GQ clothing line been out since i remember first see'n my pops w/ it when i was bout 7 or 8..... If u believe cuz ur OVER 20 and that's still don't look GAY on NE1.. than ur a f*g URSELF...!!!

PRoof
Mark Sanchez

[pic - click to view]

I think if someone sees everything as gay then that person is more likely to be gay than the one who sees nothing wrong with it. 100 % of women wouldn't think that Sanchez pick is gay. What it is is your not secure with your s3xuality so you feel uncomfortable as if Sanchez is trying to entice you.

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-01-2011 at 07:02 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #89
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
I think if someone sees everything as gay then that person is more likely to be gay than the one who sees nothing wrong with it. 100 % of women wouldn't think that Sanchez pick is gay. What it is is your not secure with your s3xuality so you feel uncomfortable as if Sanchez is trying to entice you.
This. If you care about a man being gay and go out of your way to bash him. You're probably gay.

6 years ago '11        #90
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Main Event said:
Is he not wearing socks
Seriously. Where do you n*ggas live?
Is everybody on Boxden a bama? I know y'all still rock Sean John and Pelle Pelle so it could be possible.
 6 years ago '04        #91
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,845 | Props total: 5269 5269
 510FlO said:
Oh please shut the fu*k up and this is coming from a strong black man who single handedly lives with and takes care of his daughter. It's a new world my dude and I don't know if any one ever told you this but the man makes the clothes, the clothes don't make the man. n*ggas don't have to be riding around with Black Panther gear on to be taken serious anymore B. Plenty of white dudes make the GQ cover wearing the same exact sh*t and does it make them any less masculine? Nope... insert a black man and it has to take away from our "gangster" the same kind've ignorant thinking you're using is the same reason why it wasn't "cool" to be educated & have priorities among many black neighborhoods where people remain in ignorance. Get a real world perspective and get out of that dumbass mindstate. Not saying i'd wear what Dwade is wearing but why does it have to be taken to a level of him losing his masculinity?
enough said.
 6 years ago '08        #92
space
space
 onlybuilt1906 said:
You coons have no sense of style. Baggy jeans are dead son. Grow up and stop being a n*gga all the damn time.
nobody's even in here talking about baggy jeans, you sheep

[pic - click to view]

i fu*k with this. a baby tee and some skin tight white nuthuggers, on the other hand? not so much

eventually, they're gonna fu*k around and have you n*ggas wearing lipstick, with your chests poked out about how "sophisticated" you look
 6 years ago '11        #93
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
nobody's even in here talking about baggy jeans, you sheep

[pic - click to view]

i fu*k with this. a baby tee and some skin tight white nuthuggers, on the other hand? not so much

eventually, they're gonna fu*k around and have you n*ggas wearing lipstick, with your chests poked out about how "sophisticated" you look
It's called high fashion. Not everybody fu*ks with it. And that's okay. But you rationalizing what men should and shouldn't wear can be seen as gay as fu*k. What you tryin to tell us? "I like my men dressed like this." Cause thats how you comin off. Nothing can make a man gay if he's nto attracted to the same s3x. End. If it's gay to you cool, your opinion is yours. Don't put your insecurity in your s3xuality and style on anyone else. And the "emasculating" black men argument is stupid as fu*k for obvious reasons. If anything, it is in integration. Everybody is dressing alike, with the exception of the backwards a.ss place you're from where n*ggas still rock baggy enyce velour suits.
 6 years ago '04        #94
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29602 29602
 0812 said:

[pic - click to view]

KINDA REMINDS ME OF

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #95
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ImInHerMouth said:
Seriously. Where do you n*ggas live?
Is everybody on Boxden a bama? I know y'all still rock Sean John and Pelle Pelle so it could be possible.
 6 years ago '08        #96
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
It's called high fashion. Not everybody fu*ks with it. And that's okay. But you rationalizing what men should and shouldn't wear can be seen as gay as fu*k. What you tryin to tell us? "I like my men dressed like this." Cause thats how you comin off. Nothing can make a man gay if he's nto attracted to the same s3x. End. If it's gay to you cool, your opinion is yours. Don't put your insecurity in your s3xuality and style on anyone else. And the "emasculating" black men argument is stupid as fu*k for obvious reasons. If anything, it is in integration. Everybody is dressing alike, with the exception of the backwards a.ss place you're from where n*ggas still rock baggy enyce velour suits.
i haven't made a single reference to any particular style of clothing being gay or not. i think kobe, for example, looks more ridiculous than anything . you're the one who seems to have the s3xuality complex, judging by your unnecessary eagerness to basically tell me that you're not a f*g. personally, i really don't give a sh*t about yours or lebron's clothes like that

i was just pointing out to dude that "baggy enyce velour suits" aren't the only alternative to wearing that other sh*t that lebron has on. there are other ways to dress clean and up-to-date. i just find it funny that n*ggas like you are so eager for somebody to give you a pat on the head for being "advanced," that you'll co-sign any type of nonsense. like i said before, n*ggas like you will be rocking clown makeup, if that's what GQ tells you is "high fashion"

Last edited by Dee Grande; 11-01-2011 at 07:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #97
Nunayabiz 
space
space
space
$370 | Props total: 1 1

:cop:
:banghead:
:nuts: :slap:

Need I say more, even Pac laughing from behind the grave!
 11-01-2011, 08:01 PM         #98
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6 pages?

For this?

People posting here upset over this?

6 years ago '08        #99
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
we either animalized or sissified
sh*ts weak.
 6 years ago '11        #100
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
i haven't made a single reference to any particular style of clothing being gay or not. i think kobe, for example, looks more ridiculous than anything . you're the one who seems to have the s3xuality complex, judging by your unnecessary eagerness to basically tell me that you're not a f*g. personally, i really don't give a sh*t about yours or lebron's clothes like that

i was just pointing out to dude that "baggy enyce velour suits" aren't the only alternative to wearing that other sh*t that lebron has on. there are other ways to dress clean and up-to-date. i just find it funny that n*ggas like you are so eager for somebody to give you a pat on the head for being "advanced," that you'll co-sign any type of nonsense. like i said before, n*ggas like you will be rocking clown makeup, if that's what GQ tells you is "high fashion"
"i fu*k with this. a baby tee and some skin tight white nuthuggers, on the other hand? not so much

eventually, they're gonna fu*k around and have you n*ggas wearing lipstick, with your chests poked out about how "sophisticated" you look"

But you're not insinuating that the outfit is gay right? Yeah whatever n*gga. You can try that talk an retreat sh*t with the other lames on here but not me. Don't back down now. Even if it's not really how you feel. You fu*king said it. And it was retarded. Own up to it LIKE A MAN. And stop worrying about n*gga's nuts. f*ggot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy