most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok, I'm on chapter 21 and this is the best game I've ever played.

Yeah this has officially passed Uncharted 2 and Bioshock 1 (they were tied IMO) as the best game ever... Best Graphics i've ever seen even beats ALOT of PC games... Amazing 3D, just fu*king dman near as close to perfect a game as you will get...
 6 years ago '04        #82
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Da Ill One said:
It doesn't seem harder to aim to me... maybe I'm just used to it though...
It seems the same as it ever was.

Da Ill One said:
Yeah this has officially passed Uncharted 2 and Bioshock 1 (they were tied IMO) as the best game ever... Best Graphics i've ever seen even beats ALOT of PC games... Amazing 3D, just fu*king dman near as close to perfect a game as you will get...
Really? I'm not that far, but sh*t I've been reading talks about how it doesn't have set pieces as good as the train level or the sh*t with the helicopter in UC2. There was one level I read about that sounded crazy. I like the game so far though.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 11-03-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 BENGALSfan said:
On chapter 20. I wish they would make the uncharteds movies. Amazing games.
Trust me, you don't want that.
 6 years ago '04        #84
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 KURUPTION!!! said:
It seems the same as it ever was.

Really? I'm not that far, but sh*t I've been reading talks about how it doesn't have set pieces as good as the train level or the sh*t with the helicopter in UC2. There was one level I read about that sounded crazy. I like the game so far though.

It's just so beautiful in movement...reading about stuff doesn't even do it justice...you have to see it in motion and how eveyrthing flows together...all the little subtle sh*t... yeah it's that good...
 6 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
It's just so beautiful in movement...reading about stuff doesn't even do it justice...you have to see it in motion and how eveyrthing flows together...all the little subtle sh*t... yeah it's that good...
It's my second favorite series this gen, but I doubt I'll dub it the best game I've ever played. I've been playing sh*t way too long to give it that title after two days. You're prolly right though, I'll have to pass judgement when I finish it.
 6 years ago '05        #86
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Da Ill One said:
This. Its beautiful, no homo.

Just like you said, the subtle sh*t. How he places his hand on the walls as he walks by them, how sully covers his eyes with his hand when you aim a flashlight at him. The whole desert scene is just fu*king AMAZING. The detail of the sand, the way you could FEEL Nates exhaustion from the way he moves. Like you said, it's damn near perfect in every aspect.

I play a LOT of games and this has far exceeded my expectations.

That whole mission on the boat in the ocean was fu*king epic.
 6 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
That whole mission on the boat in the ocean was fu*king epic.
That's the one! Everything I keep hearing about it sounds incredible.
 6 years ago '06        #88
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
getting this sh*t tomorrow, havent read through the thread incase a n*gga spoiled some sh*t.

cant wait
 6 years ago '10        #89
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
The boat scene
 11-03-2011, 09:00 PM         #90
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KURUPTION!!! said:
That's the one! Everything I keep hearing about it sounds incredible.
There are a lot of setpieces in the game, they just occur in the later chapters. In UC2 the big setpieces were early on. You could be on chapter 20 and i'd still say "you ain't seen nothing yet."

I'm playing it over on crushing and it's hard as fukk. I'm waiting on the inevitable patch to fix aiming and any other little mishaps. ND PR man Arne on Neogaf forums asked anyone on those forums to swing by their offices to show the problem and to get it fixed.
 6 years ago '07        #91
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
sweet mother of fu*k. i'm in chapter 21 and it just keeps getting better. i'm completely blown away by this sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #92
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1658 1658
 Reppindaburghh said:
Uncharted 2 and 3 pretty much ARE movies. Playable movies. I'd rather them develop some other games into movies before Uncharted, because honestly I can't see how a movie with the same story could possibly be as good as the past two games. Half the reason Uncharted 2 and 3 are so amazing is just because you are in awe the entire time like "How in the fu*k is this game capable of this realism?" It's incredible, no doubt, best series this gen as of right now imo, but there are games with better stories no doubt.
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok, I'm on chapter 21 and this is the best game I've ever played.

I like how you went from "...but there are better stories no doubt" and then 2 seconds later the game converted you

UC2 was incredible. It's probably in my Top 10 of all time. I wish I didn't have final exams; I would've played UC3 non-stop by now
 6 years ago '11        #93
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Left Hook said:
I like how you went from "...but there are better stories no doubt" and then 2 seconds later the game converted you

UC2 was incredible. It's probably in my Top 10 of all time. I wish I didn't have final exams; I would've played UC3 non-stop by now
that's what uncharted does to you, it consumes you, it's crack.
 6 years ago '11        #94
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 fatboi1 said:
There are a lot of setpieces in the game, they just occur in the later chapters. In UC2 the big setpieces were early on. You could be on chapter 20 and i'd still say "you ain't seen nothing yet."

I'm playing it over on crushing and it's hard as fukk. I'm waiting on the inevitable patch to fix aiming and any other little mishaps. ND PR man Arne on Neogaf forums asked anyone on those forums to swing by their offices to show the problem and to get it fixed.
I hate how arne is mad active on neogaf, and then nobody from ND posts on the official forums, like wtf?
 6 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 Left Hook said:

Didn't change my stance from the first post though. Uc: 3 is the best game I ever played but there are a handful of games I'd rather have turned to movies before it.
 6 years ago '06        #96
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Uncharted is the best series of this generation because of one thing...attention to detail,there is not one console game that comes close IMO

I just started and I can't put it down either lmao
 11-04-2011, 11:25 AM         #97
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jus beat the game. One of my fav games ever. Top 3
 6 years ago '05        #98
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
sweet mother of fu*k. i'm in chapter 21 and it just keeps getting better. i'm completely blown away by this sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #99
space
space
I'm on chapter 20 or 21 where I left off yesterday. About to finish it off shortly. Then onto the co op and multiplayer.
 6 years ago '10        #100
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
Yall making me want to buy a ps3! I might go buy one today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy