Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,380 | Props total: 13034 13034
 Nate187um said:
man STFU d!ck sucka

like you was a heat fan before wade got there
yea, bandwagon was really filling up wade's rookie year . if wade wasn't on the heat, i wouldn't give a fu*k about him. if kobe wasn't on the lakers, u'd follow him to the ends of the world. that's the difference between being an actual basketball fan and a homo with a mancrush.
 6 years ago '07        #22
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6133 6133
theres really nothing gay about it. his outfit is just fitted.

i understand many of us grew up in the 90s wear baggy clothing was fashionable but please don't forget fitted attire was not only fashionable but the standard attire for all before urban/hip-hop culture had an influence on fashion.
 6 years ago '06        #23
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 510FlO said:
Oh please shut the fu*k up and this is coming from a strong black man who single handedly lives with and takes care of his daughter. It's a new world my dude and I don't know if any one ever told you this but the man makes the clothes, the clothes don't make the man. n*ggas don't have to be riding around with Black Panther gear on to be taken serious anymore B. Plenty of white dudes make the GQ cover wearing the same exact sh*t and does it make them any less masculine? Nope... insert a black man and it has to take away from our "gangster" the same kind've ignorant thinking you're using is the same reason why it wasn't "cool" to be educated & have priorities among many black neighborhoods where people remain in ignorance. Get a real world perspective and get out of that dumbass mindstate. Not saying i'd wear what Dwade is wearing but why does it have to be taken to a level of him losing his masculinity?
You should be ashamed of yourself for that weak a.ss reply and for co-signing that feminine a.ss outfit. This coming from a strong black man who single handedly takes care of his wife and son. This new world and it's ideals eat d!ck.

Its clear that you've brain washed into believing that this kind of behavior is acceptable. In no way did I insinuate that he needed to dress like a "black panther member" or a "gangster". I just shed light on them purposefully taking the masculinity of the black man down a few notches. No straight black male would wear that outfit. No straight black male would co-sign another man wearing that outfit. So why put D. Wade in it?

You need to get a clue. This man is an African American from Chicago, not a gay European. Is that not "real world" enough for you?
 6 years ago '07        #24
0812 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
 hood135 said:
You should be ashamed of yourself for that weak a.ss reply and for co-signing that feminine a.ss outfit. This coming from a strong black man who single handedly takes care of his wife and son. This new world and it's ideals eat d!ck.

Its clear that you've brain washed into believing that this kind of behavior is acceptable. In no way did I insinuate that he needed to dress like a "black panther member" or a "gangster". I just shed light on them purposefully taking the masculinity of the black man down a few notches. No straight black male would wear that outfit. No straight black male would co-sign another man wearing that outfit. So why put D. Wade in it?

You need to get a clue. This man is an African American from Chicago, not a gay European. Is that not "real world" enough for you?
next time he will say "high heels don't make the man, the man makes the high heels."
 6 years ago '05        #25
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 hood135 said:
Someone is out to make all masculine black men look like f*gs...and we're allowing it (pause). No conspiracy. Just open your eyes.

That sh*t ain't GQ. That sh*t is gay. At what point do these dudes look at the wardrobe people and say "fu*k you, I'm not wearing that gay sh*t"?

Come on D. Wade. These people are using you to push their agenda. Making you look and act soft and feminine so they can feel comfortable and not threatened around you.

This is not the image that young black men in America need to see. This man is powerful in stature and is a stone cold k!ller on the court and these GQ f*gs are out to make him look like Cupid. fu*k outta here with that gay European butt huggin bullsh*t.
You do know Wade paints his toe nails black don't you? They're not making Wade look and act feminine, they're just bringing it out. Don't be fooled because a person is a b-ball player or anything for that matter. You don't know WHAT the hell goes on behind closed doors with people.
 6 years ago '07        #26
0812 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
 klew said:
You do know Wade paints his toe nails black don't you? They're not making Wade look and act feminine, they're just bringing it out. Don't be fooled because a person is a b-ball player or anything for that matter. You don't know WHAT the hell goes on behind closed doors with people.
Black Man doing this.. smh

[pic - click to view]

11-01-2011, 10:21 AM         #27
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
yea, bandwagon was really filling up wade's rookie year . if wade wasn't on the heat, i wouldn't give a fu*k about him. if kobe wasn't on the lakers, u'd follow him to the ends of the world. that's the difference between being an actual basketball fan and a homo with a mancrush.
yet your the one holding on to fades only finals win FIVE YEARS 1/2 AGO

but then again your the same IDIOT who thinks Shaq outplayed Olajuwon....

so it all makes sense

I bet you paint your toes also just like fade

SMH @ you f*ggots

you disgust me
 11-01-2011, 10:27 AM         #28
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The high end euro/hipster look been mainstream for about the last 4 years or so. That's what you be seeing here sometimes
 6 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 Nate187um said:
yet your the one holding on to fades only finals win FIVE YEARS 1/2 AGO

but then again your the same IDIOT who thinks Shaq outplayed Olajuwon....

so it all makes sense

I bet you paint your toes also just like fade

SMH @ you f*ggots

you disgust me
shaq quotes r the bible to u though, right? how do u like the recent ones about kobe being a bi*ch?

ur a mess. go collect ur thoughts, and share them with somebody who gives a fu*k, like a child psychologist.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-01-2011 at 10:41 AM..
 11-01-2011, 10:38 AM         #30
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
So anything thats not hiphop influenced is now gay?

You people need to log off the computer and step outside for a bit..

[pic - click to view]

Not my taste in clothes, but I fail to see how a blazer, turtle neck and jeans is now "gay".. I guess it's because of the skinny jeans? Well thats the fashion now in europe in terms of male clothing, thats what GQ is all about.. WHATS IN RIGHT NOW... Would I wear skinny jeans? Of course not, but lets not say there is some conspiracy theory with a fashion magazine dressing a player in the latest fashion.. You flip over the next page you'll see asians, whites,latins dressed in the same way as Wade throughout the magazine.. I doubt he was singled out due to his race, it's just the simple fact your not use to saying a "young black male" dress in anything less than something not "hip hop" influenced.
n*gga looks like BUG, fu*k his attire
 11-01-2011, 10:52 AM         #31
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
shaq quotes r the bible to u though, right? how do u like the recent ones about kobe being a bi*ch?

ur a mess. go collect ur thoughts, and share them with somebody who gives a fu*k, like a child psychologist.
no

but I think Shaq KNOWS WHEN HE WAS OUTPLAYED

do you need to get ethered again???

just so yal know this clown thinks Shaq outplayed Olajuwon in the 1995 finals
 6 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 Nate187um said:
no

but I think Shaq KNOWS WHEN HE WAS OUTPLAYED

do you need to get ethered again???

just so yal know this clown thinks Shaq outplayed Olajuwon in the 1995 finals
attaboy, lose again so point to another time u lost. u can't win a war of words with somebody who was 10 times ur mental capacity. persistence only makes u look dumber...

so back on subject, kobe is older with much more mileage and is already showing signs of slowing down in recent seasons, so u don't have a leg to stand on. anything else is irrelevant and just a pathetic attempt to grasp at straws, but i can keep sh*tting on u anyway if u want.
 11-01-2011, 11:01 AM         #33
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When did dressing like an educated adult become gay?:wtf: Every black man doesnt have to look like this. Those pants aint even tight. They just fitted. I like everything about the outfit except the shoes

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-01-2011 at 11:19 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #34
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 15682 15682
 Tempus # 1 said:
When did dressing like an educated adult become gay?:wtf: Every black man doesnt have to look like this. Those pants aint even tight. They just fitted. I like everything about the outfit except the shoes

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

when did dressing educated mean wearing tight a.ss clothes.u do know most blk men dont dress that right?

some of yall r missing the damn point. Nobody said n*ggas have to wear hip hop influenced clothes. I never said sh*t abt sagging a.ss pants bc that sh*t is disgusting. I said put on some clothes that fk'n fit. If u seen a n*gga the same size and wearing the sh*t D wade got on in the grocery store u would be lookin at his a.ss like . If u seen a regular a.ss n*gga that was the same size as lebron at the movies with that sh*t on ud b lookin like . If u seen a n*gga kobe size in the club with the sh*t he got on, ud likely call security.

edit: i mean when did showing ur ankles while "standing up" become fashionable

Last edited by lboog1423; 11-01-2011 at 11:30 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #35
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6246 6246
so when did we start worrying about other n*ggas clothes :isseyou:
 6 years ago '04        #36
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
it's dwyane
 6 years ago '06        #37
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Tempus # 1 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The fu*k are you looking at...You can damn near see him flexin his hamstring through them sh*ts...

And I would consider D Wade one of the best dressed hoopers out there. He always dresses like an educated adult even when he "dresses down" by someone else's standards. No one has a problem with these guys wearing clothes that fit. Athletes usually k!ll tailored suits because of their good stature and build. Having good taste and looking good in a suit doesn't automatically equal the guy being a fruit. But in this case...look at the fu*king picture.

Gay guys dress like this. Ask yourself this question, would your woman be attracted to this or would she automatically question his s3xuality?
 11-01-2011, 12:30 PM         #38
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
attaboy, lose again so point to another time u lost. u can't win a war of words with somebody who was 10 times ur mental capacity. persistence only makes u look dumber...

so back on subject, kobe is older with much more mileage and is already showing signs of slowing down in recent seasons, so u don't have a leg to stand on. anything else is irrelevant and just a pathetic attempt to grasp at straws, but i can keep sh*tting on u anyway if u want.
your not even making sense now

go ahead and state why shaq outplayed olajuwon again for me though

so we can all have another laugh

& I can quote that sh*t in my sig

no rush though you can do it after you paint your toes f*ggot
 6 years ago '07        #39
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
d wade had a choice not to wear this outfit
 6 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 Nate187um said:
your not even making sense now

go ahead and state why shaq outplayed olajuwon again for me though

so we can all have another laugh

& I can quote that sh*t in my sig

no rush though you can do it after you paint your toes f*ggot
"not making sense" and "not being understood by a complete moron" r 2 very different things. it's already been laid out for u pretty clearly. u can go back to that thread and troll if u want. the more u post, the more pathetic u look . u can lead a horse to water...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago