November 2011: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #221
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 DIPSET101 said:
Are you saying that dipset101 is on some nerd hypebeast type sh*t?
Not "you" persay, speaking in general about the topic, my n*gga
 11-09-2011, 07:00 PM         #222
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Line is 10-15 minutes max. What are you gonna do with that 10 minutes? Surf Boxden , Facebook? Watch Tv?
Oh but this is Boxden. Everybody got a dime in their bed begging them to come back so she can suck your d!ck while her twin makes dinner as you playing with their BlackBerry on the side doubling up your money with stocks. Stop it.
 6 years ago '06        #223
space
space
 Funeral James said:
What debate? I wasn't even talking to you in the first place and your a.ssuming I don't get pus*y now.

Back to the pick-ups tho

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Lol, in mad u really post under two different established boxden names...if that ain't some geek sh*t I dunno what is.

sh*t is creepy, anyway u cool peoples under this name, ur other name is on some fu*kboy sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #224
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 BoutMyPaper said:
Line is 10-15 minutes max. What are you gonna do with that 10 minutes? Surf Boxden , Facebook? Watch Tv?
Oh but this is Boxden. Everybody got a dime in their bed begging them to come back so she can suck your d!ck while her twin makes dinner as you playing with their BlackBerry on the side doubling up your money with stocks. Stop it.

10-15 minutes?

the only time i've ever seen a midnight release was when i was still in the mall doing inventory one night and there were 200+ people lined up to get some game, i think it was one of the Halos

one of my friends used to manage that store, the mall closes at 9PM, he said people would show up while the mall was still open and hang out in the store until midnight to get the game

they're waiting more than 10-15 minutes, they're making this an 'event'

they're just like those people who line up to watch Star Wars and Twilight and sh*t, they're geeks.
 11-09-2011, 07:18 PM         #225
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

10-15 minutes?

the only time i've ever seen a midnight release was when i was still in the mall doing inventory one night and there were 200+ people lined up to get some game, i think it was one of the Halos

one of my friends used to manage that store, the mall closes at 9PM, he said people would show up while the mall was still open and hang out in the store until midnight to get the game

they're waiting more than 10-15 minutes, they're making this an 'event'

they're just like those people who line up to watch Star Wars and Twilight and sh*t, they're geeks.

okay that is loser status

@ them taking turns getting food
 6 years ago '06        #226
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 472 472

[pic - click to view]

Also my pair of these arrived.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #227
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Some of y'all just need to admit that it's cool to be a geek, or you're perfectly fine with such status. I've done midnight releases for Call of Duty and Gears of War with my little brother, and I've gone myself for Madden. You have the option to chill there for the night and make an event of it, or do other things.

Gamestop is a block away from me, so I show up at 9, grab my ticket for the game, go back home and watch Monday Night Football, and return at 11:55 for when they start calling numbers.

n*ggas in here going hard to prove they tough when we all got a little nerd in us.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 11-09-2011 at 10:50 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #228
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
^^^im a sneakerhead (nerd), electronic and computer head, and im going to be an accountant. everyone exhibits nerd behavior about something. it's like when ya moms watches oprah/soaps or some shyt. or ya pops watches basketball all day.

we all do it.
 6 years ago '06        #229
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
I went and got my copy that night Got high as sh*t and played all night long
 6 years ago '04        #230
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 RLRugby said:
i mean its just tradition

we always go to midnight releases for those games

its usually a 5 to 10 min wait in line

n*ggas just chill and crack jokes

i dont consider that geek sh*t

we just college kids enjoying ourselves

u non social a.ss n*gga
^he right
 11-10-2011, 04:55 AM         #231
liquidswords85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
already pirated mw3, beat the sp in one sitting then uninstalled. the mp is gay camper sh*t
get a real game like skyrim
 6 years ago '06        #232
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
Some of y'all just need to admit that it's cool to be a geek, or you're perfectly fine with such status. I've done midnight releases for Call of Duty and Gears of War with my little brother, and I've gone myself for Madden. You have the option to chill there for the night and make an event of it, or do other things.

Gamestop is a block away from me, so I show up at 9, grab my ticket for the game, go back home and watch Monday Night Football, and return at 11:55 for when they start calling numbers.

n*ggas in here going hard to prove they tough when we all got a little nerd in us.
u know damn well theres a difference between a cool nerd and geek a.ss slap the sh*t outta you for no reason type nerd.

cool nerds like hackers, using smarts to get money i.e. zuckerberg, jobs, gates...inventors, creators

then the geek a.ss slap the sh*t outta you for no reason type nerds who go and literally anticipates a video game so much they arrive at a video game store while its still sunlight outside waiting for 12 midnight discussing the game they are about to cop

ill be the first to say im a tech savvy type of nerd...i can build/modify a fu*king computer tower from scratch...and i can solve most problems with em...but we aint talking bout that...we talking n*ggas like this who copped the limited edition games and sh*t so they go put a halo helmet on the wall, n*ggas who cop the special limited edition controller so they can really feel like they in the game and sh*t a.ss nerds b
 6 years ago '06        #233
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
u know damn well theres a difference between a cool nerd and geek a.ss slap the sh*t outta you for no reason type nerd.

cool nerds like hackers, using smarts to get money i.e. zuckerberg, jobs, gates...inventors, creators

then the geek a.ss slap the sh*t outta you for no reason type nerds who go and literally anticipates a video game so much they arrive at a video game store while its still sunlight outside waiting for 12 midnight discussing the game they are about to cop

ill be the first to say im a tech savvy type of nerd...i can build/modify a fu*king computer tower from scratch...and i can solve most problems with em...but we aint talking bout that...we talking n*ggas like this who copped the limited edition games and sh*t so they go put a halo helmet on the wall, n*ggas who cop the special limited edition controller so they can really feel like they in the game and sh*t a.ss nerds b
i dont post around here much any more but i visit just too see whats new in the shoe world and i never had a problem with you banga, but i do this type of thing. but i make money off of playing video games. but all i wanted to say is your not slapping me for the fu*k of it LOL
 6 years ago '04        #234
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
yea ima Cool nerd a.ss geek thats tech savvy and also makes money by playing videogames...street f!ghter FTW
 11-10-2011, 01:31 PM         #235
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:
whats your gamertag?

i didn't HAVE to wait in line, i could have went to walmart and copped at midnight but theres no fun in that and the gamestop i went to gave away some special call of duty controllers, turtle beach headsets etc..
gamertag-pufntrees
 11-10-2011, 01:33 PM         #236
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
playing a game for hours means you have lots of free time

waiting in line for a game means you're a geek

point blank, period.
i went to get the game at 12 cuz i was off of work the next day.so i said fu*k it.i never do that for a game.i usually just go the next day and walk right in and pay and get the fu*k out.
 11-10-2011, 01:36 PM         #237
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Schmoove said:
Midnight releases are entertaining as hell. I went to the Modern Warfare 2 midnight release a couple of years ago and people were dressed in camo, face paint and all other types of craziness.
that right there is what makes u a geek.it aint that serious
 11-10-2011, 01:39 PM         #238
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
Son it don't even need a restock, the spot with midnight releases order an amount for those pre orders alone on top of stock for the next day & so forth, sh*t is fu*king pointless...u just on some nerd hypebeast sh*t doing that & u can't deny u aren't

I get hyped for 2k basketball but I'll just cop early at the hook up spot, these n*ggas be looking forward to midnight release because it's cool and entertaining to them
to the n*ggas who cop the game,they like the early midnight release.its just like the sneakerhead who camps out for a pair of kicks.none of it makes sense but people do it.
 6 years ago '06        #239
LeMar G 240 heat pts240
space
space
$15,510 | Props total: 35370 35370

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #240
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
Nike Dunk High Vac Tech Premium

[pic - click to view]

At explaining yourself to a buncha strangers. Yall don't have to explain sh*t. If someone thinks enough to reply to you,you may be the apple in their eye.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago