Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
64 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2011, 12:50 PM         #41
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
"not making sense" and "not being understood by a complete moron" r 2 very different things. it's already been laid out for u pretty clearly. u can go back to that thread and troll if u want. the more u post, the more pathetic u look . u can lead a horse to water...
word I dont blame you for not wanting to embarrass yourself again
 6 years ago '08        #42
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,286 | Props total: 13664 13664
He cant dress at all
 6 years ago '07        #43
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
these soft a.ss n*ggas the reason why the nba sucks now compared to the 80s and 90s. today's nba players act like divas that wanna make a fashion statement, and dont wanna hustle for rebounds and loose balls cause they dont wanna get hurt and break a fingernail.
 6 years ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
For all of you trying to justify this sh*t, If you aren't planning on going to the club or a set this weekend dressed like that shut the fu*k up. That n*gga hood135 is spot on and if you're defending this sh*t is then you're either white, gay, a follower or just a n*gga looking to argue.
 6 years ago '09        #45
space
space
n*ggas are tripping talking about his clothes are fitted, that sh*t is extra tight and you muthafu*kas know it. His pants dont even reach his shoes and he is standing up.

I'm all for wearing clothes that fit your body but this sh*t is ridiculous. But, I guess in today's world when all the young males are wearing women's jeans for fashion and it's actually approved of then pictures like this is what we get. Its the main reason none of my sons are hanging or will hang around any of you n*ggas f*ggot a.ss kids.
 6 years ago '05        #46
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
D-Wade the God, my Lord & Savior
 6 years ago '07        #47
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 6017 6017
Threadstarter is right

Some will see it some won't

But Chapelle exposed this Bullsh*t
 6 years ago '09        #48
space
space
 Sincere730 said:
Threadstarter is right

Some will see it some won't

But Chapelle exposed this Bullsh*t
Damn right Chapelle exposed it. n*ggas acting like they forgot
 11-01-2011, 04:22 PM         #49
Bsktballa20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They don't look gay, the look wealthy. All you ignorant kids gotta get that straight. They aint like you or me.

If you ask me, they should all stop hanging out with Kanye. haha
 6 years ago '05        #50
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 hood135 said:
Someone is out to make all masculine black men look like f*gs...and we're allowing it (pause). No conspiracy. Just open your eyes.

That sh*t ain't GQ. That sh*t is gay. At what point do these dudes look at the wardrobe people and say "fu*k you, I'm not wearing that gay sh*t"?

Come on D. Wade. These people are using you to push their agenda. Making you look and act soft and feminine so they can feel comfortable and not threatened around you.

This is not the image that young black men in America need to see. This man is powerful in stature and is a stone cold k!ller on the court and these GQ f*gs are out to make him look like Cupid. fu*k outta here with that gay European butt huggin bullsh*t.
Naw it isn't a conspiracy and it doesn't just span the black culture, just look at all male model's, actors, entertainers, etc.

I don't knock homos3xuals, I don't agree with it but I'll respect another man's/woman's life choices, but I don't respect how the entertainment industry is purposely feminizing males. and the younger generation consider's it "hating" when someone speaks out on all the homos3xual suggestive sh*t being put out.

D. Wade let dem people set his a.ss cold up.

Last edited by RNOTY; 11-01-2011 at 04:31 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #51
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 2344 2344
hahahahah dat kobe one gets me everytime
 6 years ago '04        #52
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Man them n*ggaz look ridiculous.
 6 years ago '06        #53
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2

where's his lil f*ggoty bandaid under his eye with his glasses to try to make him look like he's smart or something
 6 years ago '07        #54
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
What's the surprise here? D wayde loves dressing like a lame nerd on regular days, so it shouldn't be shocking that his gq pic looks like that
 6 years ago '05        #55
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
What's the surprise here? D wayde loves dressing like a lame nerd on regular days, so it shouldn't be shocking that his gq pic looks like that
that's NOT a "lame nerd" dress attire.
 6 years ago '05        #56
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I present to you sir...

[pic - click to view]

CPS needs to be called
 6 years ago '04        #57
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
 510FlO said:
Oh please shut the fu*k up and this is coming from a strong black man who single handedly lives with and takes care of his daughter. It's a new world my dude and I don't know if any one ever told you this but the man makes the clothes, the clothes don't make the man. n*ggas don't have to be riding around with Black Panther gear on to be taken serious anymore B. Plenty of white dudes make the GQ cover wearing the same exact sh*t and does it make them any less masculine? Nope... insert a black man and it has to take away from our "gangster" the same kind've ignorant thinking you're using is the same reason why it wasn't "cool" to be educated & have priorities among many black neighborhoods where people remain in ignorance. Get a real world perspective and get out of that dumbass mindstate. Not saying i'd wear what Dwade is wearing but why does it have to be taken to a level of him losing his masculinity?
 Hold That said:
So anything thats not hiphop influenced is now gay?

You people need to log off the computer and step outside for a bit..

[pic - click to view]

Not my taste in clothes, but I fail to see how a blazer, turtle neck and jeans is now "gay".. I guess it's because of the skinny jeans? Well thats the fashion now in europe in terms of male clothing, thats what GQ is all about.. WHATS IN RIGHT NOW... Would I wear skinny jeans? Of course not, but lets not say there is some conspiracy theory with a fashion magazine dressing a player in the latest fashion.. You flip over the next page you'll see asians, whites,latins dressed in the same way as Wade throughout the magazine.. I doubt he was singled out due to his race, it's just the simple fact your not use to saying a "young black male" dress in anything less than something not "hip hop" influenced.

[pic - click to view]

11-01-2011, 04:53 PM         #58
Ace A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #59
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Mr_Plenty said:

[pic - click to view]

foul
 6 years ago '06        #60
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
European f*g Style=GQ
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago