Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)

most viewed right now
 179
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
362 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 162
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
15240 pageviews
202 comments


0812 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$578 | Props total: 17 17
Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)
 

 

[pic - click to view]



image

202 comments for "Dwayne Wade GQ pic.. really Dwayne? (pic)"

 7 years ago '06        #2
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Someone is out to make all masculine black men look like f*gs...and we're allowing it (pause). No conspiracy. Just open your eyes.

That sh*t ain't GQ. That sh*t is gay. At what point do these dudes look at the wardrobe people and say "fu*k you, I'm not wearing that gay sh*t"?

Come on D. Wade. These people are using you to push their agenda. Making you look and act soft and feminine so they can feel comfortable and not threatened around you.

This is not the image that young black men in America need to see. This man is powerful in stature and is a stone cold k!ller on the court and these GQ f*gs are out to make him look like Cupid. fu*k outta here with that gay European butt huggin bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #3
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,248 | Props total: 18805 18805

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




 7 years ago '04        #4
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 1601 1601
I don't know why you dudes always act surprise. It's GQ. U ain't getting no cover rocking urban wear.
 7 years ago '10        #5
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,248 | Props total: 18805 18805
 Firestarr said:
I don't know why you dudes always act surprise. It's GQ. U ain't getting no cover rocking urban wear.
i dont expect them to wear urban wear, but at least throw on some clothes that fit. Bron is 260+ wearing skin tight jeans.

Dwade is 6'4 wit some fkn high-waters on

Kobe, i dont even know whatto say abt that sh*t
 7 years ago '09        #6
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 2301 2301
 hood135 said:
Someone is out to make all masculine black men look like f*gs...and we're allowing it (pause). No conspiracy. Just open your eyes.

That sh*t ain't GQ. That sh*t is gay. At what point do these dudes look at the wardrobe people and say "fu*k you, I'm not wearing that gay sh*t"?

Come on D. Wade. These people are using you to push their agenda. Making you look and act soft and feminine so they can feel comfortable and not threatened around you.

This is not the image that young black men in America need to see. This man is powerful in stature and is a stone cold k!ller on the court and these GQ f*gs are out to make him look like Cupid. fu*k outta here with that gay European butt huggin bullsh*t.

You have a few points scattered around in there but at the same time, this sh*t is just --->



Them jeans gotta go tho
 7 years ago '06        #7
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 96 96
 hood135 said:
Someone is out to make all masculine black men look like f*gs...and we're allowing it (pause). No conspiracy. Just open your eyes.

That sh*t ain't GQ. That sh*t is gay. At what point do these dudes look at the wardrobe people and say "fu*k you, I'm not wearing that gay sh*t"?

Come on D. Wade. These people are using you to push their agenda. Making you look and act soft and feminine so they can feel comfortable and not threatened around you.

This is not the image that young black men in America need to see. This man is powerful in stature and is a stone cold k!ller on the court and these GQ f*gs are out to make him look like Cupid. fu*k outta here with that gay European butt huggin bullsh*t.

[video - click to view]

 11-01-2011, 07:37 AM         #8
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is gay for his zebra jeggins what the fu*k is bron for them all white ones
and kobe knew he was dead wrong thats why he was so mad when they came out
 7 years ago '04        #9
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 1601 1601
 lboog1423 said:
i dont expect them to wear urban wear, but at least throw on some clothes that fit. Bron is 260+ wearing skin tight jeans.

Dwade is 6'4 wit some fkn high-waters on

Kobe, i dont even know whatto say abt that sh*t
Listen I feel you. But GQ always been this way. n*ggas need to go back to wearing suites.

I also agree that Kobe pic I just don't have words for.
 11-01-2011, 07:41 AM         #10
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga is turning 30 too

he wont be effective much longer
 7 years ago '07        #11
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Nate187um said:
that n*gga is turning 30 too

he wont be effective much longer
but 33 year old kobe's gonna be good forever, right?
 7 years ago '05        #12
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,346 | Props total: 39657 39657
 lboog1423 said:
i dont expect them to wear urban wear, but at least throw on some clothes that fit. Bron is 260+ wearing skin tight jeans.

Dwade is 6'4 wit some fkn high-waters on

Kobe, i dont even know whatto say abt that sh*t
did Kobe really have a headband on under that hat
 11-01-2011, 08:28 AM         #13
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
but 33 year old kobe's gonna be good forever, right?
Fade is not built for longevity

he's got that A.I. body

you will have to find a new star to roll with

while i'll still be rollin with Bryant
 7 years ago '06        #14
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 76 76
 hood135 said:
Someone is out to make all masculine black men look like f*gs...and we're allowing it (pause). No conspiracy. Just open your eyes.

That sh*t ain't GQ. That sh*t is gay. At what point do these dudes look at the wardrobe people and say "fu*k you, I'm not wearing that gay sh*t"?

Come on D. Wade. These people are using you to push their agenda. Making you look and act soft and feminine so they can feel comfortable and not threatened around you.

This is not the image that young black men in America need to see. This man is powerful in stature and is a stone cold k!ller on the court and these GQ f*gs are out to make him look like Cupid. fu*k outta here with that gay European butt huggin bullsh*t.
Oh please shut the fu*k up and this is coming from a strong black man who single handedly lives with and takes care of his daughter. It's a new world my dude and I don't know if any one ever told you this but the man makes the clothes, the clothes don't make the man. n*ggas don't have to be riding around with Black Panther gear on to be taken serious anymore B. Plenty of white dudes make the GQ cover wearing the same exact sh*t and does it make them any less masculine? Nope... insert a black man and it has to take away from our "gangster" the same kind've ignorant thinking you're using is the same reason why it wasn't "cool" to be educated & have priorities among many black neighborhoods where people remain in ignorance. Get a real world perspective and get out of that dumbass mindstate. Not saying i'd wear what Dwade is wearing but why does it have to be taken to a level of him losing his masculinity?
 7 years ago '07        #15
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Nate187um said:
Fade is not built for longevity

he's got that A.I. body

you will have to find a new star to roll with

while i'll still be rollin with Bryant
i'll just still be a heat fan, while u find a new d!ck to ride
 11-01-2011, 08:45 AM         #16
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i'll just still be a heat fan, while u find a new d!ck to ride
huh?

i've been a lakers fan my whole life you f*ggot

why all you did was jump on the heat bandwagon
 7 years ago '05        #17
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,611 | Props total: 15183 15183
So anything thats not hiphop influenced is now gay?


You people need to log off the computer and step outside for a bit..



[pic - click to view]



Not my taste in clothes, but I fail to see how a blazer, turtle neck and jeans is now "gay".. I guess it's because of the skinny jeans? Well thats the fashion now in europe in terms of male clothing, thats what GQ is all about.. WHATS IN RIGHT NOW... Would I wear skinny jeans? Of course not, but lets not say there is some conspiracy theory with a fashion magazine dressing a player in the latest fashion.. You flip over the next page you'll see asians, whites,latins dressed in the same way as Wade throughout the magazine.. I doubt he was singled out due to his race, it's just the simple fact your not use to saying a "young black male" dress in anything less than something not "hip hop" influenced.


Last edited by Hold That; 11-01-2011 at 08:50 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #18
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Nate187um said:
huh?

i've been a lakers fan my whole life you f*ggot

why all you did was jump on the heat bandwagon
wrong as always. bandwagon was poppin back in 07-08 when we lost 67 games and i was on here reppin as much as ever. try again, dipsh*t. or just spare urself the embarrassment. f*ggots like u will probably get on the heat bandwagon when kobe retires though .
 7 years ago '06        #19
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 1490 1490
 Pyro911 said:
:wow:




  14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 98 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 11-01-2011, 08:53 AM         #20
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
wrong as always. bandwagon was poppin back in 07-08 when we lost 67 games and i was on here reppin as much as ever. try again, dipsh*t. or just spare urself the embarrassment. f*ggots like u will probably get on the heat bandwagon when kobe retires though .

man STFU d!ck sucka


like you was a heat fan before wade got there
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
166 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
111 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy