Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 510FlO said:
Oh please shut the fu*k up and this is coming from a strong black man who single handedly lives with and takes care of his daughter. It's a new world my dude and I don't know if any one ever told you this but the man makes the clothes, the clothes don't make the man. n*ggas don't have to be riding around with Black Panther gear on to be taken serious anymore B. Plenty of white dudes make the GQ cover wearing the same exact sh*t and does it make them any less masculine? Nope... insert a black man and it has to take away from our "gangster" the same kind've ignorant thinking you're using is the same reason why it wasn't "cool" to be educated & have priorities among many black neighborhoods where people remain in ignorance. Get a real world perspective and get out of that dumbass mindstate. Not saying i'd wear what Dwade is wearing but why does it have to be taken to a level of him losing his masculinity?
Ether.
 6 years ago '11        #62
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 2366 2366
Clearly GQ stands for Gay and Queer
 11-01-2011, 05:07 PM         #63
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0812 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

So...........
 6 years ago '07        #64
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,400 | Props total: 13113 13113
 beantown said:

where's his lil f*ggoty bandaid under his eye with his glasses to try to make him look like he's smart or something
u mean like these?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #65
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170

U can look through this thread and see who's traveled and who has never left except for vacation.

U can also see who hangs out with ppl with different perspectives and who's crew is basically one person bc they all think alike

If u have a problem with the way he's dressed in GQ and you're over the age of 20, u should k!ll yourself. Seriously, just end it. Now if he was on the cover of blender or sports illustrated like that, that's a different story

Understand idiots this GQ is a HIGH FASHION magazine. What u see him wearing is HIGH FASHION.

See him in a nike commercial, he'll probably have Jordan's on.

sound like rednecks from south georgia when they see black businessmen
 11-01-2011, 05:20 PM         #66
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:

U can look through this thread and see who's traveled and who has never left except for vacation.

U can also see who hangs out with ppl with different perspectives and who's crew is basically one person bc they all think alike

If u have a problem with the way he's dressed in GQ and you're over the age of 20, u should k!ll yourself. Seriously, just end it. Now if he was on the cover of blender or sports illustrated like that, that's a different story

Understand idiots this GQ is a HIGH FASHION magazine. What u see him wearing is HIGH FASHION.

See him in a nike commercial, he'll probably have Jordan's on.

sound like rednecks from south georgia when they see black businessmen
I aint got no problem with the way he is dressed its just the god damn purse near him thats bugging me. The hell is that thing there for?
 6 years ago '09        #67
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Darkdrone said:
I aint got no problem with the way he is dressed its just the god damn purse near him thats bugging me. The hell is that thing there for?

it's just a high-end duffle bag
 6 years ago '09        #68
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
honestly only thing i see wrong is the turtle neck....other then that what do you people expect???? its GQ not XXL
 6 years ago '10        #69
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
@ this being some attempt to "emasculate the black man so he doesn't threaten white people" when all the white, latin, etc. people in GQ dress the same way.

Some of ya'll have the most backward mentalities.
 11-01-2011, 05:29 PM         #70
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #71
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
this picture actually isnt that bad at all. Im more upset at them having a dusty a.ss ball in there instead of a fresh one.
 11-01-2011, 05:33 PM         #72
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
u mean like these?

[pic - click to view]

swag

:dancingcool:
 11-01-2011, 05:40 PM         #73
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Po*TenSe™ said:

[pic - click to view]

So...........
n*gga u gay?
 6 years ago '05        #74
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
 6 years ago '04        #75
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
COmpared to lebron and kobe thats the least gay photoshot to come from Gq honestly..
 11-01-2011, 05:58 PM         #76
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing wrong with the outfit. Problem is no one on this thread knows fashion. Come to Manhattan wearing some baggy jeans, jordans, and a shirt with sleeves past your elbow and watch in amusement as you get stared at and possibly refused into places....its call fitted (but I mean, hey, I am sure half of this thread still rocks 3xl shirts and jordans right?)

On another note, sagging with tight belts and walking like a zombie has struck the urban NYC youth again, so what do I know

Last edited by htownrockets; 11-01-2011 at 06:03 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #77
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
its GQ. face it. we've seen "worse".

bx n*ggas mad insecure about gay sh*t tho

yall got somethin you wanna tell us?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Jayceon; 11-01-2011 at 06:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #78
RWOOD 
space
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
Wow I read some of the comments and I'm shocked that the people on this site are so out of style and out of touch with the real world.

This is the way people dress and have dressed for a long, long time.

Those jeans arent skinny by any means, his blazer actually fits and he looks like a presentable man. He couldve gone with an actual shirt instead of what looks like a cashmere turtleneck but GQ always pushing the ill advised turtleneck.

So yea, all of you need to step your game up in a real serious way and stop being so concerned with other peoples wears. The straighest guy in the world could be wearing the tightest pants but that doesnt make him gay if you gay bash him over what he wears... It makes you suspect of being too concerned with a mans wears.
 6 years ago '10        #79
DannyDoubleBags 1 heat pts
space
space
$491 | Props total: 518 518
The turtle neck and the length of the jeans is the only thing wrong with the outfit. Like people have been saying, GQ is a high end fashion magazine geared towards successful adult males... which Wade is. And I don't understand what's wrong with the dufflebag next to him. People are just mad that they don't know how to dress appropriate.
 11-01-2011, 06:08 PM         #80
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RWOOD said:
Wow I read some of the comments and I'm shocked that the people on this site are so out of style and out of touch with the real world.

This is the way people dress and have dressed for a long, long time.

Those jeans arent skinny by any means, his blazer actually fits and he looks like a presentable man. He couldve gone with an actual shirt instead of what looks like a cashmere turtleneck but GQ always pushing the ill advised turtleneck.

So yea, all of you need to step your game up in a real serious way and stop being so concerned with other peoples wears. The straighest guy in the world could be wearing the tightest pants but that doesnt make him gay if you gay bash him over what he wears... It makes you suspect of being too concerned with a mans wears.

+1 Well Put, perfectly fitting jeans, tailored cut jacket, not a big fan of the turtle neck or shoes but overall not bad at all....there is nothing cool about baggy clothes on a 30 year old man
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy