The Official Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10767 10767
 Jesszman said:
the ending left more to be desired, but chapters 11-15 best levels in gaming ever.
Curious, what more did you want?
 6 years ago '06        #162
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 P-Hill said:
Curious, what more did you want?
Seriously? Probably how the story brought up a bunch of new questions that i and i'm sure alot of other players thought would be mostly resolved by the time u beat the game yet stuff like
[spoiler - click to view]

Like i told some of my friends, this game was great until the ending. I also gotta agree with the dude that u meant this quote for, chapter 11-15 were fu*kin amazing, esp chapter 15. The first time i witnessed this sh*t was similar to the titan boss f!ght in Gow3 for me, i was just fu*king amazed at what i was seeing. The desert scenes are the most realistic sh*t i've ever fu*kin seen and i replayed it to show it to my girl( who doesn't really play games) and she was amazed at how beautiful it looked too.
 6 years ago '05        #163
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10767 10767

Nah I feel ya'll though, I guess I glossed over those issues because from chapters 11 and on had me like "OH sh*t" with all the action and sequences going on and the story/dialogue itself started taking a backseat.
 6 years ago '07        #164
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13046 13046

i guess they could have gone into further detail but it wasn't hard to fill in the blanks IMO.
 11-09-2011, 12:39 PM         #165
angusfooburger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I enjoyed the game. From the start the story was epic and had me drawn in the entire time. Levels were amazing. Uncharted 3 by far offered the best puzzles as well. I was like this is going to be the best Uncharted yet. It was.... until the last 1/6th of the game. The last 1/6th of the game and maybe before that the story just kinda hit a standstill. Then like in the last 15 minutes it was like oh this is what happened and why and it seemed thrown together quickly. Its like because of

Last boss f!ght and level was kinda disappointing. I was not a fan of the ending stage or the ending story. Overall I give it a 8.9/10 because there is still plenty of goods in the game and overall it was a good game Uncharted 1 had the best story and Uncharted 2 was the best of the 3 and had the complete package.

Last edited by angusfooburger; 11-09-2011 at 12:42 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #166
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Anybody that wants to hunt for those treasures in Co-Op Adventure on hard? 99% of the dudes they match me up with suck, and do stupid sh*t..

Talking 'bout these treasures:

Knowledgeable Gentlemen(3) - Marco Polo - Treasures found in Co-op Adventure - Airport

Stylish Jewelry(2) - Sir Francis Drake - Treasures found in Co-op Adventure - London

Wrath(3) - Skelzor - Treasures found in Co-op Adventure - Syria

Valuable Lion(3) - Genghis Khan - Treasures found in Co-op Adventure - Borneo

PSN: BlastaGFX
 6 years ago '05        #167
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 375 375
For all ya'll hating on my man Drake....this is what he got for ya.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #168
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
just beat it incredible scenes though, but as it stands I was probably more blown away with UC2...might've been because of the huge jump they made between the first and second, while the 3rd felt like they just took the train level, and decided to recreate it in every area along with more chase scenes...more of a 2.5 than a 3. great game, nonetheless though
 6 years ago '04        #169
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 LilBlasta said:
Anybody that wants to hunt for those treasures in Co-Op Adventure on hard? 99% of the dudes they match me up with suck, and do stupid sh*t..

Talking 'bout these treasures:

Knowledgeable Gentlemen(3) - Marco Polo - Treasures found in Co-op Adventure - Airport

Stylish Jewelry(2) - Sir Francis Drake - Treasures found in Co-op Adventure - London

Wrath(3) - Skelzor - Treasures found in Co-op Adventure - Syria

Valuable Lion(3) - Genghis Khan - Treasures found in Co-op Adventure - Borneo

PSN: BlastaGFX
Add me Gamersince1976...we can run some CO-OP tonight
 6 years ago '11        #170
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
We’re now two weeks into the release of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception and you’re all part of the Fortune Hunters’ Club now, right? If so, awesome because we have a gift this week for you! If you’re not, you can still sign up and it’s a terrific deal at $24.99. As a member you’ll be getting a total savings of 45% off the seven multiplayer packs (three character skin packs, four map packs) that will be released for UNCHARTED 3. This membership includes all currently available and upcoming DLC packs for UNCHARTED 3 as well as an exclusive Fortune Hunters’ Club theme that will let you know when new UNCHARTED 3 DLC hits right from the XMB of your PS3.

Today the PlayStation Store will be loaded with a new DLC pack for your multiplayer adventures with Drake and crew. Load your AK47, grab your Para 9, equip your favorite boosters and kickbacks and get ready to take the f!ght to the Helghast. k!llzone 3 skins are coming for UNCHARTED 3 and suddenly your buddy who liked to play multiplayer as Elena all the time might not look so friendly anymore.
This week’s pack grants you exclusive k!llzone 3 skins for your in-game avatar. You’ll get the Capture Trooper multiplayer character skin:

[pic - click to view]

ISA helmet for your customizable character:

[pic - click to view]

and the Helghast Helmet for your customizable character:

[pic - click to view]

This pack is new bonus content on top of the three character skins packs you’ve already received if you’re a member of the Fortune Hunters’ Club. And as a member of the Fortune Hunters’ Club, you’ll be getting this k!llzone 3 content for free. That’s right, nada. If you’re not, well, you’ll have to pony up $1.49 for these exclusive in-game k!llzone 3 items.
After the Helghast invasion, what’s next? Start planning new multiplayer strategies as we are working on a collection of maps entitled “Flashback Map Pack #1” We’ll have more information for you soon, but we wanted to give you an early look at our next UNCHARTED 3 DLC project. So, if you’re a Fortune Hunters’ Club member, this will be your first map pack. Here’s a sneak peek of what some of those maps will look like…can you name the maps?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

We’ll have full details about all the coming DLC content being released right here on the PlayStation.Blog very soon. This week it’s time to get your Helghast on, Fortune Hunters. See you online!
Looks like they're finally unlocking the rest of the uncharted 2 maps. For those that don't know, those maps are The Ice Cave, and The Fort.
 6 years ago '04        #171
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Jesszman said:
Looks like they're finally unlocking the rest of the uncharted 2 maps. For those that don't know, those maps are The Ice Cave, and The Fort.
YAY for Ice Cave and the fort
 6 years ago '11        #172
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
YAY for Ice Cave and the fort
Yeah and they look absolutely beautiful, but ice cave is about to be hell when it comes to people meleeing you.
 11-15-2011, 06:06 PM         #173
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
That's not the ice cave or the fort I don't know what those are.
 11-15-2011, 06:08 PM         #174
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh wait. Your right my bad
 6 years ago '11        #175
space
space
space
 DEEZKNOTS said:
Oh wait. Your right my bad
....its cool.....
 6 years ago '11        #176
space
space
space
The rest of the uncharted 3 dlc maps are as follows:
Lost City
Temple
Plaza
Village
Sanctuary
Train Wreck
Dry Docks
 11-15-2011, 06:33 PM         #177
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
The rest of the uncharted 3 dlc maps are as follows:
Lost City
Temple
Plaza
Village
Sanctuary
Train Wreck
Dry Docks
The village and the plaza. Are the best u2 maps. I don't know why they beatin around the bush wit these bull sh*t other maps.
 6 years ago '11        #178
space
space
space
 DEEZKNOTS said:
The village and the plaza. Are the beat u2 maps. I don't know why they beatin around the bush wit these bull sh*t other maps.
Lol, yeah, i loved plaza, but hated the village. Something tells me that they will be bundled together. ND really screwed the guys who bought the fortune hunter thing.
 11-15-2011, 06:35 PM         #179
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah I like the train wreck too.
 11-15-2011, 06:37 PM         #180
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Lol, yeah, i loved plaza, but hated the village. Something tells me that they will be bundled together. ND really screwed the guys who bought the fortune hunter thing.
Not really because I would have bought the either way just to have a bevy of maps to play on. But they should have hit us wit new maps instead of these remix maps.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy